AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionSpecific Forum Groups - Admins/Co-Admins EmptySpecific Forum Groups - Admins/Co-Admins

more_horiz
Specific Forum Groups - Admins/Co-Admins GsDCJmi

Because of my break, I go to name some Co-Admins to throw AbsoluteGrief again. I explained in my past message why I had no more time for it now... 2 or 3 Co-Admins, no more. Theses players have to be, trustworhty, seasoned and involved. They will be able to go in the Admin Pannel

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 5 Jun - 17:49; edited 7 times in total

descriptionSpecific Forum Groups - Admins/Co-Admins EmptyRe: Specific Forum Groups - Admins/Co-Admins

more_horiz
According to my past message about my break and after his consent, QOADRICORN_JIZZZ becomes the first Co-Admin, May 30th 2017. I'm waiting about iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER.

descriptionSpecific Forum Groups - Admins/Co-Admins EmptyRe: Specific Forum Groups - Admins/Co-Admins

more_horiz
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER is finally also agree. He becomes the second Co-Admin, June 5th 2017.

more_horiz
Thank you i am happy to be a co admin everything will stay the same

i am planing on making a tournament soon.

i will post the information on the website like always with at least a  7 days notices before the tournament starts

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply