AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionBroadcasts Live with Twitch EmptyBroadcasts Live with Twitch

more_horiz
Broadcasts Live with Twitch Twitch-tv-bot
http://www.twitch.tv/absolutegrief/profile/pastBroadcasts

The 1/4 Finals, 1/2 Finals, Final & 3e Place of each tournament will be now commented and broadcasted live in my Twitch channel. I will be certainly with the host of the tourneys and other representative players every time. We will probably suggest you a fixe communal date to play the matches of each round, and brodcast it the ones after the others. Don't forget to give me your appointment and wait me before to play your games. I will join a team before the start, will commit suicide and will change of team after each game to don't penalize the same team about the points. Naturally, my microphone will be disconnected during the games.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Tue 27 May - 5:31; edited 2 times in total

descriptionBroadcasts Live with Twitch EmptyRe: Broadcasts Live with Twitch

more_horiz
ZombieSlay & SuShi_Son, don't start your 1/4 de Finals of your tourney immediatly. Like I say in the last message, I would like broadcast live the matches from this round when all the games of your 1/8 Finals will be finished !

more_horiz
Finally, we can play your 1/4 Finals without me. I though to have the time to come at home but no. I will broadcast live only the 1/2 Finals and I will record the games in the Theater mode.

more_horiz
All the past broadcast are here :
http://www.twitch.tv/absolutegrief/profile/pastBroadcasts

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply