AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

CaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
YOUNGMONEY45_54
MIA_CaShMoNeY
oMieux
CrayolaKush420
YoPlixBoy25
9 posters

descriptionCaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30 EmptyCaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30

more_horiz
CaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30 GHlBKQo

http://www.cashmoneygrief.com/cell1
http://www.cashmoneygrief.com/rules

*READ* This tournament will be international every team is eligible to join.

1. Games will start on CellBlock, No Magic, Round 10.

2. Camping allowed in all the spots & corners, but no hard core team camping (three or four people camping together) for more then 30 sec (there will be no restrictions on camping once the enemy team is bleed out.

3. there will be two brackets the first will contain pools of teams from your own country the second will be a elite bracket of the wining teams of each pool in the original bracket.

4. Best out of 3 games to win the match of the first bracket
the host will alternate for the first two games if the score is 1-1 then the team who won there game the fastest will host the third game

5. Best out of 5 games to win the match.
the host will alternate the first four games If the score is 2-2, the team combined shortest game winning times out of all 4 games played will host last game (both winning times COMBINED).

6. You must finish the round to win a game.
The games of a match must be all played one after the other.

7. All game lobbies MUST be closed for ALL games
If the host ends the game (or lags/time-out) it's a forfeit (automatic loss).

8. There will be 1 match per day. you can postpone a match if the enemy captain and a cashmoney board member agrees to it.

9. No Cheating; Lag Switching, Glitching, Hacking, Modding or other (all games will be watched or if reported will be decided by tournament hosts if you are in violation of any of these and if you are guilty of cheating tournament hosts will decide the course of action).

10. The glitch next to the Pack-a-Punch is forbidden !!

11. You are allowed up to 1 substitute but this is up to your "the team captains" decision to use a sub or not (meaning you can register only 4 members for your team if decided by team captain 5 players arent mandatory) all teams must be in and final by may 6th.. if you chose to have no sub after may the 6th all teams will be final (meaning when the tournament starts you cannot ask to add a sub at anytime after MAY THE 6TH) if a sub is chosen payment will be shared equally amongst 5 people on winning team ($80 per person)

12. *NEW* All team captains who are the host of the game before the game starts must message a tournament host (CK_CaShMoNeY) before each game with the team name your playing and the start time this will be highly enforced *MUST BE DONE* (close lobby msg tournament host ask if all members in lobby are present and ready start game)

13. There will be a 30 second good sportsmanship period for two reason if a opposing member or team member times out in the first 30 seconds of the game the game will be restarted and also if the non host team is all red bar (1bar) the game will be ended and a new host will be selected.

14. Any question about the rules or any subject matter about the tournament, feel free to message an admin on the forum or message MIA_CaShMoNeY, CK_CaShMoNeY. Thank you. Have fun and good luck![/size]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 27 Aug - 20:31; edited 8 times in total

descriptionCaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30 EmptyRe: CaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30

more_horiz
You must use the CaShMoNey Application to register your team :
http://cashmoneygrief.com/tournaments

All the teams already registered :
http://www.cashmoneygrief.com/cellblock1

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 27 Aug - 20:33; edited 6 times in total

descriptionCaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30 EmptyRe: CaShMoNeY GrIeF #2 - 2014/05/30

more_horiz
Message to CK_CashMoney :

Do you go to allow the registration of the high cheaters in your Cell Block Tournament? There are many high cheaters in the Cell Block Ranking and it will be a good sanction to forbid them to win something.

more_horiz
i agree yoplix there should not be high cheaters allowed in the tour but unfortunately we need strength in numbers and many accounts made on are web site to keep these cash prize tournys going so no we will not ban high cheaters but i will let them no that no bullshit will go on in my tour i and my clan will keep a close eye on cheaters and if they ever disrespect my tourniment by cheating (lag switching pulling the plug etc.) they will be permanently banned for example young money is banned from are tournments for pulling the plug on g935 in our last tour

more_horiz
So you will accept the recent high cheaters who was bring together with worst actual cheater of the Grief, SLTrueLove, like Beizmo, Soccer_boy or sergeantserge ?

We need strength in numbers and many accounts made on are web site to keep these cash prize tournys going

I don't understand this? There are not enough strong players among the legit players?

more_horiz
I need team. bkn, french host american text me on psn oMieux or here.

more_horiz
I will be adding a few more rules to help with the "high cheaters" situation

--
I addded two new rules yoplix which you can upload.

more_horiz
Crayola meant we are doing something that involves the number of people and views we get on or website so thats why there are no restrictions on who may enter until they actually cheat in or tournament or even your tournament if somebody cheated in your tournament and you banned them for that I will also band them if you bring thier names and what they did but for what they do in public I dont care what they do in public it didnt affect me or my tournament

more_horiz
Ok thanks for the clarification...

So nothing about the behavior in the Public Games, only in the tournaments.

more_horiz
Also teams that are submitted so far I will put up soon

but teams so far

CaShMoNey
American
CK_CaShMoNeY (c)
DG_CaShMoNeY (h)
SB_CaShMoNeY
CBK_CaShMoNeY
MIA_CaShMoNeY (s)

Simple Blockade
French
BLOCKS--ALPHA (c)
BLOCKS--PSI (h)
BLOCKS--SIGMA
BLOCKS--EPSILON
BLOCKS--OMICRON (s)

we wont get that money!
Germany
Bustacall (c)
Priceless_legacy (h)
The--ZeRox
x_kozyko_x

also CJW_DA_MAN team but it isnt finalized so only thoes three for now

more_horiz
I didnt pull my plug on purpose my ps3 froze and my team wanted a rematch but they got da win anyways

more_horiz
Young stop brah tx aint gonna change his mind regardless he that kinda dude once he says sumthing thats what it is

more_horiz
Dont bring it here msg tx directly but thats about it

more_horiz
Hello friends it is me oMieux sadly my PS3 broke due to system being too old. Right now i can not afford to but another. I plan to wait to bye the PS4 over summer. play competitve mlg on ghost. I will be back on grief for Black ops 3. I am sorry for letting my friends down on the tournaments. Shout out to Viciousrsrt, clitkilla, murkin season, Nhkbro, stafanp duck, ironballs, Mia_Cashmoney, TX_cashmoney, Real_kushe,quoadricorn, cristopher bkn, yoplixboy25, Jmarly, bumpereeno, Deny creation,  best of luck to all my friends i will return when BO3 comes out better stronger griefer and reviver. and i ask only one request to be on usa griefers. watch my edited films and recent games. I will return keep in touch, your friend oMieux

more_horiz
TEAM UHC 

darkmachine9_UHC  (C)
iiMESCii_UHC 
sasukevivo_UHC
XRaider_UHC (H)

country  chile

more_horiz
This tournament will be postponed till a date not yet determined I apologies for the inconvenience to all teams registered so far

more_horiz
I moved the topics yesterday MIA, when do you think start? June or later?

more_horiz
everyone go to cashmoneygrief.com to sign up for the $400 dollar 4v4 international cellblock tournament

tout le monde va à cashmoneygrief.com de s'inscrire pour les 400 $ dollar 4c4 tournoi bloc cellulaire international

todo el mundo va a cashmoneygrief.com para inscribirse en el torneo pabellón internacional $ 400 dólares 4v4

more_horiz
crayolakush420 wrote:
everyone go to cashmoneygrief.com to sign up for the $400 dollar 4v4 international cellblock tournament

tout le monde va à cashmoneygrief.com de s'inscrire pour les 400 $ dollar 4c4 tournoi bloc cellulaire international

todo el mundo va a cashmoneygrief.com para inscribirse en el torneo pabellón internacional $ 400 dólares 4v4

No ads necessary in all the sections, only in your section please.
I go to create an huge ad by mail tonight about the upcoming tourneys !  Wink

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 27 Aug - 20:33; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
http://www.cashmoneygrief.com/cellblockround1

All games can be played at anytime before next thursday june the 5th find your group and set times with opposing captains you can msg me with the results on the website or psn *REMEMBER ALL HOSTING CAPTAINS MUST MSG US WITH GAME START TIMES FOR EACH GAME MANDITORY* READ TOURNAMENT RULES

Group 1
CaShMoNeY Kings
CaShMoNeY  Beasts
ForsakeTheFallen
Hardest 2 Kill
More jello please

Group 2
Mexican war
Don't Cry
UHC ELITE

Group 3
SKUNK Team
KaLaMaR_-OnE
Sweat, Blood and Beers
Flopsum Team
Riiideauuu

Group 4
The Beast Punishers
Guddes Braunes
We won't get that  money!
Simple Blockade
Dter

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 27 Aug - 20:35; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply