AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

The Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Dayzh
WroeToShoties--
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
YoPlixBoy25
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
xx-KaiSeRR
Incozuah
JMARLEY_CRONIK
12 posters

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough - Page 10 EmptyThe Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough - Page 10 Eyms66W
It´s time to play a long map, full of spaces for grief, good revives & hardcore settings.

Let´s play Resolution 1985. Grief Borough 4vs4
Round 20 Magic, no box, no PAP

Deadlines Registration: until Saturday 18/04 at 16:00 CEST.

Deadlines Tourney: 
- will start Saturday 18/04 at 18:00 CET (ROBIN ROUND)
BEST OF 3 !!
- will finish Sunday 19/04 at 23:00 CEST (FINAL ROUND)

Check the link below to see regulations & rules: 

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!the-griefers-wekends-borough/c1qlx

Let´s Register Cabrones! pirat

#1 Big Cabrones
SPAIN
B-I-G_GANGSTA (C)
B-I-G_JMARLEY
B-I-G_WOLF (H)
B-I-G_GRIEFER
B-I-G_PYTHON
B-I-G_RASTAHH
#2 Elite Gamers
UK
Ben_dow_95 (C)
SAN_RAFAEL_89 (H)
R7-Reqlay
Dark_ComboZz
ginger_wog
TrainWreck_533
#3 Skeptic
UK
Sk-Wazko (C)
Sk-Hobnob (H)
Sk-Revolver
pritdog1
Maximus_Ammos
ApeX_Prrreditor
#4 Double Blockade
BELGIUM
BLOCKS--CRIME (C) (H)
HunterZ_Ninjaaaa
dragtor23
BLOCKS--GHOST
BLOCKS--BALISTO
#5 Unicef Team
SPAIN
UCF--Albergue (C)
UCF--Koala (H)
UCF--Madracio
TheLordSerraphin
ShaDoW_ViiiRuzZ
KriTicKaL-_-IZzy
#6 Unicef Team 2
SPAIN
UCF--SharK (C)
UCF--IrisK (H)
UCF--BATRACIO
UCF--PepeDCuenca
titojavierga
#7 Unbeatable Griefers
UK
ZuckiZutt (C) (H)
HuckleBerry990
CoD_FatheR420
Militia_Micro
TJ_THEBOSSx
COLUMBUS_ST_13
#8 Oficially Team
FRANCE
OfficallyBlock (C) (H)
Officallykilled
OfficallyChev
OfficallyGhost
OfficallyBalaff
OfficallyDown
#9 Kush $quad
UK
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER (C) (H)
br0niezzzzzz
mrla600
x-Shaka-_-Zulu-x
bombaclootz_kush
SinPiedad97
#10 Coast 2 Coast
USA
C-Zombs568 (C) (H)
BeRseRkeR-_-HO
FATY_TWO_TIMES
StrappedUP-420
lllllllll
darkaces51285
#11 Crayolas Team
USA
CRAYOLA_KUSH_420 (C) (H)
DA_Gho
Kam_is_a_BOSS
oMxszacre--
Ra-Nd_Y-Sa-Va-Ge
Jon_Tor
#12 Simple Blockade
FRANCE
BLOCKS--ALPHA (C)
BLOCKS--ELEMENT (H)
BLOCKS--SIERRA
BLOCKS--FOXTROX

Last edited by xx-KaiSeRR on Sun 19 Apr - 21:44; edited 7 times in total

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough - Page 10 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough

more_horiz
yes we won to ucf but then they get disqualified, we wait more than 3 hours to play and all our players have to offline, this is not cheating???? they wait for our A team to offline??? then play us?? we have to play when we are soon going to sleep... so very unfair here.

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough - Page 10 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #4 - 2015/04/18 - Borough

more_horiz
Kaiser/Jmarley

Can you give us more informations about the forfeit from Kush Squad.
I don't understand me too, they were the most available..

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Kaiser/Jmarley

Can you give us more informations about the forfeit from Kush Squad.
I don't understand me too, they were the most available..

We play QTR Finals on the deadline, double blockade come late but we let them play... but we won that game, so now semi-final... UCF miss the deadline by more than 2 hours... all our team is online ready to play, but they still make us wait 1 more hour ... = 3 hours waiting... our players have to go offline to go sleep... now we forced to take subs but unfair as we have a team ready WAY BEFORE the deadline... they got disqualified, they went to play the final round then we are told they are not disqualified anymore.... bad communication and causes us to lose.

maybe they plan this? they wait until our team is offline. you can see the film when we was online ready to play them, allday.

more_horiz
I don't know me too
So we will wait the official reason here from Kaiser/Jmarley
Kush Squad was available according to the deadlines 18h/23h, like my team, so this forfeit seems not fair.

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
I don't know me too
So we will wait the official reason here from Kaiser/Jmarley
Kush Squad was available according to the deadlines 18h/23h, like my team, so this forfeit seems not fair.

we are all available before the deadline... but they do not show up to play us... our players leave, now we are forced to play 23:50pm at night.

Forced to play with other players after they miss the deadline and they get disqualified..

but we see tomorrow, ok thank u

more_horiz
UCF was playing quarters at 19:00 because they were waiting Skeptic players. 

For this reason they were not available until 19:30 to play vs Kush $quad semifinals.

I talked with eguiluz (UCF captain) & he said Kush $quad was losing time to give them forteit.

Finally, I decided to talk with Infinite & eguiluz (2 captains) & I suggested to play their semifinal tonight and Final Round will be played tomorrow. They accepted!

more_horiz
I never gave forteit to Kush $quad. They played & lost 3-1.

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:

For this reason they were not available until 19:30 to play vs Kush $quad semifinals.

I talked with eguiluz (UCF captain) & he said Kush $quad was losing time to give them forteit.

Finally, I decided to talk with Infinite & eguiluz (2 captains) & I suggested to play their semifinal tonight and Final Round will be played tomorrow. They accepted!

We was losing time? We play them and win 1 - 0. Then they do not host, they keep disbanding party... So they are losing time for our players to go offline? They miss the deadline but still can play.. :/ nobody respect the deadline and we have disadvantage.

We do not accept to play without our players. but ok disqualify and then let them play again, when our main team is offline. thank u, good rules... should be disputed but no?

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:

For this reason, they were not available until 19:30 to play vs Kush $quad semifinals.

The same with Kush Squand with Double Blockade for the semifinals. CRIME had a problem to start the game with the BO2 data/files damaged, but he was also not ready at 18h.

more_horiz
Broniezz I don´t know. There are 2 versions. 
It is very difficult to know which guys were doing when my team was playing semifinals.

As we see these tournaments are very complicated. There is hardly time to make fair decisions. I always try to never give forteits.

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:

For this reason, they were not available until 19:30 to play vs Kush $quad semifinals.

The same with Kush Squand with Double Blockade for the semifinals. CRIME had a problem to start the game with the BO2 data/files damaged, but he was also not ready at 18h.

Yes we wait one hour for Double Blockade... we are the team ready to play allday, make time for the tournament. other teams did not respect the deadline... it says in the rules to respect deadline, and be prepared for the tournament.

we should have rematch with our main team, infinite has to sleep.. but no we don't get this chance?

Good tournament but it's unfair to give other teams disadvantage if all players are online before the deadline, they they have to go after the deadline... and the other team can still play.. but ok, one of my players drunk lol because deadline is missed, so he goes offline... haha Razz they has to come back and play competitive game.

more_horiz
If we give forteit by deadlines...

UCF T2 vs Big Cabrones: we start at 6:20 because they was waiting players. We decided not forteit UCF.

Crayola vs Big Cabrones: we were waiting a winner Crayola vs Simple Blockade to play our semifinal but for this reason we start at 20:00 (OUT OF DEADLINE), so Forteit? No... We decided to wait...

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
If we give forteit by deadlines...

UCF T2 vs Big Cabrones: we start at 6:20 because they was waiting players. We decided not forteit UCF.

Crayola vs Big Cabrones: we were waiting a winner Crayola vs Simple Blockade to play our semifinal but for this reason we start at 20:00 (OUT OF DEADLINE), so Forteit? No... We decided to wait...

Yes I understand that but 3 hour after the deadline? We are the team at disadvantage yes? We are online all day ready for your tournament... Then our players go offline to after 3 hours sleep, other player is drinking cause deadline is passed.. we lost two of our main players due to the deadline... and no rematch? with our main team we win 1-0 but without we lose? rematch from 0 - 0? this is fair? just saying they get the chance to be un-disqualified and we get no chance.

more_horiz
Infinite & eguiluz decided to play your semifinal tonight. The games is played.

When the game is played no turning back. 

Understands that it´s difficult to run these tournaments. Very little time to play all games in only 2 days. We try to do the best that we can.

I hope you've been good weekend full of grief and fun. 

& Don´t worry m8 we wanna run another long tourneys soon.

more_horiz
Ah I thought the games were not played..
Good night.

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
Very little time to play all games in only 2 days.

It's why BO3 was probably also better for all the matches until the final (BO5), like I had said. The Borough games are often 2x more long than in the other maps.

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Ah I thought the games were not played..
Good night.

YHH The problem is that they agreed to play and now complain that have played out of deadlines.

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
Infinite & eguiluz decided to play your semifinal tonight. The games is played.

When the game is played no turning back. 

Understands that it´s difficult to run these tournaments. Very little time to play all games in only 2 days. We try to do the best that we can.

I hope you've been good weekend full of grief and fun. 

& Don´t worry m8 we wanna run another long tourneys soon.

Ok I understand, the captain is listed wrong in our team. this is the mistake. I would say do not play as our team is not ready after deadline but ok man. gracias I suppose.

Last edited by brOwniiez on Mon 20 Apr - 2:09; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
kaiser, can you open registrations to the 2v2 tournament that CabronesGrief is hosting with Columbus bro? Thanks -Dayzh

more_horiz
Lol browniez fam, we both finished as top of our table in a draw & both lost 3-1 to UCF that finished 4th & just about got into quarters by 1 point in there group Very Happy Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply