AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Infinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
JMARLEY_CRONIK
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Dayzh
ben_dow_95
jowthen
ZuckiZutt
YoPlixBoy25
BlazingKush_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
13 posters

descriptionInfinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map - Page 3 EmptyInfinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Infinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map - Page 3 Z1YCGy7

TOWN:
1. No box, no PAP, Round 20 magic without headshots.
2. Don´t block the stairs when begin the game. All players can buy mp5 and jugg without problems.
3. EXCESIVE CAMPING is prohibited:
- more than 5 seconds in corners
- more than 10 seconds in doors
- more than 1 minute in a area with no players=double tap area, quick revive area (bar) or mp5 area (jugg).
​4. If a player gets TIME OUT just at the start of the game (1m max) the game restart.
5. Each team will have opportunity of hosting once per game.
6. If the game is 2-2 the fastest wining team will host the last game.
7. Lobby most be closed before the game start.
8. No lags sw, glitch, rage quit, permant perks or hack mods in tournaments. A cause for forteit.

CELL BLOCK:
1. No box, no PAP, Round 15 no magic without headshots.
2. You can only buy wall guns (MP5, B23R, Uzi, Olympia, M14 +
CLAYMORES)
3. Don´t block the cells when begin the game. All players can buy mp5
without problems.
4. EXCESIVE CAMPING is prohibited:
- more than 10 seconds doors or cells
- more than 1 minute in a area with no players=speed cola area, double top
area/ PAP area, PhD Flopper area...
- You can not shoot your opponents when you´re in a corner.
5. If there are only 1 player alive must to finish the round to win the game.
If there are more than one player alive (2,3 or 4 players) the host must finish the game.
​6. If a player gets TIME OUT just at the start of the game (1m max) the
game restart.
7. Each player will have opportunity of hosting once per game.
8. If the game is 2-2 the fastest wining player will host the last game.
9. Lobby most be closed before the game start.
10.. No lags sw, glitch (PAP), rage quit, permant perks or hack mods in tournaments. A cause for forteit.

FARM:
1. No box, Round 20 magic without headshots.
2. Don´t block the stairs when begin the game. All players can buy mp5 and jugg without problems.
3. EXCESIVE CAMPING is prohibited:
- more than 10 seconds in doors
- more than 1 minute in a area with no players=double tap or jugg area.
​4. If a player gets TIME OUT just at the start of the game (1m max) the game restart.
5. Each team will have opportunity of hosting once per game.
6. If the game is 2-2 the fastest wining team will host the last game.
7. Lobby most be closed before the game start.
8. No lags sw, glitch, rage quit, permant perks or hack mods in tournaments. A cause for forteit.

BOROUGH:
1. No box, no PAP, Round 20 magic without headshots.
2. Don´t block the courthose stairs when begin the game.
3. You can´t use this items: turbine, resonator or trample steam. If you use this items the games restart.
4. NO DOUBLE TAP, NO AN94. If you use this perk or this weapon the game restart.
5. EXCESIVE CAMPING is prohibited:
- more than 10 seconds in corners
- more than 10 seconds in doors.
- more than 2 minutes in a area with no players= church, courthouse, roofs, saloon...
6. TUNNELS is prohibited.
7. Each team will have opportunity of hosting once per game.
8. If the game is 2-2 the fastest wining team will host the last game.
​9. If a player gets TIME OUT just at the start of the game (1m max) the game restart.

Its starts the 4th June .

1.  NET Authority Team
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER (C) (H)
BLOCKS--CRIME
OneBoneHunter 
II-Legacy-II
jeanyves1313 (S)
Da_Gho (S)

2. SWE Multiple Scorgasms
BlazingKush_ (C) (H)
Tritex_Zombie
FeARLeSS_BlockeR
AzK_Lucky
OfficiallyMicro (S)
ZuckiZutt (S)

3. SPA Griefing In My House 
Jowthen (C) (H) 
SinPiedad97
TheLordSeraphin  
IVALIC_
ROMPE_CABEZAS-2 (S)

4. UK Disrupt Team 
Disrupt_Dayzh (C)
Disrupt_Reaper (H)
Disrupt_Revolver
Disrupt_Grinch
Disrupt_Hobnob (S)

5. SPA Big Cabrones 
B-I-G_JMARLEY (C) 
W_O_L_F_1985 (H)
B-I-G_GANGSTA
B-I-G_REVENGE
Mr_Luciano_Kush_ (S)
XxTolexX (S)

6. UK Elite Gamers 
ben_dow_95 (C) 
SAN_RAFAEL_89 (H)
ginger_wog
UK-FLEX-420
iTz_CombozZ (S)

Last edited by P4RK0Z_AP0L0 on Sun 7 Jun - 0:57; edited 4 times in total

descriptionInfinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map

more_horiz
Apolo, Comander_Borja is in Griefing In My House

descriptionInfinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map

more_horiz
yes sorry.

more_horiz
Big cabrones 3-2 autority .. i will never play your tournaments or i hope i dont ever play vs your team again. I have not enjoyd the weekend with all the arguments. A fuc*ing joke. 

You guys are not ment to be running tournaments. you break every rules. since friday starting the Cronik tourney you guys came up with a new team who was not even registered and we are 3 weeks in the tourney. you guys should know at this stage you CANNOT CHANGE PLAYERS. So we accepted.

Then 3:50 seconds in to the game blocks.crime times out and you stop the GAME?
so we rematch the game.

Then you try bring LEGAZY to play knowing hes banned.. and not registered!

After all this. we win the last game. we have a realy good 14minutes game. and becouse my team mate stayd stood blocking for 5 extra seconds you want to rematch the game?

YOU CANT ACCEPT A LOOSE! and the funny thing is we both get tru to the last round!. 

YOU WANT TO REMATCH? FORFAIT MY TEAM!!

more_horiz
Every week we see problems with this team. 
We won 3-2 and they try to find a way not to lose. They are unable to accept a loose!

more_horiz
With respect to the website, I took the hard decision to stop play this tourneys hosted by this guys. Bye Kaiser. 

They finally got what they wanted without reason as always happens with this team. 
We got forteit when we won 3-2 vs Authority team. Good luck with your tourneys, I prefer public games than this!

more_horiz
Yep kaiser this problem happened to me in the 1v1 tourney infinite pulled plug after 1 min and I lost the point pathetic.

more_horiz
You make me laugh infinite and crime.  the camping happened in the first minute of the game.
lol then we have 14 minutes of a game play. and you clearly knew if we win you were going to forfait us. you know how easy it yo forfait? you watch! you 2 really make my blood boil.
Im going to give you a taste of your medicine.

more_horiz
Infinite Tourney #5 - 2015/06/05 - Free Map - Page 3 Empty Today at 3:54 by JMARLEY_CRONIK

are medicin is two forfit use from a ader teurnamt dat has not,ing two do with this teurnamt haha good job forfait,ing use,for no rason we have won the mach vs mrla600s team  3-2 (uforfit use) your  just mad so wene your mad u forfit teams fore no rason. Your team hase broken the rules yes or no the anser is Yes u can deny it say,ing you have not broken the rules its on black and whit in the theater Your move is verry childish to forfit use frome the croniks teurnamt for no rason are you gona forfit my from the 1v1 free map teurnamt aswel just bucas your mad and yesterday you are the one dat hase inslute it my saying> fuck you littel child fuck your teurnamts .so dont think you are the said dog

more_horiz
Crime said you forfit okay if they cheating saying people forfit when they don't then elite gamers forfit

more_horiz
NO ben down it was not a forfit it was a remach but thay did not want it to play it dats why thay forfit

more_horiz
Don't want play in a torment where the leaders of the torment just kick people for no reason what im my team pisses you off the do we get kicked

more_horiz
Its the rules.banned player cant play and you tried to sneak a banned player not registered to play! 
Easy you you forfeit us after we won!

more_horiz
banned? who?

more_horiz
Griefing In My House 3-0 Elite Gamers GG Wink

more_horiz
Who is dachei_KravMage he isn't on your team soo yeah

more_horiz
It was NO REMATCH Dats the POINT! 
Wen dat happend we always give a warning before the rematch! 
It happend the first minute of the game! Why not back out if you didnt agree ?
Why play all the way for 14minutes till you loose? And if you would of won you woldent of sayd anything!
So you clearly knew from the beggining of the match dat if you loose you were gona ask for the rematch!
Bunch of Cheaters!!

more_horiz
WTF? Ben Dow you too had a player who was not in your team and also you in borought go to the tunnels and that is prohibited  Mad

more_horiz
Wow I didn't fo the tunnels and I had to get someone who didn't know the rules coz you kept asking then u dont have you team its okay im not bothered u can have the win

more_horiz
I have the video where you go to the tunnels but no problem

more_horiz
Team Disrupt (4) - (2) Authority Team

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply