AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionThank You Topic  EmptyThank You Topic

more_horiz
Helllo EveryBody
In This Topic You can Give a Thank You 2 The Owner off the website (YoPlixsBoy25) and you can give a Thank you two The Organizers off The website.

Personally I want 2 give a big Thank You two YoplixsBoy25 fore all hise hard work in the website and all the hours of work. That Yoplixs put in Yoplixs was a great organizer in Blackops 2. A real connoisseur in hise Job. All the tournaments community, YouTube Channel with are PlayStation Players playing in it The Live Stream. Everything its all because off YoplixsBoy25. Its just a amazing concept that Yoplixsboy25 hase created.

See You in november (Blackops3)
Avter The Legendary Tournament Absolute Grief is gona continue hosting tournaments in Blackops 3 thay are gona be amazing. And i wish Everbody Good Luck in the last tournament off Blackops2.. (The Legendary Tournament by Guitarlagend)

It was a great Ride. Thank You YoplixsBoy25.

descriptionThank You Topic  EmptyRe: Thank You Topic

more_horiz
Thank You Topic

more_horiz
Totally agree yoplix do a amazing job for this website and for grief without him i dont know what grief gonna be ... thank president

more_horiz
Thks, but you will be anyway banned a short time because of what's happened in the Battle of titans topic and about your attempt of cheating.

AG will stop to host definitly the tourneys after the Legendary Tourney, as it's said in the trailer, even if there are grief in BO3 or not. Another host, like CabronesGrief, will take over if they have the courage.

more_horiz
Yoplix t'arrete car sa te soule de host des tournoi? moi je trouve sa dommage absolute grief c'est vraiment une tuerie comparer a cabrones grief rien que le design du site les affiche des tournoi sont magnifique le site ne beug pas ton site est super bien fait il donne envie d'aller dssus comparer au site des cabrones grief

more_horiz
Thank you, I have been a short time playing ps3 but it was very fun and i saw a loy of organization and work, all this without help of people. Have a nice day Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply