AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

description[PC] BO1 FFA Grief Mod Empty[PC] BO1 FFA Grief Mod

more_horiz

Hello everyone, let me first say that I did not even know there was a grief forum until today. This is amazing!

This mod is not released yet but it will be soon. It will be playable on all BO1 maps, each map will be tweaked slightly so it is more appropriate for grief (power will be on, certain doors will be open already, etc.)

I have also added some new things, such as grenades and claymores damage other players, and you can get points for griefing other players. 10 points each time you grief a damaged player, gain 5% of the player your griefing's points if they down within 2 seconds of you griefing them, and gain 10% of your own points if a player bleeds out.

This mod is going to be free-for-all since there can only be up to 4 players in BO1, so no revives unfortunately.

Hope you guys enjoy the mod! You can see more details and updates about its release here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. Whoever took the name Jbird is getting galvaknuckled in the face.

description[PC] BO1 FFA Grief Mod EmptyRe: [PC] BO1 FFA Grief Mod

more_horiz
2v2's?

more_horiz
Hi jbird_justin,

Welcome here ! the PC players are really uncommun on AG ! Wink

Nice job to have created a Grief Mode on BO1 on PC. Can you also set the custom options like BO2 (Round 20, no magic, etc...)?
If only this mod could be available also for the console players ! Crying or Very sad

I will follow this mod closely ! tongue

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply