AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionBlack Ops II (PS3) Town Grief 2v2 Tournament (2016)  (Sign Up Now) EmptyBlack Ops II (PS3) Town Grief 2v2 Tournament (2016) (Sign Up Now)

more_horiz
Announcement:

I (ZombieSleyer5459) am Hosting a 2v2 Tournament on Grief Town. Winning in 1st Place will receive $100.00 PayPal ($50.00 PayPal for both 1st Place Players). The Tournament will Start on Friday 18th of November 2016 (11/18/16). The Tournament will consist of a Round Robin 2v2 and top 8 Teams will make it to the Elimination Brackets. There will be a Losers Bracket as well. All Players must talk to me (ZombieSleyer5459) before this Friday.

The Website of the Final 2v2 Tournament of 2016 is:

www.challonge.com/PS3TownGrief

Last edited by ZombieSleyer5459 on Sat 19 Nov - 5:22; edited 2 times in total

descriptionBlack Ops II (PS3) Town Grief 2v2 Tournament (2016)  (Sign Up Now) EmptyRe: Black Ops II (PS3) Town Grief 2v2 Tournament (2016) (Sign Up Now)

more_horiz
Yes, lets trust a booter with a cash prize lol...

descriptionBlack Ops II (PS3) Town Grief 2v2 Tournament (2016)  (Sign Up Now) EmptyRe: Black Ops II (PS3) Town Grief 2v2 Tournament (2016) (Sign Up Now)

more_horiz
I'm the one giving the cash prize to 1st Place lol Smile

more_horiz
lol yah exactly. you (A booter) to be trusted with a cash prize?? I find that funny ah

more_horiz
#1.) Yes I'm a Booter, everyone knows it.. (but that's not why I'm here... I'm here for the Grief 2v2 Tournament).

#2.) your not trusting me with a cash prize because I'm the one giving away $100.00 PayPal to the Tournament Winning Team. (Whoever wins the Tournament gets the cash prize... I made this tournament thinking I'm probably gunna lose anyhow but its for the grief community to get back on its feet).

#3.) People play Tournaments all the time without a cash prize.. but you have nothing to lose to play in this tournament but to win $100.00 PayPal if you come into 1st Place ($50.00 PayPal for both winning players).

more_horiz
#1 Well goodluck finding people, I know there is quite a few who dislike you lol

#2 Honestly the grief community will never get back on its feet, the game is dead. You guys play with the same people every day, which is very boring. Sure having a money prize might bring in a few extra teams but still wouldn't ever be as competitive as it was before. The only hope for the grief community to get back on its feet is if BO2 got remastered onto PS4, because a huge chunk of the community has moved on.

#3 And yes I know people play tournaments without cash prize lol You just aren't the most trust worthy person but goodluck. cheers

more_horiz
Sorry ZombieSleyer5459, you cannot host a tournament here.

You are not a trustworthy player (modding, booting, cheating).

I can recap you case with one video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw55fC8_IaE

ZombieSleyer5459 wrote:
I'm the one giving the cash prize to 1st Place lol Smile

And not, you would not have been the first to suggest a cashprize :

The CaShMoNeY were the first and it was $400 :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t429-cashmoney-grief-1-2014-03-21

Bye.

more_horiz
-YoPlixBoy25,

Regardless of whether I'm a (Hacker, Booter, Modder, Cheater) it doesn't matter. You may dislike the idea of me hosting a Tournament but I've hosted 10's / 20's of tournaments (up to 32-64 Players before). Ever since that modding issue with that 1v1 Cell Block Tourney, you all despise me of it. that was a 1-2 years ago. I've changed and (I do not mod in any Tournaments / Series Anymore since that day).

-*To All PS3 Players that want to sign up*,

*Anyway, The 2v2 Cash Prize Tournament will be delayed to Next Friday, December 2nd, 2016 (12/2/16). [The Reason the Tournament was delayed:  is because my 2v2 Partner traveled to Florida for a Week and couldn't play so I delayed it.] Please message my account (ZombieSleyer5459) on PS3 to sign up. (Regardless of how many teams sign up (Minimum of 8 Teams), the $100.00 PayPal will be awarded to 1st Place ($50.00 to both wining players).

Thanks again, ZombieSleyer5459.

more_horiz
damn that expose is savage :0

more_horiz
The famous red screen! Razz
What did he said exactly in the Theater about this cheating?

more_horiz
lol last I heard you were booting people a lot if there was no room in a lobby or you got wrecked to hard. Razz Razz Sad You're just a child who throws a tantrum when things don't go your way lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply