AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionGrief WhatsApp Group EmptyGrief WhatsApp Group

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What you guys think about a Grief whatsApp Group ? It will improve communication for tournaments aswell as it will help people to find a custom lobby to play with.

descriptionGrief WhatsApp Group EmptyRe: Grief WhatsApp Group

more_horiz
Could use that as an alternative to Skype as well

more_horiz
I don't have for me.

But yes, all the ways are good to improve the communication (whatsapp, skype, cellphone), even if the first way to talk between players is the forum for sure (to have the proof if need).

more_horiz
What you have no phone ?

more_horiz
I have phone, but I don't use Internet with.

more_horiz
Whatsapp would be a sensible idea, as i already have a lot of my griefing friends on there. However if it would be for all players, maybe it would be better to make separate groups for each nationality, but if somebody was English and they knew how to speak German, they could join the German group as well as the English, this would organise things a little better as well. Just a suggestion.

more_horiz
Even if I don't use this item, I will create soon a AbsoluteGrief group for the players using it. Wink

more_horiz
T
Lol me and hobnob try to do the exact opossite of that what mark says . Why would you want to create a whats app group with people of your own country ??? You got the same time zone and you should know about school and work times . What i want is to have as many american and south american people in it cuz matches against these are really hard to schedule . Also spanish and french people are needed because the have a really weird lifestyle and its also hard to schedule a match against them. How it should be is , we should create a group with players and if a tournament comes up we create a extra group just with people playing in this tournament

more_horiz
Also I think also ONE general group is better, like this board, owerthis, we will have too many groups.
So Priceless, how do I can create our AbsoluteGrief group without my phone?

Also spanish and french people are needed because the have a really weird lifestyle

Don't say general things please, all french lifestyle are not jeanyves lifestyle Razz

more_horiz
Just open a topic where everyone can put his number in , also dontvforget that each country has their own number . Like for example germany has +49 infront of each number if international conversations are needed.
Oh thats true i apologize , not everyone is a NOLIFE_JIZZZ

more_horiz
LOL the spanish players have longtime ago a group in whatsapp xD  but your idea is great but you was a little bit slow Razz

more_horiz
i havr a group with my teammates aswell, but we should make a overall group for tournaments. wr need a threat where we can put numbers in

more_horiz
Yes priceless, good point, but I don't see how you could communicate with someone who didn't speak your language without using google translate or some kind of alternative. Quite awkward if you ask me. But yes I see where you are coming from.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply