AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
WroeToShoties--
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
xx-KaiSeRR
10 posters

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 2 EmptyThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 2 0AQqjLS

Today start ¨The Griefers Weekend¨ at 21:00 CET!

the CHALLONGE will be about 18:00 CET; So you can see your opponents

remember add all the captains of your respective group to play their games.

ask B-I-G_JMARLEY or xx-KaiSeRR in any case of doubts

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!en-blanco/cna6

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

more_horiz
kick furkan from my team please

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

more_horiz
multiple scorgams 3 1 Unicef

more_horiz
Jmarley will update CHALLONGE tomorrow. 

The top two teams from each group will play the next round (sunday)

no option to play a game of robin round on sunday, so play now and send your results here or www.CabronesGrief.com

more_horiz
Kushsqaud 3 2 Coust to coust (c zombs568 team)
kushsqaud 3 0 Mexicans (thay give upp

more_horiz
No we dont give up... we forfeit. The whole tourne. ..

more_horiz
next time dont sign up to a tourney if your not going to play...you waste space

more_horiz
Saturday Robin Round #1 GW town: 

MEXICANS: forteit, there wasn´t news on all night.
BROTHERS: forteit, there wasn´t news on all night.
SfornaCkutch: They no play vs Double Blockade last night, so forteit.
Multiple Scorgasms: 

- BlazingKush_ included fake accounts. RandyBoyKush_ is finally Polish (banned until April). Confirmation is safe.  So forteit, they can´t continue this tourney.
So Multiple Scorgasms forteit and they can´t play next The Griefers Weekend 4/5 April in farm.

About Polish, shall be punished with the prohibition of our events 2 months.

Check a link to see details:
http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!players-banned/c652

more_horiz
About sunday deadlines: you have until 23:00 CET for play your games. Quarters, semifinals and final!

Respect deadlines or will be forteit.

Check the link to see final stage:

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!en-blanco/cna6

Good luck everybody  cheers

more_horiz
Whats hepening its 21:50 and no one hase Play D only the blocks-- I SEND Hobnob maney machS w times and he is alghty 0:55 min late. So Hobnob you forfit or what

more_horiz
This teurnamt is a closerfuck sorry marly but it shoud start friday(roundrobbin) suterday(alll the machs)
This is a closterfuck we only playd one team 2hours latter then we shoud a play(kushsqaud,3 0 sceptic team hobnobsteam)
And THE ADER PLAYERS Have Not fucking playD jet u series. This dos not work if its like this nexst weekand kushsqaud is out. U most chanes it . ITS 23:30 THE DATELINE AND THE SEMI FINALS IS NOT EVEN PLAYING #bullsith DEADLINES ARE DEADLINES # READ THE RULS DONT PLay if u cant read the rulz

more_horiz
Semifinals:

Big cabrones 4- Simple Blockade 1 GG! 

Kush $quad- Blackbladesshadows (waiting result)

more_horiz
Yes we are agree Infinite this time.
I don't why the quarters A & B has started more early.

The better thing is to put a time to start also the Sunday (like 18h CET) the next week, start at this time, and play the match one after the others without breack.

So 18h CET the Saturday / 21h CET the Sunday

more_horiz
We have a problem. As jamaican_kush is wpg-miami wich I say ok he wants to play my tournaments again? Before we begin I ask miami so now you want to play in yoplix and my tournaments again? He say im making a favor to my friend but you can still suck my dick you and your tournaments....
so I have no option then to not let miami play. So infinte say he want to forfait. But his other 2 players whants to pkay and finish the tourney. As its late I go ofline to so I let my team play 3vs2 . Its a shame its tourned out like this. I still dont understand why miami has so much anger for our comunity.. 
anyway good weekend i hope the next one is better and bigger.

more_horiz
Kushsqaud: 5 3 big babrones (mytesm playD 3v3)

more_horiz
Your team playd? Was there any one registerd for this tournament? Wen I say miami is not playng becouse of the insults .I go offline and then e joins and play? last night only 1player was registerd for this tourney. So I think this final shoukd be restarted with your proper team using your subs and not any player.

more_horiz
No No i went ofllien u 2 and thay playD a a 3v3 avter the inslote of maimi aka jamicankush your team let maimi play so no its 5 3 your team lett hime play avter the inslote and subD out fattell you guys lety maimi and fatell play look on your team m8ts chanell you guys play it so its your teamS failD and maimi was never baned. Idont careabut this bad host it teurnamt sorry

more_horiz
And Da_gho sayd play 2v3 but then your team sayd its no probleem to play3v3 . And you and mami were tallkking why you sayd somting to maimi why u sayd to miami So what miami i see your playing my teurmamts and yoplixs S teurnamts miami did not like this dont blame hime 4that WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKKING W Miami if u dont like hime

more_horiz
U sayd noving to miami no hello noting just that.

more_horiz
You sayd to.me dat miami was gona respect(false) you play with blazing_kush team as Fearless_kush so you tried to play in 2teams.. and  what is the problem  on askin if his going to play my tournaments?? All e had to say is yes . Not the anser he gaved me. 
this is rubish.. 
im done running tournaments. Its not woth the time..

more_horiz
this is DA Gho talking right now because I can not get on my account. first off when you said to Miami "now you want to play in mine and yolpix tournament" you taunted him and promt him to talk shit and then you disqualified him making it so we were forced to 2v4. we accepted and said 2v4 no problem you said no no no I go offline you guys can 2v3. when you went offline we were about to 2v3 and ur team said to invite Miami and we even asked if they were sure and they said yes. we beat your team 3v3 in fair games 5-3 and now you say its unfair for us to have played even tho you allowed the one player that wasnt on our team and your team allowed maimi who was in my opinion wrongfully disqualified so you could get an easy win and to piss Miami off. this is bull shit I have to deal with wins that I deserve being cheated from me

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply