AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
WroeToShoties--
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
xx-KaiSeRR
10 posters

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 3 EmptyThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 3 0AQqjLS

Today start ¨The Griefers Weekend¨ at 21:00 CET!

the CHALLONGE will be about 18:00 CET; So you can see your opponents

remember add all the captains of your respective group to play their games.

ask B-I-G_JMARLEY or xx-KaiSeRR in any case of doubts

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!en-blanco/cna6

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

more_horiz
When KaiSeR accept it its means that it was 5-3. When JMARLEY or KaiSeR not accepted this, that means rematch but firstly its not good that Miami talking like this.
He need to be a little but more respectful. But look on my tourney some guys was unrespectful, do this means that i  kick then of my tourney? Of course not .
So why don't let Miami playing anymore?
Because he was a little but unrespectful? Maybe he can apologize (thats the way why you have the name apolo in this name lol...)

Last edited by P4RK0Z_AP0L0 on Mon 30 Mar - 22:46; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #1 - 2015/03/28 - Town

more_horiz
Look jmarly.i realy like your f-fore your a legit player and you run the teurnamts good (2bad about yesterday w the deadlines) Peopel who run a teurnamt will alwas git sith thats not fair you work hard you and kaiseR work hard. I dont care about this one Yoplixs shoud say who gits the win and who gits forfit (we playD and it is 5 3 yes or no go on the chanels)
Just marly it was a bad day 4 you my yoplixs team and maney ader teams It was so latte and you have work all of use
MY TEAM IS IN THE BAD (Yes IS YOUR TEAM IN THE BAD(Yes. But your team is more in the bad. And what DA_Gho sayd in hise msg is 100%right. I can mebby tallk w my team and give you a remachs (mebby this friday) What do you think about the sitaion Yoplixs

more_horiz
I dont give a fuck about the tournament the fact dat miami came back and playd wen I clearly say he wasent playng after he sayd suck my dick you and your tournaments. And for what fucking reason? You guys no why me and miami have a problem? I sended a message to miami telling him about registering a new tourney he anserd yea cool I told him then he needed to go to yoplix site to register and he replyed (suck my dick ) the he sayd he didnt whant anything to do with us or yoplix.. so I sayd fair enough good luck.. so then here he comes again so I asked him nicely so you now wana play our tournaments again?? And I get insult again..

more_horiz
And dagho I had 0 intencions of leaving you 3vs4 im sure you had a sub. Cous infinite was sayng just give us forfait all the time and I sayd no we will play.. the deadlines we at 11pm eu. And it was gone 2hours past it and I had to go to sleep cos I had work in the morning. Then I realice miami came back and playd.

more_horiz
WE WILL REMACH YOUR TEAM FRIDAY ( just bucas we want to not bucas we need to we won 5 3,)

more_horiz
But i understand your probleems and it was 2:20 in the night my time

more_horiz
we accepted to play 3v3 VS Kush Squad BUT...

I didn´t know that Grief_on_you was DA_Gho, the same that JAMAICAN Kush was miami (a player that insult jmarley in a lobby=violence), WpG_Fatal was not registered. They won 5-3 np GG. 

The final was played 3v3 and outside of deadlines (after 23:00 CET) Very late for us, 1:30 CET.

In the next, The Griefers Weekend we will make anothers deadlines, better for all. Deadline for match. 
So each match will have its deadline.

There will be no excuses for the team that can´nt play. (Forteit if no respect deadline)

more_horiz
About WpG Miami. He told jmarley these words without reason: 

¨suck my dick¨ 
¨fuck your tournaments¨
¨fuck absolute grief¨

We try to avoid violence and evil deeds in our community.
NOT TO VIOLENCE!!! Banned!

If you try to go insulting people through a screen is that you have no life.

more_horiz
BlackBladeshadow,

Can we play our match of 3rd place tomorrow?

more_horiz
Yoplix, si tu joues ce match contre eux, ce serait que après ce match vous jouez mon tournoi.

more_horiz
Omg but havent we all talk smack to a person before

more_horiz
I hope we will play vs BlackBladeshadow tonight.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply