AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionSpecific Forum Groups - Representative Players EmptySpecific Forum Groups - Representative Players

more_horiz
Specific Forum Groups - Representative Players CtJINkB

During a tournament, to facilitate the communication and resolve the possible problems, I appointed as referees and assistants, confidence players who represente different countries :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/g2-judges-referees

Inform me here if you not be agree to be representative or if you want be instead of another. Explain your motivation for your country.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 5 Jun - 17:45; edited 12 times in total

descriptionSpecific Forum Groups - Representative Players EmptyRe: Specific Forum Groups - Representative Players

more_horiz
ZombieSlayinGod becomes the American representative player and QOADRICORN_JIZZZ the Canadian representative player.

descriptionSpecific Forum Groups - Representative Players EmptyRe: Specific Forum Groups - Representative Players

more_horiz
CRISTOPHER_bkn becomes the Argentina & South America representative player (need to confirm).

more_horiz
Welcome, CRISTOPHER!

more_horiz
Si tu a besoin d'un référent traducteur français/anglais/espagnole fais moi signe.
Je ne propose pas forcement d'être un vrai juge qui prend des décisions mais juste un traducteur quand il y a besoin et que je suis dans le coin.

more_horiz
Salut Ksimir,

Oui c'est vrai que tu peux être utile pour le contact espagnol/français, la où je peine un peu à me faire comprendre quand QOADRICORN n'est pas là. Merci pour cette proposition.

more_horiz
I think I will need to update the representative players and add news. Some current representative players are not enough actif for me now. And a representative player need to speak or write at least English correctly.

After a idea from bellidez, I will need of them for the potential upcoming World Cup because I will be not really available to manage alone :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t330p30-grief-world-cup-shortly-ideas-1#5851

I will suggest :
- bellidez for the Spanish players instead of elpablune, inactive.
- Ksimir01 for the French players instead of Canaflo, inactive.
- A new English representive players instead of KushOfTheDead, inactive.
- A new South American representative players instead of CRISTOPHER, inactive.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 3 Jul - 12:27; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I suggest JMARLEY or Hobnob for the english representative player

more_horiz
I prefer Hobnob, JMARLEY is a friend of Kaiser and I had no link with him.

I need to have its confirmation and to know if he will be available and active to work for the UK Grief. Priceless and Bustacall, do you talk with him about this?

And you bellidez, you are agree? You are better in English than elpablune.

more_horiz
Yes I don´t have problem for my it´s perfect. And yes I will speak to priceless to see if hobnob is available

more_horiz
Bustacall, after our talk in the SchmerzTurnier2014. Do you want be always the Representative Grief German player or not?
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t400p15-tourney-3v3-farm-2014-april-6th-by-vektik-registration#7577

Anyway, I will need to update the first message.

more_horiz
I don't really care if I'm the representative or not. I'm just on this site checking things and I won't be posting everything that has to do with grief on the German side.

more_horiz
Bustacall wrote:
I'm just on this site checking things and I won't be posting everything that has to do with grief on the German side.

It's not that I would like from a representative grief player. A representative player has to do relay all that he can about the Grief for his country, otherwise he's not representative, just another player like the other. It wasn't logical? I will find another German later...

more_horiz
Hobnob126 wrote:
Yo, only just seen about the representative, are you still looking for that or have you already chosen someone?

Nobody for the moment, Kush being absent since 2013. If you are agree to be the UK representative player, you can ! Wink

more_horiz
Yeah can do, what would you want me to do as a representative?

more_horiz
Hobnob126 wrote:
Yeah can do, what would you want me to do as a representative?

Your are the first intermediary between the website and the UK players.  tongue 

So for exemple, I expect mainly of you, being UK representative :
1) To be available to solve a problem between two UK opponents if need (language English). The UK players will contact you if need.
2) To develop the UK Grief Community (help the players to become better, more Griefer than Survivalist) by all the way possible.
3) To relay all the Grief events from UK host/youtubers on the website (tournaments, forum, etc..)
4) Be a part of the forum (to host tournament, to answer players, post news subject, etc...)

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 24 Aug - 18:17; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Good luck with finding another German who would do this.

more_horiz
Are they not logical things to do being the Grief Representative from a Country? It is not for me, it is to increase the Grief Community.

I will contact these players, that I know since a moment, this September to ask them : iriediver, PMG777, kluzifer, Lap-Mauuz, bonesmasher88, tschawo-88- & komaoma_257

But if nobody want this job, we will don't have German representative here, too bad !

more_horiz
you shouldn't even try representing this page for the moment . just look at all the cheating and the fact that 98% of the people here do not speak 1 word english . if we would bring german people to this page they would leave it after 1 min . just look at all these german players you just listed there , they dont even wanna play here because of the reasons i just me mentioned . better the infrastructure and make it a more only french and spanish player can do whatever they want supported website . then you can start representing it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply