AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollWhat is the better size of flags to represent the countries in the registrations?

Small (20x15)
0%
Medium (32x24)
75%
Big (48x35)
25%
Total Votes:

descriptionFlags Icons / Newcomers Countries EmptyFlags Icons / Newcomers Countries

more_horiz
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries DUuIcpT

Here are the new Flags Icons. With better colors and quality, the new PNG format replaces the past JPG. I will create new flags each time where we will have players/teams from a new country. You can use these flags to represent the countries of the players/teams in the registration tables. You have currently 3 different sizes available : Small (20x15), Medium (32x24) & Big (48x35). What is the most useful size ? Answer in the poll.

SMALL (20X15)

MEDIUM (32X24)

BIG (48X35)

NEWCOMERS COUNTRIES

#
COUNTRIES
PLAYERS
DATES
#1 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries FqJ98ow France YoPlixBoy25 2013/05/07
#2 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries YOkZEBZ United Kingdom bazzer124 2013/07/05
#3 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries JfUTCMH Germany Bustacall 2013/07/05
#4 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 3PDwDig Spain elpablune (u9) 2013/07/06
#5 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries UC4lS4K Netherlands MagnumOfTheDead 2013/07/06
#6 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries DC8PtVT United States of America obe87 2013/07/06
#7 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries KgxmZU5 Canada g03_blaise 2013/08/13
#8 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries DsbDJY1 Argentina CRISTOPHER_bkn 2013/08/25
#9 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries Zk10BUi Austria Shottie 2013/08/28
#10 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 24gW4ze Poland Mr_S_N_A_P 2013/09/11
#11 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries Tp0I5Pg Chile xronnosx-UHC 2013/11/23
#12 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries KT3sOSm Japan jackkal55 2013/10/16
#13 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries U35DNdg Belgium NeKsuce 2013/12/15
#14 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 6rxRigB Mexico acido_renacido 2014/01/29
#15 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries OE3AblD Italia the_best_kenny 2014/01/30
#16 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries A0yTZio Turkey harunnorthampton 2014/02/09
#17 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries Sm3Priq United Arab Emirates AL-Shddadi 2014/02/10
#18 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries XoZn6Po Panama JohnRiese 2014/02/10
#19 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries AHQgZw3 Switzerland DalToN_RaGeuX 2014/02/27
#20 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries Xm4SqyO Brazil DtC_INfeCTed7 2014/05/18
#21 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries NwA8E8V Paraguay SPy_Tiaguix 2014/06/03
#22 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries MOvZZNi Australia DDOUGHY 2014/12/09
#23 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 9Tkl3RJ New Zeland WreklisniZ 2014/12/10
#24 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries ZTj7eye Sweden IBlackettxD / BlazingKush 2015/01/19

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 13 Aug - 9:36; edited 40 times in total

descriptionFlags Icons / Newcomers Countries EmptyRe: Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries

more_horiz
I've added two other sizes of flags taller for the next tournaments topics : 30x22 & 46x33.

descriptionFlags Icons / Newcomers Countries EmptyRe: Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries

more_horiz
News sizes for the flags with imgur.

more_horiz
Welcome to the two first Brazilian (Don't Cry) and Paraguayan (SoldiersPy) teams registered in AbsoluteGrief ! Good luck for their matches in the current & upcoming tournaments.

The two news flags are available : Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries Xm4SqyO & Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries NwA8E8V

more_horiz
Many news country soon for the upcoming Grief World Cup (more than 16) !
It will be the surprise !  bounce 

more_horiz
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries M8C30XN

I've added the 3 new Australian flags after the registration of DDOUGHY ! Wink
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries L37f02m Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries MOvZZNi Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries MwlGvAj

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 13 Aug - 5:26; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 8D9Q5ZW

I've added the 3 new Indian flags after the registration of Indian123Gamer !
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries WBuH35w Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 4NqZm8b Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries XyxywGZ

IT WAS A BAD JOKE FROM BLAZINGKUSH... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 13 Aug - 9:15; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hindustan zindabaad tha , hain aur zindabaad hi rahega!!!

more_horiz
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries XlpxJll

I've added the 3 new New Zealander flags after the registration of WreklisniZ
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries XX8rds8 Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 9Tkl3RJ Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 45a5KvJ

more_horiz
BlazingKush,
Here are your Swedish flags :
Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries MNPLDgm Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries ZTj7eye Flags Icons / Newcomers Countries 579cG6p

Be happy now ! Razz

more_horiz
I would like use only one size of flags in the futur tournaments registration. In your mind, what is the better size of flags to represent the countries in the registrations? Answer in the poll.

Small (20x15)
Medium (32x24)
Big (48x35)

more_horiz
I updated completely this topic yesterday, by adding a interesting table with the first players registered from each country. I will rank the flags according to this order in the Imgur albums and in the profil. We have finally a total of 24 countries registered on AbsoluteGrief, with some mistakes in the past (not 29). Here are the explanations.

I don't have players registered from these 4 South American countries, despite to have create the flags : Peru, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Colombia. In fact, they were not registered here but only on the past Spanish EuroGamersOnline tournament (2014 January) :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/f58-tourney-3v3-farm-no-magic-2014-january-12th-by-eurogamersonline

About this famous Indian123Gamer, as it was in fact a bad joke from BlazingKush, I removed the flag from the albums and the profil, until the day where we will have a real player from this country (probably never).

Finally, some others players from a new country had played a tournament on AbsoluteGrief without to create an account in the past. It was the case for AL-Shddadi from United Arab Emirates (UAF) or for JohnRiese from Panama during the 1st 1v1 Town tourney hosted by me and elpablune (2014 Januray). In this same tournament, I had gave the Turkish flag to harunnorthampton and other turkish players while they lived at UK (UK host). Although it was a mistake, I leave them their flags and the title to have been the fist players registered from their country in a tournament :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t200-registrations-teams

Thanks to QOADRI mainly to have brought me a lot of these players from new countries. This is through him also that AbsoluteGrief is became as much varied.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply