AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollWhat map for a 1vs1?

Only Town
52%
Free (the host selects his map)
48%
Total Votes:

descriptionWhat map for a 1vs1 (Free or only Town)? EmptyWhat map for a 1vs1 (Free or only Town)?

more_horiz
What map for a 1vs1 (Free or only Town)?

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 23 Feb - 19:17; edited 2 times in total

descriptionWhat map for a 1vs1 (Free or only Town)? EmptyRe: What map for a 1vs1 (Free or only Town)?

more_horiz
Hey i would like to apply for 1v1 tourny and i do not know how to submit my team for CELL BLOCK GREIF FEB. 3

descriptionWhat map for a 1vs1 (Free or only Town)? EmptyRe: What map for a 1vs1 (Free or only Town)?

more_horiz
It's here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/f53-tournament-4v4-cell-block-no-magic-3rd-february-2014-by-yoplixboy25

more_horiz
Im down for 1v1 town tournament

more_horiz
Why? explain please.

more_horiz
Wtf i thought i posted here yesterday lol

I was asking if this tournament is whith magic or what , the best would be to have this tournament the more different from elpablunes one tournament

more_horiz
Ha sorry yonki, I though you talked about the tournament of epablune.
This championship will be with magic.

more_horiz
Sa ve dire quoi sa alors?

more_horiz
Cellblock

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply