AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

description[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) Empty[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded)

more_horiz
[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) Flag Grumpy Kitty
http://www.absolute-grief.net/g15-usa-grumpy-kitty-jizzz

Current Players:

- QOADRICORN_JIZZZ (ATT) (C)
- cas777 (ATT) (H)
- AL_EXTERMINATE_U (ATT)
- ZombieSlayinGod (DEF)
- Soccer_boy08 (DEF)
- DenyCreation (ATT)

Old Players (or have been on our team):

-jonathan536
-A-M-E-R-I-C-A-Ns
-oMxszacre--
Wrestler_135
AKACRAZY_
Fetus_Consumer
Cron_man69

Prize List(any of our members have won):
[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) Pictoc10- Tournament 4v4 - Town - May 11th (by iMerk562 and hoohahhLipz) Won by DenyCreation

[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) Pictoc10- Tournament 4v4 - Cell Block - July 6th (by YoPlixBoy25) Won by AL_EXTERMINATE_U and --oMxszacre

[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) Pictoc12- Tournament 3v3 - Free Maps - September 20th (by Fetus_Consumer and YoPlixBoy25) Won by DenyCreation

[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) Silver_trophy- Tournament 4v4 - Town - November 15th (by Canaflo & YoPlixBoy25) Won by QOADRICORN_JIZZZ, cas777, AL_EXTERMINATE_U, ZombieSlayinGod, and A-M-E-R-I-C-A-Ns

[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) Gold_trophy- Tournament 4v4 - Town (No PaP) - January 1st 2014 (by ZombieSlayinGod) Won by QOADRICORN_JIZZZ, cas777, ZombieSlayinGod, Cron_man69, --oMxszacre, and Wrestler_135

Grumpy Kitty Story:

-The team name was decided in the first tournament that they have played in where the original players were acting as girls (cas777/hello_kitty_girl, QOADRICORN_JIZZZ/NGTrY_to_bEaT_Me, AL_EXTERMINATE_U/choloboy19, and jonathan536/audreyjay and they came up with the name of Grumpy Kitty and we just stuck with that since.

-The team's 4 starters were initially QOADRICORN_JIZZZ, AL_EXTERMINATE_U, cas777, and jonathan536. The team was later combined with "DaTwinkies" to create "Grumpy Twinkie", a team of AKACRAZY_, Fetus_Consumer, QOADRICORN_JIZZZ, cas777, and AL_EXTERMINATE_U (this was a tournament hosted by iMerk562 and hoohahhLipz, it is not posted on this website).

-After the tournament where they combined with DaTwinkies, I joined their team and my first tournament with them was (Tournament 4v4 - Town - November 15th (by Canaflo & YoPlixBoy25))
where we got 2nd place. Our team was QOADRICORN_JIZZZ, AL_EXTERMINATE_U, cas777, ZombieSlayinGod, and A-M-E-R-I-C-A-Ns.

-The next tournament we played in, we decided to combine teams with the American team that we felt was the second best (The Teletubbes) to form the "Grumpy Tubbies" in the tournament (Tournament 4v4 - Town (No PaP) - January 1st 2014 (by ZombieSlayinGod)) our team was QOADRICORN_JIZZZ, cas777, ZombieSlayinGod, Cron_man69, --oMxszacre, and Wrestler_135. We got first place, after this Wrestler_135 and --oMxszacre stopped playing grief and we kept Cron_man69.

-After this tournament we decided to go back to our old team (QOADRICORN_JIZZZ, AL_EXTERMINATE_U, cas777, ZombieSlayinGod and now Cron_man69) and we have recruited DenyCreation and Soccer_boy08. We are hoping that this will be our permanent team and there will no longer be any changes of the team (we are all very confident with our team as it is now)

-Our team always consists of:
-A player who normally only focuses on griefing.
-A player who mainly focuses on griefing, but will still revive if needed.
-A player who mainly focuses on reviving, but will still get some griefs in.
-A player who normally only focuses on reviving.
-Any combination of players will make our playing strategy possible, everyone is capable.

Last edited by ZombieSlayinGod on Sat 12 Apr - 21:06; edited 13 times in total

description[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) EmptyRe: [USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded)

more_horiz
Nice team !!

Could your write a brief history of the team like my topic about my team?
How do you have created the team? Why the fusion with the Teletubbies? etc..

I think you have more need defensive/revivers players, you are the sole ZombieSlay ?

description[USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded) EmptyRe: [USA] Grumpy Kitty (disbanded)

more_horiz
We don't need more defensive players everyone on my team can easily step in and be a reviver if we need them to I am just the only one on the team that normally focuses on being a reviver rather than a griefer and I can almost always handle all the reviving, if I am going down or not as long as I have jug and quick ill be fine Razz

more_horiz
You might have more tournament wins than us yoplix, but we will catch up Razz

more_horiz
Perfect description that I waited !!  Surprised

ZombieSlayinGod wrote:
This was a tournament hosted by iMerk562 and hoohahhLipz, it is not posted on this website

Maybe it was the 2nd tournament that they stopped ?

ZombieSlayinGod wrote:
Wrestler_135 and --oMxszacre stopped playing grief and we kept Cron_man69.

Yes, I didn't seen no more these players, why they stop the Grief? New game?

You are a good competitive team, certainly the better US team. We look forward to you face again in the upcoming tournaments.

more_horiz
We will definitely have to play each other again. Its been fun all the other times I look forward to seeing you in the finals yoplix bring your team Razz

more_horiz
About your team accounts, Soccer_boy08 is TREDRICORN_JIZZZ and you are PEGASUS_JIZZZ, but the others membres don't create their JIZZZ accounts? What nickname do you will use the next time?

Why you don't use these names with just the Spanish numbers, like UNICORN (already used), DUOCORN, TRICORN, QOADRICORN (already used), CINCOCORN, SEISCORN, SIESTECORN, OCHOCORN, etc... .  Laughing 

more_horiz
I don't think we will be using any more team accounts and we will be sticking to our normal accounts. The others either couldn't think of a good JIZZZ account or just didn't want to make one.

And if we were going to use all "Unicorn" accounts we would've used the English geometric shape words: BICORN, TRICORN, PENTACORN, HEXACORN, HEPTACORN, etc.. I don't know why soccer boy chose tredricorn but he did.

more_horiz
The English geometric shape words, yes it's better !
But why PEGASUS for you ?  Surprised 

more_horiz
I don't know I just thought of a random greek mythological creature Razz

more_horiz
Might be taking this page down, the team is splitting up  Sad

more_horiz
Sad end, you was good. It's a pity this dissolution just for a defeat. Don't erase your last informations, just update with news.  Neutral 

So that I understand, you join the DaTwinkies who are coming back for the CaShMoney Tournament? And the other last members stop or will create a new team?

more_horiz
Yeah qoadricorn got mad at cas and kicked him off the team, then exterminate left because of that, then after that there was a little misunderstanding we thought soccer boy left our team and apparently he didn't, him and qoad are going to make a team, and me and denycreation are going to join his old 2 players akacrazy and fetus consumer

So instead of us all being together its:
Me and DenyCreation
Soccer boy and QOAD
cas and Exterminate

for the teams now

more_horiz
Do you will go create a new topic for the DaTwinkies team now? What is this new team account? Abyssal--Storm, a new team ? Abyssal Team?

more_horiz
I am hoping to get a new abyssal team, yes so far everyone I have asked agrees

more_horiz
Grumpy can i play a tournament with you i need better team.

more_horiz
Our team is disbanded.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply