AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollShould we ban the fact to drink the perks instantly in the tournaments?

Yes
18%
No
82%
Total Votes:

descriptionTo Drink a Perk Quickly (by Bustacall) EmptyTo Drink a Perk Quickly (by Bustacall)

more_horiz

Publishing : 2014/04/21

English tutorial starts at 3:03 made by Bustacall :

1. You need 2 weapons, one of it has to be empty
  2. Hold the empty weapon in your hands and press R3 to knife, square/X to buy the perk and triangle/Y twice to switch weapons
  3. Knife again so you can use your weapon again
  4. The same thing works with the Galva Knuckles

We think that this trick was discovered by TheBurnZombie  :

Publishing : 2014/02/25

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 29 May - 15:20; edited 8 times in total

descriptionTo Drink a Perk Quickly (by Bustacall) EmptyRe: To Drink a Perk Quickly (by Bustacall)

more_horiz
I've tried many time yesterday but I cannot. What are the buttons combinaison? L3, square and triangle? I've chanched the L3 with cercle in the options to help me.

CRISTOPHER, I've seen that you succeed every time, what is your trick? Can we do the same think when we buy a weapon or we buy the Knuckles?

ZombieSlay wants forbid this trick in the tournaments. What do you think about it? I think it's a good trick and that everybody should learn it. It's a cheating for you?

descriptionTo Drink a Perk Quickly (by Bustacall) EmptyRe: To Drink a Perk Quickly (by Bustacall)

more_horiz
I think its basically the same thing as using the juggernog glitch in the way they can both help you buy it without dying. As of right now it gives an advantage to the team that knows how to do it, because I know right now that less than 5% of the players we play with know how to do it. If more people can do it successfully most of the time I will not forbid this

Last edited by ZombieSlayinGod on Sun 20 Apr - 15:22; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Strategy - Town - Instant Perk Drinking – Practices
2014/04/07 22:30 CEST

Watch live video from AbsoluteGrief on TwitchTV

more_horiz
I watched this video and tried to figure it out, with success.
English tutorial starts at 3:03 but there's also a written tutorial in the description!

more_horiz
Nice job. I tried many time in the last video, but I succeeded 1/3 time. You succeed every time like this? I will try your trick later and I add your tricks in the first message !

Some players, like ZombieSlay, would like forbid this trick in the tournaments. I think it's most a trick about the skill like the spin revive, than a cheating. So I go to add the poll in this subject.

more_horiz
zombie are u just mad because u dont know how to do it hahaah

more_horiz
Thanks for adding my Tutorial.

I don't really think it's THAT useful, of course it is useful, especially with Jug or the Galva Knuckles.
And often you don't really have the time to do this trick, enemies are knifing you or Zombies are too close, etc...
You really have to get the hang out of it, it's really just a practice thing, a timing thing.
I would say it happens every 2nd time when I do this trick.

I wouldn't forbid it, it's not really an advantage in my opinion.

more_horiz
Not sure Bustacall ! This trick can really save your life, sometimes when you go to retake your Jug and when some Zombies appear at the last moment.

Watch this moment when CRISTOPHER retake its Jug, he will be dead for sure if he didn't used the trick :
http://www.twitch.tv/absolutegrief/b/517938537?t=6m25s

more_horiz
ive seen the videos.. you forget to knife at the end yoplix

more_horiz
Yes I know, but I have problems after this trick sometimes. I cannot change my weapon or continue to run. I need to cut Zombies or close windows somebody said me. I don't know why it's sometimes only.

more_horiz
Cradle_of_Beer wrote:
Yop.
Un gars de ta team fait plusieurs fois le beug des atouts et toi tu dit rien ?!

Pas trés fairplay tout ca... Pour une team qui se dit anti-tricheurs

I want to said that this trick isn't a cheating, and is allowed in the tourneys. I don't why the 2 Straight though it was forbidden. ZombieSlay wanted before but he changes his mind finally.

Only the permanent perks are forbidden and considered like cheating, yes :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t275-permanent-perks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply