AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollDo you think that a special controller can really help in the Grief Mode?

Yes
71%
No
29%
Total Votes:

descriptionSpecial Controllers - Scuf/Burn & Modded EmptySpecial Controllers - Scuf/Burn & Modded

more_horiz
Do you think a special controller can really help in the Grief Mode?

What do you know about the special controllers and the configurations for the Grief Mode? We can only change the shoot cadence, the keys placement or the sensibility (more than 14), but only? Can we have a perfect proof of the usage in a Game (to
shoot like with the Double Tap)?

Special Controllers - Scuf/Burn & Modded Bc_home
http://www.burn-controllers.com/fr/

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Nov - 13:45; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSpecial Controllers - Scuf/Burn & Modded EmptyRe: Special Controllers - Scuf/Burn & Modded

more_horiz
CozmicShadOwz wrote:
I understand boosting is a type of "cheating" I consider having ( especially using ) a modded controller be a type of cheating as well . We all k ow Agontis holds one

CozmicShadOwz wrote:
Don't you think if boosting is consider cheating that having a modded controller is cheating as well? ( Agontis ) we can't make him not use it, but I think that if Z isn't allowed to play with his Z acc. That Agontis shouldn't be able to use his account . Anyone could win with a modded controller.

Many players have modded controllers now, he's not the sole. I payed and sent Burn Controllers to jeanyves & magoul before our clashes. The Burn controllers is an help (no cheating), as the advantage the players who have headset contrary players who have the TV sound.. Also, it's not forbidden because we cannot be sure if the player will use the controller during the games..

Message from tourney topic here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t380p75-tourney-4v4-town-no-pap-boxes-september-by-zombieslayingod-registration#8329

descriptionSpecial Controllers - Scuf/Burn & Modded EmptyRe: Special Controllers - Scuf/Burn & Modded

more_horiz
I think that the best configuration is to play with configuration "tactical", and the 2 scufs adittional bottons, use one for revive, and the other for knife

more_horiz
If it " helps " you win I consider it cheating, but if you say so

more_horiz
In my mind, a burn controller (or other special controller) is not a cheating but an usefull hardware/tool, the physic of the game is not changed. Futhermore, these controllers are allowed in the majority of LAN party/tourneys.

Some exemples. For me it's the same thing if you say at a player :
- it's cheating if a opponent plays with a plasma (HDMI 1080i) when you play with a old CRT TV (peritel)
- it's cheating if a opponent plays with a optical fiber connection when you play with a bad wifi connection.
- it's cheating if a opponent plays with a headset when you play with the TV sounds.
It's a désavantage, I know, but we don't have the same means unfortunately, according the money what they want to put in the game time., etc...

Personnaly, I don't have Burn controllers. I play with the same controller since the day where I got my PS3. The joysticks are completly destroyed now, but I like it to play the Grief Mode. Otherwise, you can also see in custom games video what's happen when I'm absent during a game : the infinite turnstile Razz
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t445-custom-games-town-2014-09-08#8150

But I will create also a poll about the question.

more_horiz
Lol plasma tv is a huge dissadvantage because of the input lag , and 1080i aswell because you just got half frames

more_horiz
Yeah it's true, this exemple is not the better. But I would like just to say the difference with the QUALITY of images/colors to see correctly the Zombies in your screen. Laughing

more_horiz
We need to do the difference, to don't have confusion, between the burn controller (not effect in the game option) and the modded controller (effect in the game option).

We cannot have the proof that a player uses a burn controller, because no elements in the gameplay, but we can have the proof SOMETIMES when a player uses a modded controller.

For exemple, if AG0NTIS desires to show us his modded controller, he kill the Zombies with the Knukles with an impossible step with the MP5. Some players are more discreet.

My teammates were really angry during our match, especially PAPA, who were destabilized and decentralized during all the match because of the AG0NTIS's controller. "HOOOO he's not die, because of his fucking controller" !  Razz
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t478p195-tourney-4v4-town-no-pap-boxes-september-by-zombieslayingod-final-bracket#9474

I say in this same topic, it's not a problem for me because the controller is not the skill, and I think it's just usefull to don't die and kill Zombies, not to attack somebody correctly. What was the result of AG0NTIS in the past 1v1 Town hosted by elpablune? And AG0NTIS remember to have lost many games many games with his connection and his controller the last year, when I was alone with random players or with my last teammates in tournaments.

But with a modded controller, you are not die in a lot of situations for sure, this is a frustraction for some players who try to kill him.

I think we will need to say something finally about this problem for the next tournaments.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Nov - 18:06; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Cozmic has already questionned about this problem here, the Sept 20th :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t380p75-tourney-4v4-town-no-pap-boxes-september-by-zombieslayingod-registration#8329

I just asked him to go in this topic, but I think to have never a evident proof that a player use a modded controller at this moment, because my standard to check was not good. I checked rate and the way to shot with the first gun, but the better proof is now the way to use the Knuckles with the MP5...

more_horiz
That's not proof cause I can knuckle with the mp5 like that too and I have a pink normal controller Razz

more_horiz
CozmicShadOwz wrote:
That's not proof cause I can knuckle with the mp5 like that too and I have a pink normal controller Razz

No it's no impossible to have the perfect rate more than 10 consecutive time. The humain should do at least one mistake. Go to check, the BLOCKS--XI's channel, he created a video about him, in a lot of case he didn't die because of his modded controller. Two Knuckes kicks instead of one every time.

Also, he admitted himself in the lobby to use his own fucking controller, and you asked yourself the last month if you can take AG0NTIS in your team exactly because of this reason, because AG0NTIS would like to use his modded controller :

About the proof, I was in the mistake because I said here we cannot have the perfect proof. But finally, the fact to kill the Zombies as quick as he done with the Knukles and the MP5 yesterday is a proof, and I don't know before this use.

Actually, can you show me another player do exactly the semething? I know only AG0NTIS, and before he was more smart and hide the use, but now, he use his controller to kill the Zombies the MP5 and the Knukles, additional the fact to be boastful and ironic with my teammates about this thing. My teammates were really frustrated and paralyzed during all the match because of him, to don't play all in the same conditions.

If its was a 1v1, me vs AG0NTIS, it will be not a problem for me, because he's not a good Griefer, and I have probably humiliate him with his controller and his connection, like YOUNGMONEY done in the first round of the elpablune 1v1 tournament against him :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t201-matches-results

On this point, I already created a video about him the last year with my main account when I was stronger, where I've humilaited with his fucking controller, he raged quit and come back in the same game to have 10000 points. We played with PaP at this moment, you wasn't present. So the problem is when he plays in a team.

So it's enough, stop to take the piss out of us. I'm waiting the confirmation from ZSG, but we will have probably to restart our match without your modded ironic AG0NTIS mate who has distorted our meeting.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Nov - 18:18; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Yeah I will make a video of myself doing that. & I already told you. My team worked hard to get this far for their first tournament . We will not re do those matches, as I said on the other forum, just take the victory.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply