AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionAbsolute Grief General Ranking (AGGR) EmptyAbsolute Grief General Ranking (AGGR)

more_horiz
I will publish shortly a general ranking about all the griefers ranked by points won by different ways. I would like that we win these points by these ways : Tournament Places, Public Games & Grieffer Skill. It's will be called the Absolute Grief General Ranking (AGGR) and will be useful to judge the level and the evolution of the Griefers.

I don't know if I must attribute 1/3 of the points for each criterions.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 28 May - 18:08; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAbsolute Grief General Ranking (AGGR) EmptyRe: Absolute Grief General Ranking (AGGR)

more_horiz
Its a good idea, but we will need finally the other representatives to post their tables of griefers skills.

descriptionAbsolute Grief General Ranking (AGGR) EmptyRe: Absolute Grief General Ranking (AGGR)

more_horiz
I see a future for me and my plans Smile

more_horiz
put me in ranking

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply