AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionbrOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED] EmptybrOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
brOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED] QeH58qT

Buried public game, no camping in tunnels. Only restriction. I host it = $80 win

I prefer to start from round 1, as many teams we play do not make it to round 20.

But If any rules are needed then;

- No Resonator (Item)
- No camping at the top of the map (Buried/Quick Revive)
- No camping inside right corner of Juggernog
- No Perma Perks
- No camping inside of Saloon

Everything else applies as the game is made to able to flop, steal pack, use trample steam/paralyser to flop. I do not want people to alter their playing styles or feel uncomfortable playing. I want my team to play the best teams of this map.

But if you want quick games then it's least enjoyable, the aim is to grief and save up points to be able to maximise your playing skill.

This requires really skill and patience not just round 20 where points and pack a punch is handed to those that will (I doubt) make it to round 20 from round 1

descriptionbrOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED] EmptyRe: brOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
Hi brOwniiez,

Could you give our more informations please ?
- The official date and the date to close the registrations
- How many players do you want and how many you have already.
- the type for tourney

Also, like say in the PSN, I really suggest you specific rules for Borough because like the map is huge, start Round 1 and don't ban the items from the Tranzit Mode gives games really too long (end after round 25, more than 4 hours sometimes).

You can find the first ideas about this map here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t122-tournament-4vs4-buried-no-magic-level-15

In this board, we prefer the quick games and the offensive way to play.

descriptionbrOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED] EmptyRe: brOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
I prefer to start from round 1, as many teams we play do not make it to round 20.

But If any rules are needed then;

- No Resonator (Item)
- No camping at the top of the map (Buried/Quick Revive)
- No camping inside right corner of Juggernog
- No Perma Perks
- No camping inside of Saloon

Everything else applies as the game is made to able to flop, steal pack, use trample steam/paralyser to flop. I do not want people to alter their playing styles or feel uncomfortable playing. I want my team to play the best teams of this map.

But if you want quick games then it's least enjoyable, the aim is to grief and save up points to be able to maximise your playing skill.

This requires really skill and patience not just round 20 where points and pack a punch is handed to those that will (I doubt) make it to round 20 from round 1

descriptionbrOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED] EmptyTourney 4v4 - Borough - End of June (by S2K_brOwniiez)

more_horiz
Ok I go to create your section. It's good for a start with this rules.
I suggest end of June for your tourney because there are already many current and upcoming tournaments.

Could you post 2 messages here for the registrations and the matches? Thanks.

more_horiz
News S2K_brOwniiez ?

descriptionbrOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED] EmptyTourney 4v4 - Borough - End of June (by S2K_brOwniiez) | TEAMS / REGISTRATION

more_horiz
Registration here !

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Fri 19 Jun - 4:33; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Its a good idea but i think round 1 its too long

only mp5 and AN_94  its very good with pack a punck

no box for paralysater or ray gun mark 2
on this map you can camp everywhere too big

more_horiz
Yes It was I said him before, but I don't know If he found many teams for the moment.

more_horiz
TEAM ELITE 

STRIGOI--COBRA99 (C)

STRIGOI--XIMOX81  (H)

STRIGOI--SLAYER7

STRIGOI--MS

STRIGOI--CHIRU (S)

STRIGOI--RAIDER (S)

COUNTRY CHILE

descriptionbrOwniiez Tourney - 2014/06/27 (by S2K_brOwniiez) [CANCELLED] EmptyTourney 4v4 - Borough - End of June (by S2K_brOwniiez) | TEAMS / REGISTRATION

more_horiz
yea buried

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply