AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionRejection of the HIGH Cheaters EmptyRejection of the HIGH Cheaters

more_horiz
All the players are free to play with everybody, but I would like that the high cheaters stay isolated if they don't accept the three conditions about the high cheating. This is the main goal of this forum. So if you play with them rather than reject them despite my fight against, it's your choice but my choice will be to erase you from my friendlist and to ask you to find another person to animate your Grief events for this reason because you to be considered like friends for them (friends with enemies of friends) . We cannot be friend with high cheaters and legit players in the same time. Do your choice.

I wait until the next week (June 23rd) to know what camp the players will choice ! I wait the confirmation or not of these players if they will continue to play with the high cheaters or not.

Play with High Cheaters :
  • alipacino80
  • bonesmasher88
  • bu5tah-101
  • BumperBumpereeno
  • CJW_DA_MAN
  • cody1990cbt
  • cr4zyZambieGirl
  • CrypticMethod
  • DA_Gho
  • fifasam01
  • HU59-LER-UK
  • Incozuah
  • iTekAlot
  • jeanyves1313
  • JoHn-_-RaMb078
  • litro_3tresses
  • o_PauL_Cicero_o
  • On-line_Menace
  • PuxiWeed
  • Samplitude765
  • T-Ms2010
  • Taj-mahal
  • the_best_kozy
  • WhizzReaper
  • woadyx626
  • xILMSx
  • xx-KaiSeRR
  • XxGODxXofXxAIMxX
  • yonki_de_marte

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Wed 18 Jun - 18:34; edited 6 times in total

descriptionRejection of the HIGH Cheaters EmptyRe: Rejection of the HIGH Cheaters

more_horiz
Checks Cheaters 06/16 (Complicity)

Watch live video from AbsoluteGrief on TwitchTV

• Play with CouchePasBouger (Friends) : alipacino80, bonesmasher88, bu5tah-101, BumperBumpereeno, CJW_DA_MAN, cody1990cbt,cr4zyZambieGirl, CrypticMethod, DA_Gho, fifasam01, HU59-LER-UKIncozuah, iTekAlot, jeanyves1313, JoHn-_-RaMb078, litro_3tresses, o_PauL_Cicero_o, On-line_Menace, PuxiWeed, Samplitude765, T-Ms2010, Taj-mahal, the_best_kozy, WhizzReaper, woadyx626, xILMSx, xx-KaiSeRR, XxGODxXofXxAIMxX, yonki_de_marte
    Proof : Video Twitch (Check of June 16th)

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 13 Jul - 12:17; edited 3 times in total

descriptionRejection of the HIGH Cheaters EmptyRe: Rejection of the HIGH Cheaters

more_horiz
yoplix honestly this seems bullshit...every day you go to worst with your ideas.
if people play with CouchePasBouger customs lobbies is because it is a game and people will play. If you think this absurd idea will serve you are sadly mistaken. Husler wtf here lose their heads

more_horiz
I done many works and used my time since the release of the game to animate the Grief with free events or other. All I asked by the community it's only to be united with me, rejecting and avoiding the high cheaters, like you :
- who have all done to keep away and demotivate the players at a moment, while I tried to gather together players with tournaments at the same time (opposite goals).
- who have restarted many time despite our warnings and other chances.
- who don't want to accept the sanctions suggested.

This is a legitimate vendeta and I will see, among these players, who will follow me in this fight after this date. If I find that too many players don't want to follow me in this fight, but were agree to play and take advantage of my work, I will stop to animate definitely the Grief and your beloved cashmoney members will can to ensure continuity with their tournaments.

more_horiz
you're a silly boy yoplix

more_horiz
No arguments to say why i'm silly ? Idea

Read this message, thanks :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t202p45-registrations-of-cheaters#5171

more_horiz
Ain't nobody got time to read all that. Just cause people play custom with/against cheaters is no reason to give em shit dude. like what's the point of all that?  I would even say it's a bit SILLY.

Like my video's, thanks

more_horiz
I find just dishonest and hypocritical to join our events and to play at the same time with players disrepectful who have the exact opposite goal from us here (to keep away, humiliate and demotivate the players). So I ask everybody to do a choice, play with them or with us, but not with all in the same time (to be friend with us or with our enemies).

more_horiz
i get your point but their boosting doesn't affect your tournaments does it? so i don't get what the importance is of you trying to isolate them. i get it that you want to get rid of cheaters but i doubt that this is gonna be effective. so i can not enter your tournaments and play custom with these cheaters? while custom is not related to public? there is no ranking involved therefore their boosting does not affect that does it?

more_horiz
maybe a good idea would be to make a legit leaderboard in stead of this?

more_horiz
teknoize, you need really to take the time to read this thing, and you will understand all my acts since the beggining against the high cheaters :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t202p45-registrations-of-cheaters#5171

Their cheating/boostings have not affected the tournaments directly but on community of players, and who play the tournaments? the players. If we demotivate and humiliate the players, they will stop to play, so the community is weakened and we have less players for the tournaments and our events. I'm against all the players who want destroy our community.

Between the release of the game and now, we lost more than 50% of good griefers because of the high cheating (huge deception). Many players have decided definitly to stop to play because they play only the Public Grief, definitly polluted now. So it's the time to change now and to make understand that they need to do a choice, destroy the community or play with them, but not the same thing in the same time, it's not possible.

Legit leaderboard is really long to do and to update every time, even if I have already think about this thing, I prefer create a list of cheaters available for everybody and the legit players will erase the cheaters themselves when they check the leaderboard.  Wink 

more_horiz
hello everyone I am sending you information that could solve the problem

more_horiz
I took the decision to stop cheating and I have to accept the conditions of yoplix. I took the decision to be part of the players LEGITE

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply