AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionYoplixboy glitcher (to troll a cheater) EmptyYoplixboy glitcher (to troll a cheater)

more_horiz
Yoplixboy why are you in a glitch in borough you say you don't like cheaters what are you doing bro?
Playing legit?
#2faced

descriptionYoplixboy glitcher (to troll a cheater) EmptyRe: Yoplixboy glitcher (to troll a cheater)

more_horiz
The organiser of the website is now also a cheater just like us welcome to the cheating community Yoplixboy
Glitching/ boosting same thing why?
Because glitching your just trying to get high on the leaderboards or shotgun rank whatever it is now boosting is the same because we're also trying to get to high on the leaderboards same shit really!

descriptionYoplixboy glitcher (to troll a cheater) EmptyRe: Yoplixboy glitcher (to troll a cheater)

more_horiz
husler u should get banned for being a noob . just shut up and get good , u getting banged out of each tournament . u just ridiculous

more_horiz
Princess my second tournament and your saying I'm getting banged out of tournaments lol I was a booster so I wasn't allowed to play tournaments which TOURNAMENTS are you talking about lol haha what a liar proved once again my 1st ever tournament I played against you and you won at least I'm not a liar lol

more_horiz
Don't reply in this topic please it's for me and Yoplixboy
When A and B are talking C which is you!!!! You should stay the duck quiet
Don't poke your nose in other peoples shit once again your mama ain't taught you that like I said I really need to teach you
Your a fucking dumb cunt

more_horiz
u played 2v2 farm 2v2 town . on farm u lost 1v2 vs atomac6. and yoplix couldnt care less about ur lying

more_horiz
Please! Fuck off princess I do not want to talk to people with no self respect and especially who do not respect others fuck sake!
Get a fucking life you sad dumb piece of shit

more_horiz
Am I lying?? Go to kaisers player channel have a look at his screenshots (pictures)

more_horiz
The video is here in my Twith channel : Razz
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t267p45-occasional-checks-reports#5535

We never said no cheat against teams/players who have FIRSTLY cheated in the same game to defend himself.

Do you think I was gone in a Glitch to win? Look at the end of the broadcast, when he rage quit, I disconnected myself to don't have a victory despite the cheating from ARIX firstly. I given a good lesson for this cheater.

Kaiser (or AmauuOfTheDead in the past) try to find elements to discredit my work. Stop to want to make a noise for nothing, I'm respectful with all the reverent players and I never cheated/ will cheat against nobody if he is respectful.

Because glitching your just trying to get high on the leaderboards or shotgun rank whatever it is now boosting is the same because we're also trying to get to high on the leaderboards same shit really!

I don't play for the ranking firstly but to have fun, it's impossible for me to play for the ranking because all this abusive cheating in each map is really demotivating.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Fri 20 Jun - 14:42; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
you glitcher... if anyone is doing lagswitch leave the game or get host ... no go glitch because u are heating too. ypu cheater... you close session too - why no leave the game? = rage quit too. very sad yoplix.  princesa noob husler is better than u shut up

more_horiz
husler always gets cock when he plays me

more_horiz
KaiseR wrote:
you glitcher... if anyone is doing lagswitch leave the game or get host ... no go glitch because u are heating too. ypu cheater... you close session too - why no leave the game? = rage quit too. very sad yoplix. princesa noob husler is better than u shut up

Go to watch the video, I leave the game after that he left by rage (=defeat for everybody). If I had leave the game before, he would have won by cheating. I wanted to give him a lesson.

I'm not a mentally ill to forbid and ban the cheating and being also a cheater... Kaiser, you show that you have never a good argumentation against me, these last weeks by false accounts, these last days about jeanyves with PSN messages, now by this false proof of volontary cheating. Come back when you will have better arguments.

more_horiz
Priceless you think your good but you ain't I've not played zombies for a while 1 or 2 games I play mw3 and multiplayer because I have friends who also want to so you carry on with your boring life you sad boi

more_horiz
Just because you beat me in the tourney don't prove anything don't mean your better I ain't going to brag about kaiser 1 bar or bumper timing out cz it's just a game you lose some and you win some simple as that you got destroyed by kbnavarro team lol seen the video lol you call me a noob you try to grief and go down like a noob
Get your facts right

more_horiz
i also would rape u on multiplayer . u suck just shut up

more_horiz
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

more_horiz
yoplix is troll to cheaters hahah but uses glitches.
troll to cheater allowed? because doing glitches in public it is legit or not?

more_horiz
You are ridiculous, watch the game before to talk :

YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Victory against him finally, he decided to abandon and leave the game ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This is the 2nd game, stated at 27m :

• 1h10m53s : he gone in the a glitch FIRSTLY because I annoyed him with the balistic knife.
  • 1h17m20s : he started a hard lag switch to win so I decide to go in the glitch to don't dead and message him.
  • 3h55m20s : he rage quited and I get the connection.
  • 4h00m20s : I decided to disconnet me and don't restart the round to don't have the victory.

Watch live video from YoPlixBoy25 on TwitchTV

• Kind of Cheating : Glitching & Lag Switching !!
    Map : Borough
    Reported by : YoPlixBoy25
    Date of game : 2014/06/18
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : xX_ARIX_Xx (H)
    Proof : Video Twitch (Public Games)
  • Play with xX_ARIX_Xx's (Friends) : DaViDe-KS, SNIpeSchreddeR

I open a poll and a real discussion about this question here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t331-cheatings-against-cheaters#5630

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply