AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollWhat is your reaction if the opponent host is cheating in your game firstly and for no reasons?

You leave directly the game to don't lose time, impossible to win against a cheater.
25%
You wait the end of the game to ask him an explanation and to insult him in the lobby.
0%
You find a solution to try to beat him in its own game and give him a lesson, even if you cheat like him.
75%
Total Votes:

descriptionCheatings against cheaters? EmptyCheatings against cheaters?

more_horiz
What is your reaction if the opponent host is cheating in your game firstly and for no reasons? I suggest you a poll with 3 answers :
- You leave directly the game to don't lose time, impossible to win against a cheater.
- You wait the end of the game to ask him an explanation and to insult him in the lobby.
- You find a solution to try to beat him in its own game and give him a lesson, even if you cheat like him.

For me, if I discover a new cheater during a game, unknown before, my solution is the 3rd answer, try to beat him in its own game and give him a lesson, even if I cheat like him. Nevertheless, I prefer really avoid all the cheaters known so, If I find one of them in a pre-game lobby, I don't play against him and leave the lobby to find other players

Some real high cheaters try to pass myself off as a cheater because of my choice, to have try to beat the cheater, X_ARIX_X, in Borough in tis won game. You are free to do all you want at the moment a opponent STARTS FIRSTLY to cheat against you without raison, this is legitimate. I never considered a player who does this choice like cheater or disrespectful...
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t329p15-yoplixboy-glitcher-to-troll-a-cheater#5586

Finally, what is also your reaction if you discover, in YOUR OWN TEAM, a player who cheat despite you? (For exemple, one of your teammate goes in the Church glitch in Borough). For me, I prefer to leave the game and have a defeat to show opponents I'm not accomplice and not agree with him,.

descriptionCheatings against cheaters? EmptyRe: Cheatings against cheaters?

more_horiz
If someone boosts shouldn't I have the right to boost too? Beat him at his own game, (or get a fairer chance at good rank...)
If someone lagswitches me shouldn't I lagswitch back if we ever play on my host?

Last edited by BumperBumpereeno on Fri 20 Jun - 15:48; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
BumperBumpereeno wrote:
If someone boosts shouldn't I have the right to boost too? Beat him at his own game,  (or get a fairer chance at good rank...)
If someone lagswitches me shouldn't I lagswitch back if we ever play on my host?

Boostings because there are already current boosters? Absolutely no because in this situation, all the legit players should be also booster ? And we will have again more problems in the ranking forever with this behavior.

You could to avoid a cheater known before in the pre-game lobby if you know already that it's a cheater. So if you play against him despite this thing, and you start to cheat before him by vengeance, you are person at fault. The better vengeance is to report him here and to avoid/reject him.

I talk about CURRENT GAME, no for all the games.

In situation and the really particular case where you discover a new cheater in the current game, and who cheat against you, you can protect yourself by the same cheating and I can understand that player does this thing.

more_horiz
I would try to get him down without hacks/glitches and whatnot and if that doesn't work I would try to get him with his methods, then he may be see how unfair that is to use that. I see no problem in doing that...

more_horiz
Absolutely, but we can do nothing in this situation :
http://www.twitch.tv/yoplixboy25/b/539457826?t=1h17m20s

more_horiz
in my case, I know many cheaters so if I find one somewhere lobby directly leave me and do not play the game but sometimes is good to compete against them even if you win, sometimes they let you win and if you want to not use trolling glitch .because the cheater  used mods or hacks is impossible win. a good cheater always win but ARIX is noob that can not do anything lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply