AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollShould we ban the multiple registration after many consecutive forfeits in the past tournaments?

Yes, each captain only need to confirm his team.
71%
Yes, all the players need to confirm if they really want play or not with the team.
18%
No, it's more easy and quick to register teams for others.
11%
Total Votes:

descriptionOne Registration by Player EmptyOne Registration by Player

more_horiz
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

As we have again too many forfeits these last tourneys (Spy teams especially), we will need to render the registration personal. Each captain will need to register its team HIMSELF by posting a message in the topic. The multiple registration by one player will be not possible now.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 29 May - 15:13; edited 7 times in total

descriptionOne Registration by Player EmptyRe: One Registration by Player

more_horiz
Alors ça c'est bien ! 
Et tu devrais faire pareil pour les scores! Uniquement sur le site parce que c'est chiant...

more_horiz
Oui ça aussi j'avais demandé à ce que ça soit respecté, et pour certains tournois, on avait d'ailleurs imposé que la communication soit faite sur le forum, aucune réponse par message PSN. On a pas tous la possibilité de se connecter chaque jour et c'est bien plus pratique que la communication soit centralisée ici pour qu'elle profite à tous.

Puisque tous les joueurs participants aux tournois ont une connexion Internet, ils devraient aussi être capable d'utiliser leur console pour venir sur le site grâce aux navigateur intégré sur la console. Logiquement, chaque participant devrait pouvoir venir sur le site si besoin.

more_horiz
Il y a pire que les messages PSN, les messages à l'oral, trop cool, après pour faire tes comptes c'est chaud, la prochaine fois j'indique ça dans les règles!

more_horiz
I added a poll for this topic !

more_horiz
So I remember you that, for all the 1v1 tournaments, especially the upcoming cell block tournament hosted by Cradle, all the players need to create their AbsoluteGrief account and register themselves in the topic.

We had too many problems in the past farm 1v1 tournament hosted by ParadiZ_Peluxe with too many forfeits, and players who didn't know that they were registered because registered by others, and because of a lack of news from players without accounts.

more_horiz
Flyer updated:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

more_horiz
Totally agree

more_horiz
To register himself is really important for me. Create an account and post a message is a way to show you are involved for the tournament, to be carefull about the regulation and to thank the hosts. Many players/teams registered by others were not informed by the regulation in the past...

Also, in my mind, I prefer have 20 sure players with max 2/3 forfeits, than 40 potentiel players with 20/25 forfeits.. Too many forfeits destroy a tournament...

We have seen for the 2 past CabronesGrief what happened, and i'm pretty sure some players had registered themselves some teams to have all these forfeits.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply