AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptioninformationen für deutschsprachige nutzer über dieses forum Emptyinformationen für deutschsprachige nutzer über dieses forum

more_horiz
ich möcht hier nur allen deutschsprachigen nutzern erklären was wirklich hier in diesem von cheatern verseuchten forum alles abgeht. mein team muss ein turnierspiel wiederholen , welches wir 3-1 gewonnen haben, weil yoplixboy25 and doudal , die verantwortlichen für dieses turnier, es nicht akzeptieren können das französische oder spanische teams nicht gewinnen. yoplixboy hat schon öfters französischen teams einen bonus gegeben das sie ja nicht rausfliegen. Aber er ist nicht der einzige , auch bellidez hat in seinem eigenen turnier schon gecheatet und wie gesagt doudal auch. sowas isg einfach nur lächerlich und das lustigste ist wie sie immer versuchen den dreck den sie erzählen als total logisch und nachvollziehbar darzustellen Very Happy Einer der admins in diesem forum ist qoadricorn_jizzz , einer der größten cheater und lügner dem ich je begegnet bin . der hat sogar mal 2 von meinen teammates gebooted , da haben wir bestimmt sogar auf Bustacalls Ytub channel ( Germansurvivalists)  noch das video davon. mein team wurde auch mal gelagswitched in dem 3 v3  turnier von bellidez , und auch da sagt er das stimmt nicht mein team lügt Very Happy ich hab videos davon also alles was ich hier sage kann ich euch auch beweisen durch videos oder durch nachrichten die von den betreffenden geschrieben wurden. ich wollte mit dem ganzen hier nur zeigen das es in diesem forum absolute kein fairness gibt und das selbst tournament hosts und admins cheater sind . wer fragen hat kann mich per PSN anschreiben oder kommemtieren denn es gibt noch soviel mehr zu erzählen

descriptioninformationen für deutschsprachige nutzer über dieses forum EmptyRe: informationen für deutschsprachige nutzer über dieses forum

more_horiz
Beginnen, sich entzünden und machen ein schlechtes Image des Forums, während die endgültige Entscheidung ist noch nicht über das Spiel bestätigt. Als ich erklärte, sie sind schuld. Aufhören zu spielen Turniere hier, wenn Sie jedes Mal sind wir nicht neutral zu denken. Wir entschieden uns, den Film nur leben Ihr Spiel nicht ein Problem haben, aber Sie verweigern. Beginnen, Ihre eigenen Turniere zu organisieren, statt Schimpfen oder beleidigende, dann werden wir über Schieds sprechen.

descriptioninformationen für deutschsprachige nutzer über dieses forum EmptyRe: informationen für deutschsprachige nutzer über dieses forum

more_horiz
im just saying the truth , is that not allowed ??

more_horiz
No, this is a subjective opinion, your point of view, not a general truth, because of two reasons :
- you think to be an unfair victim but you give the stick to be beaten with.
- you don't know what is it to host a tournament (you never hosted one tournament).

I know there are some problems sometimes. As I said, when the regulation don't allow to solve a problem (because incomplete or badly written), a host unconsciously helps a team from its country when he need to solve a problem. It's not because he's corrupted, it's because the players from the country of the host can do a better communication of the problem easily (same language), so the host have all their elements better explained to solve the problem easily. It was the same things for the other tournaments, CashMoney tournament with the YOUGMONEY problem, bellidez tournament with the Danakillman problem, etc... It's why, tournament after tournament, we try to improve the rules to don't have a situation where the host need to take a subjective choice ! All the forum is open for the suggestions since the beginning, but your don't have suggested many things to improve the rules.

Before to critique, try to do better, we cannot judge for the moment because you hosted no tournaments. You are incapable to update your own registration list of your tournament after many wants, this thing predicts of the worst.

Your complain of unfairness every time but you give the stick to be beaten with. We were afraid of problems before your match, according of all you clashes with the opponent, it's why we suggest you to broadcast the game but you refused for no reason. With the broadcast, we heard the moment where you accept or not the restart the game. After the your match with the 3-1, the natural behavior was to post a message with the final. If you want no problem, communicate better in the topic as soon as possible. The natural reaction after the 3-1 was directly to post your message with the final score, before to play 2 other games who are no sense with the match and to make believe you had restarted the first game. I had already say to avoid the friendlies. If you like to make confuse the things, assume to don't have your better solution.

more_horiz
Te das cuenta de que todos los torneos en los que tu participas das problemas? Siempre quejandote por todo si pierdes lloras siempre nunca aceptas la derrota. Te quejas de mi torneo de 3vs3 y dices que estaba mal organizado. Pero te recuerdo que eran 100 equipos, y yo amenos conseguí que inscribirlos en la tabla de participación, cosa que tu no has echo. En el torneo de 3vs3, le tiraron la conexión a joel, y eso nos comportó 2 puntos menos. aunque te recuerdo que en uno de ellos te ganamos 2vs3.
Si tu tuvieses ese problema con un miembro de tu equipo, seguro que intentarías posponer el partido o pedir más tiempo, pero nosotros no lo hicimos. Por cierto, yo estuve hablando con Janives1313 en el momento de la DC y entre partida y partida y te digo que no sabes mentir.

more_horiz
no thats a general truth , you always look through the french glasses. im not just talking about me , i talk about many people , even people that i dont like getting treated unfair sometimes . lol are you serious ? haha its not hard to host a tournament. a host cant help or support anyone more than other people , that is fairness , and if there are communication problems then you or some trustful represent players should help the tournament host. you say i haven't suggested anything ??? me and Bustacall always tried to help you improving , but your opinions are sometimes really weird , for example the thing where you count the bars , that makes no sense and is just a jokd , Bustacall was just shaking the head as he saw this . you should take more time to think about your ideas and not just publish them . and again you saying something false , i did not refuse the broadcast for no reason , i said me and hobnob do not want any additional players in our lobby , our opponents can stream if they have equipment . see you just said again something untrue about . also , i did not report the match in time yes but i did this many , also team jizzz reported their win vs team UHC 1 hour after the ending . i think you really dont want thag my team wins . and these 2 additional games where NOT tournament games . it not even makes sense , why would we host 2 times in a row ? anyway i dont care anymore , there is no point in explaining myself . my team won 3-1 , if you have an other opinion then we cant change it , ur in charge here

more_horiz
haha its not hard to host a tournament.

You are not pretentious ? Do you know what is to host a good tournament from the start until the end? We need to do the ads, banners, complete rules, broadcast in live, translate in English, update challonge bracket, check games in the theater, update ranking, etc.. I don't talk of friendly tourneys of Sunday but International tourney with all the Griefers.
The major countries have already host International Tourney and knows these problems with the foreign players (French, Spanish, American). The sole German tournaments organized was only between German for the moment, in your side. You aren't selfish? It's not difficult to solve problems with players from your same Survivalist Community and who speak the same language. How many International tournaments were organized by a German host to say if it was good or not?
http://challonge.com/users/bustacall

You wanted to host a tournament, but you cannot post and update the topic yourself progressively ? Why you need Bustacall to host your tournament? You have all the autoriation in the section. Faint-heartedness ?

What was the deception when I discovered that Vektik hosted tournaments, in 2013, then in 2014, and what you will send NO infos here. Even if we need to talk German, we recruited German Players. Why, it was not a disgrace selfish ?
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t299-schmerzturnier14-by-vektik-german

but your opinions are sometimes really weird , for example the thing where you count the bars

You don't press Select and check the bars to know if the connection is good or not?  What are the other elements to check the connection during the game? Yes, you post your answer after to have suggest an idea, but no more.

also team jizzz reported their win vs team UHC 1 hour after the ending

Yes and? It was the same situation? The are not a potential game who can be restarted at beggining and these famous two "friendlies" at the end. And they are not the sole to have post the result later.

and these 2 additional games where NOT tournament games . it not even makes sense , why would we host 2 times in a row ?

Why you don't say before this element to judge the situation easily, instead of to cry out or insult? This is a proof that it wasn't tournament games this thing. But also, if you was the quickest winner after the 2-2, you take the connexion of the last game. I will ask Doudal to check.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Wed 13 Aug - 17:45; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
ads , banners take 10 min , you dont actually need to broadcast everything , just stream your own gamew on twitch and if you really want you should upload rhe rest to your you tube channel , you dont even need to broadcast just make a quick intro that takes 2 min . i dont need to translate in english i was in a school and learned it there so i could write it in english already and i could ask a french or spanish guy to translate it in their language because thats much much better than google translate , google translate is terrible . updating challonge takes 1 minute and checking games something where friends could help you . so you see everything is done in no time . i need bustacall because i have no laptop in the moment so i cant access the files. bustacall lives in my neighborhood so if there is a need in updating something i could tell him but we dont even have enough teams yet so it is actually not necessary to update it . the vektik tournament was ONLY for germans , it was vektiks decision . there was absolutely no need in posting it here , we asked him about that aswell . also the main tournament was on xbox . lol yes i press select to check the bars but you cant count them to see a disadvantage , because european 3 bar is not american 3 bar , for example , if elpablune is host i have 3 bar but the connection is very good , but if qoadricorn hosts or an other american person i have 3 bar but the connection is terrible for me because the distance is to huge . also there are some european players that have terrible connection like jeanyves , bellidez or joel . if they host you get 3 bar just because you get a good signal but the connection is still awful . so a 3 bar is not always a 3 bar , you haven't explained anything of this in your suggestion . also you should check my rules from the tournament , i think these are the perfect rules because i almost explained everything , if you want i can explain it for you again .

more_horiz
As I don't want off-topic here, I go to answer each element in the appropriate topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply