AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionTop Grief (by MuXxaX_Zombies) [ESP] EmptyTop Grief (by MuXxaX_Zombies) [ESP]

more_horiz

My friend MuXxaX want to do a top grief showing the best blocks/revives/escapes of grief mode weekly

How to send your clip:
by uploading the clip to youtube and  sending a private mensaje to MuXxaX´s youtube channel writting the url video

If i don´t have a video capture?
add me on ps3: H4G_JL or add : AkABIG_TROLEATOR
we will capture your clip and send to MuXxaX
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-gYgIFYJrFRVv5I5URak7A

descriptionTop Grief (by MuXxaX_Zombies) [ESP] EmptyRe: Top Grief (by MuXxaX_Zombies) [ESP]

more_horiz
Good clip

Lucky bug at 00'17 !!  Razz Razz 

descriptionTop Grief (by MuXxaX_Zombies) [ESP] EmptyRe: Top Grief (by MuXxaX_Zombies) [ESP]

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Good clip

Lucky bug at 00'17 !!  Razz Razz 

lol!  thats not the top it´s a presentation video he take the clips drom my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1jd0GPsU8&list=UUFDtE8Uz-jTVBdKEHfzi7Sw

more_horiz
Ok, you can use this section for other videos like this if you need!  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Enviar vuestros clips a muxxax noobies!

more_horiz
I swear some of those clips are from my old accounts films awfully suspicious

more_horiz
oMieux wrote:
I swear some of those clips are from my old accounts films awfully suspicious

Haha all my clips there on my profile

more_horiz
Lol I hate how we both start doing this at the same time

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply