AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionGrief League - 2015/01/01 (by Priceless_Legacy) [CANCELLED] EmptyGrief League - 2015/01/01 (by Priceless_Legacy) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
i would like to create a permanent grief league with 1 season each month . it will show which team is the current best. 
 Host: Priceless_Legacy
Free Map (Host's Choice)
Every country can register
You can register 5 players (1 is a substitute )
you can challenge a team in a different match type ( 2 v 2 , 3 v 3 , 4 v 4 ) 
you have to send a confirmation message to the league host before the start of every league game you play
you have to report the games with date , match length , match host and match winner ( date: 21.08.  match length: 5.05  match host: Yoplixboy25  match winner: simple blockade .  
You are allowed to change your roster during the season , but you Must have at least 2 players from the original season starting line up.

Rules:
Free Map means that the host can choose the map (except Borough) and if it's magic or not.
Start Round 20.
No Pack a Punch and no Box.
Glitching, Lag Switching, Booting, Hacking in the game will be an insta defeat.
Best of 5 
If a European team plays against a not European team (USA, Japan, South America and so on) then the Zombies have to be killed. If it's European vs European or USA vs USA and so on you can end the game, when all enemies bled out.
When it's 2:2 or 3:3 then the team with the fastest wins added together hosts the last game.
The host always has to be the player with the best connection in the team, so that no game is decided by the connection.
Example: USA vs European Team
USA team: USA player is the host and the other 3 are european players.
If a player disconnects within the first 2 minutes then there has to be a restart of the game. Exception is when 2 or more teammates are down) Good sportsmanship is always appreciated.
Camping more than 5 seconds isn't allowed for CORNERS and CAMPING SPOTS (Double Tap ledge...)

If there are problems with the connections, questions, camping, rule violation or anything else then message Priceless_Legacy on PSN not on the Forum!!!

descriptionGrief League - 2015/01/01 (by Priceless_Legacy) [CANCELLED] EmptyRe: Grief League - 2015/01/01 (by Priceless_Legacy) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
Good idea on the whole !

But always the same thing, in the middle of the championship/league, i'm afraid by a lot of forfeits after consecutives defeats (because of rage reactions between teammates or because the losers, demotivated, will be not able to be in the podium or with a good final rank)

All the teams registered need to commit to play all the matches until the end. The forfeit will be possible only for an exceptional reason (to justify).

It's why you will need maybe to allow more subsitutes for a long competition like this (4 subs and 4 official players?).

descriptionGrief League - 2015/01/01 (by Priceless_Legacy) [CANCELLED] EmptyRe: Grief League - 2015/01/01 (by Priceless_Legacy) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
no i have already 2 rules to avoid this , you can choose when you play , just tell me and i schedule it . so if a team wants to win they should play . and if a team breaks apart no problem , you can change. your team whenever you want , but you need 50% of the starting line up remaining. i think i put 2 subs instead of 1

more_horiz
that´s a good idea but you know, it´s a very long "tournament" so I thnik that the best it will be to do only 8 or 16 teams, but good teams that really want to play every match!

more_horiz
its not a tournament and there is no amount of set matches

more_horiz
Its a good idea, if you need help just ask me. This we could start the first season on September 1 just to give everyone time to prepare, but how will points / rankings be given if theres no limit on games?

more_horiz
ya you could do the american support because it will be easier to manage for you than for us over here because of the time difference. the ranking is something that i still have to think of but it will be sorted tomorrow. and i think i should add a max amount of matches you can play per day o

more_horiz
kinda like the super bowl in america theres teams and playoffs

more_horiz
Hi Priceless,

I talked with Danakillman because he would like also host a Championship. He would like to award points for each teams after each match according their results and their levels, I suggested him to use the ELO Ranting System for this :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t362-#6580

What do you think about the ELO Ranting System for your championship you too?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

more_horiz
Is this Official? Wink Lol

more_horiz
No

more_horiz
Yeah, no official for the moment.
This is a project.

more_horiz
I really dont like this system . It would produce so many false placements .

more_horiz
Priceless is my idea look 1v1 elo rating system

more_horiz
Priceless_Legacy wrote:
I really dont like this system . It would produce so many false placements .

Explain, how you can have a bad placement with the ELO system? Shocked

more_horiz
......I KNOW IT HURTS STILL HAHAHA

After all this time, still feeling that terrible 25+ down loss eh

more_horiz
Very nice system I think and don't you think we should lower the cash in tournaments ? Just a thought.....

more_horiz
Gg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply