AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionDoudal! EmptyDoudal!

more_horiz
I'm sorry for being racist towards you and french player my bad I was angry the fact you lost and cheated

descriptionDoudal! EmptyRe: Doudal!

more_horiz
Happy to have apologies from you now, you was banned from a long moment. I think Doudal will forgive you.

For reminder, the injurious comments were from here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/spa/inmates

This is the moment to do the apologies. I'm waiting also apologies from CRAYOLA in the website, after to have already received by private messages. I also want to know the truth about the leoo_bkn account.

more_horiz
but he still cheats. he was banned but still played in my tournament as Azk whatever. he is also a lagswitcher , everytime he losses a game he turns of his PS3. many people can confirm that.

more_horiz
I don't want any problems grow up please stop lieing

more_horiz
if you dont want any problems than why you not telling the truth ?? cradle , zombieplayer how many times did they turn of their ps3s as we played against them?

more_horiz
I don't play for leaderboards so I don't need wins?? Why would I rage anyway ov been offline months look at my player Chanel I only play weekend. I have no reason to lagswitch. Turn off playstation what's the point ? And ice not played against you in a while maybe 2-3 months. Zombie player lol is never online. Please stop lieing I have read a lot of comments on here when you do not like a player you try your best to do say negative things like the team grief bros cheating and now me lagswitching.
The only thing people can call me is an ex-booster that's all

more_horiz
Priceless_Legacy wrote:
but he still cheats. he was banned but still played in my tournament as Azk whatever. he is also a lagswitcher , everytime he losses a game he turns of his PS3. many people can confirm that.

He's playing in the AzK team?? Why you don't say before?

Does he has restarted to cheat with his new account HU59-LER-UK since the creation?

more_horiz
i judt found out as i played them. and azk griefer is mostlikely couchpasbouche. i gonna talk to azk killing about that

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply