AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollDo you play currently your tournament matches with a team account?

Yes
70%
No
30%
Total Votes:

descriptionRegistration - Main & Team Accounts EmptyRegistration - Main & Team Accounts

more_horiz
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Do you play currently your tournament matches with a team account? If yes, how long is it since the creation? If no, do you have the desire to do it for the next tournaments?

We are seeing more and more teams with team accounts. What do you think about the actual trend about the team accounts? The team account can be also a proof that a player is really fond of his team.

We can have different ideas to find the usernames. Generally, we have the "team tag" to refer to the team player, and the "player tag" to refer to the player name. The better exemple is about the Spanish team Hit 4 Grief, they use H4G for their team tag, and only two letters for their player tag (H4G_JL for joel, H4G_DZ for bellidez, etc...)

In the past, others players prefered to create it and use it only to don't corrupt the stats from their main account. Indeed,  we could downgrade our emblem with too many downs in the Grief Mode before an update of the last year.

Also, can it be really a strategy to perturb the opponents if they don't know who is behind the team account? We can identify quickly the players with their gameplay and job. It's the case for exemple of the same I_JIZZZ_I accounts from the Generation JIZZZ.

On this point especially, because of problems with some players banned hidden behind team accounts (AzK players recently), according to the number of teams with team accounts, and to be contacted with two accounts if necessary, I will ask now for the next tournament registrations to indicate absolutly your main account if you want to play with a team account.

Note that the main account is not another secondary account or absolutly the first account created, it's naturally the account with which the player is the the most known.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Aug - 20:49; edited 5 times in total

descriptionRegistration - Main & Team Accounts EmptyRe: Registration - Main & Team Accounts

more_horiz
To resolve the banned players issue, do you think you could ask for players to include their main account in the registration of their team as well as their team accounts? This will probably help organising matches I'd expect such as those who have PS4

descriptionRegistration - Main & Team Accounts EmptyRe: Registration - Main & Team Accounts

more_horiz
Yes absolutely, it's that I said here :

I will ask now for the next tournament registrations to indicate absolutly your main account if you want to play with a team account.

more_horiz
Ah yeah my bad lol I didn't read that part properly XD

more_horiz
Flyer updated:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply