AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionY-Y Trick EmptyY-Y Trick

more_horiz
More and more players know this trick to use the Knuckes or the Knife more quickly. Obviously, the US players from XBOX are really good to use this trick and some players from PS3 go to learn with them.

I go to try to explain this trick here, but i'm not the best to use this trick, so I need help if i'm wrong somewhere and to complete. I would like also that the most of players use this trick for their 1v1 matches if they want because this is an interesting tool fore sure.

Cozmic had showed me in video edited how to do it after that some of my teammates have raged against AG0NTIS (lol). I looked for the trick a moment with Doudal, and finally found. Like the trick to drink a perk quickly, we need to have a weapon without ammo, no totally empty necessarily (0/44 for exemple is possible), and to use R3 + Triangle in the same time.
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t230-to-drink-a-perk-quickly-by-bustacall

By my way, I use the tactical configuration (changing in the options) to be able to use the Knuckles with the cercle instead of the joystick R3. In this way, I can press circle + triangle in the same time with the same finger (right thumb), because these two buttom are side by side. The problem is that I need to stop to move by turning movements (with the joystick R3), to press circle + triangle in the same time with my right hand, so I just can move by linear movements (with the joystick L3) with my left hand. A scuff/burn controller is essential for this trick or not?

So in my games, I just use the trick to kill the Zombies more quickly for the moment, by linear movements, and I need to change in the options my configuration during the game (2 secs in the break menu) to revive or to grief. It's really difficult to adapt this trick to grief somebody, I need more practices in Public Games. QOADRICORN said me to practice this trick against me yesterday. He has already good control (destroyed in the two last games).

Nevertheless, in my mind, to use the Knuckles more quickly is not necessarly a better strategy to block the opponent. Indeed, the normal rythme to "Knuckle" somebody is equivalent to the time of the immobilization. We need a perfect rythme between each immobilization. So use the Knuckles more quickly enable to have just two more chance to don't miss our punch.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 18 Jan - 13:35; edited 4 times in total

descriptionY-Y Trick EmptyRe: Y-Y Trick

more_horiz
I will post a video tutorial soon.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 18 Jan - 13:35; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
yoplix ne montre pas ce truc a tous. Il faut qu'ils le découvrent par eux mêmes alors soit plus prudent la prochaine fois svp Smile

more_horiz
Nan, je suis pour que l'on partage nos astuces et que l'on puisse évoluer ensemble, rhoo. C'est aussi un peu le but du forum et de cette section en particulier. Mad tongue tongue

Au moins, plus il y aura de joueurs qui maîtriseront parfaitement la technique, plus le niveau du tournoi serra soutenu. Si seulement quelques joueurs utilisent parfaitement la technique, sans que les autres puisse la tenter, ça ne va pas être équilibré Surprised

more_horiz
Essaye juste de me compléter/corriger dans mon explication si tu le peux et le veux bien. Comment réaliser ça (cercle + triangle en tactique) tout en continuant le mouvement de rotation (joystick R3) avec la main droite, avec une manette officielle. La manette burn/scuff semble indispensable à ce moment ou pas?

more_horiz
Firstly, what is the correct spelling of this trick?
"Wave Wave"? "Way Way"? "Waway" ?
And why way way ?

more_horiz
It's called "yy" lolol yoplix Razz

more_horiz
Because you have to press Y twice, " yy " Smile

more_horiz
Well in Xbox of course, in PS3 it's Triangle

more_horiz
A okkk, thanks Cozmic..
So, the designation is really not good in my mind.

We need to find another name, adapted for PS3, XBOX, & PC.

more_horiz
Lol yes sir

more_horiz
Yo yoplix if you wnt I can show it to you ?

more_horiz
Me and crayola we were the one of the first to do this ! I knew that Shiit a longtime ago but I never try to destroye somebody like tht Wink!

more_horiz
I've already seen this trick in the videos, I just want to know the perfect handling. I think my current handling, with the tactical option, is too bad. We need to press Yx2, R3, Yx2, R3, etc... but really not easy to do with the defaut configurations and an offical controller.

more_horiz
I dnt know but 4 me is very ezy ! (I have normal controler !)

more_horiz
AZK harami boy I have never seen you yy looool

more_horiz
Cozmic, do you use the yy trick to grief the opponent you?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply