AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Best Spanish Revivers (14/15)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
YoPlixBoy25
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
jowthen
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
xx-KaiSeRR
mrla
Tritex_Zombie
IVALIC_
12 posters

pollWho is the Best Spanish Reviver (14/15)

W_O_L_F_1985
3%
ooDiegO
21%
IVALIC-_
7%
xx-KaiSeRR
14%
TheLordSeraphin
17%
Jowthen
0%
titojavierga
14%
XxTolexX
10%
SinPiedad97
14%
Mihail-Luciano_
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionBest Spanish Revivers (14/15) - Page 3 EmptyBest Spanish Revivers (14/15)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

THIS ARE  FOR ME THE BEST SPANISH REVIVERS .
NOW YOUR GUYS NEED TO PUT A COMMENT WHO THAT IS THE BEST SPANISH REVIVER .

This are the one you can vote for   : W_O_L_F_1985 , ooDiegO , weje , IVALIC-_ , PlayerZombiCrak , xx-KaiSeRR , XxacbokexX , jugimax_ESP , TheLordSeraphin , Jowthen , titojavierga  .

W_O_L_F_1985 : II
ooDiegO : I
IVALIC-_ : I
xx-KaiSeRR : 
TheLordSeraphin : IIIII
Jowthen : 
titojavierga : II
XxTolexX : I
SinPiedad97 : I
Mihail-Luciano_ :

Last edited by P4RK0Z_AP0L0 on Mon 15 Jun - 23:11; edited 12 times in total

descriptionBest Spanish Revivers (14/15) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Best Spanish Revivers (14/15)

more_horiz
You will be probably one of the favorites for this award lol. I think Apolo want to know how is the best reviver, griefer, strategic player, yy player etc... fr each country, and he will post a poll for the world selection of each category only at the end.

descriptionBest Spanish Revivers (14/15) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Best Spanish Revivers (14/15)

more_horiz
Ok, but i think it should be overall, it would be better Smile like all good revivers that people can vote for from any country Razz

more_horiz
I like DONT like this idea  bucas its  Pure NEPOTISM!!  Everbody is gona vote for hise frends. i think you can better mack  some thing: were you can see the teurny wins of the players and wene thay start it to play and mack like a calculated overall best players and no use,ing numbers So dat no one can be number 1player in grief and nice Griefs in a teurny nice reavi s so you can see who is play,ing extremely Good like my amzing clutch in the Giefers weekand vs the blocks were i cerryd my team hardcore and finish,ing a round to spem my team back. In the game verry crazy this can a things all grief players have got some highlights the one player hase more highlights then the ader(my) 
I want to mack a topic " every weekend there is the best player of the weekand and you can play the player 1v1 and if you win you are number one this idea i will need to thing more about to have it perfectly 

more_horiz
polloodu55 VOTE on 

XxTolexX tu peux mettre un VOTE pour lui YoPlix ?

more_horiz
is this finished ?

more_horiz
Amazing! oDiego is not best spanish reviver

more_horiz
The best spanish reviver is TheLordSeraphin or Wolf_1985

more_horiz
best reviver for esp its titojavierja in my opinion

more_horiz
Yes is a great opinion and is true

more_horiz
Titojavierga ? LOL he is bad man .

more_horiz
oDiego is Noobier Than Titojavierga

more_horiz
What is next ?

more_horiz
no ooDiegO is better , he playing everytime first room and got good movements and doing good revives .

more_horiz
in my opinion the best reviver was zombieslayingod... In the world

more_horiz
me in my opinion the best reviver was Zombieslayingod and AGONTIS ! BEFORE !

more_horiz
This is about the Spanish revivers...
In the past embrujomadrid was the best for the Spanish revivers.
UNICORN_JIZZZZZZ was also one of the best the US revivers.
magoul and bebert were also the best for the French revivers.

more_horiz
what about UK revivers?

more_horiz
Better idea 
Top 10 Blocker 2015
Top 10 Reviver 2015
Best Team 2015

more_horiz
WroeToShoties-- wrote:
what about UK revivers?

the Grief UK/German community are too small..
Best UK reviver ? Hobnob or Dazyh? Small choice Razz

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
Better idea 
Top 10 Blocker 2015
Top 10 Reviver 2015
Best Team 2015

Yeah, I will post topics like this at the end of the Legendary Tourney, to have a better view after all the tournaments.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply