AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ImTemaxX
YoPlixBoy25
BLOCKS---CRIME
Tritex_Zombie
BlazingKush_
xx-KaiSeRR
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
AzK_Killing
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
13 posters

pollWho is the best Griefer between iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER & P4RKOZ APOLLO?

iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
36%
P4RKOZ_APOLLO
64%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionBest Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO EmptyBest Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO

more_horiz
Canceled  

Why because of the input of false scorers saying 2-0 and we haven't played
Yoplixs can you deleted the topic i canceled it im sick of a person writing lie s on me topic

Last edited by iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER on Sun 26 Jul - 21:46; edited 2 times in total

descriptionBest Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO EmptyRe: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO

more_horiz
Dammmn dnt wann it hahaha

descriptionBest Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO EmptyRe: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO

more_horiz
yea killing , the aimlocker dont want it hahahah xD

more_horiz
I vote infinite

more_horiz
come play me bitch me tritex micro and 1 more

more_horiz
tell me whene u wanna play

more_horiz
When u wanna play, today?

more_horiz
me mrla600 OfficiallyMicro
Tritex_Zombie we play today?

more_horiz
my vote is for parkoz_apolo

more_horiz
2v2 
BLOCKS--CRIME 
OfficiallyMicro
mrla600 (S)

3v3
BLOCKS--CRIME
OfficiallyMicro
mrla600
Tritex_Zombie (S)
BlazingKush_ (S)

4v4
BLOCKS--CRIME 
OfficiallyMicro
mrla600
Tritex_Zombie
BlazingKush_ (S)
Disrupt_Revolver

FORZA GAYYMERS !!!!! xD

more_horiz
10/6 for Apolo in the vote? Humm many haters.  Razz
Apolo is not bad and have progressed but Infinite is really better, according to his amazing results in the past tournaments

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 23 Jul - 22:06; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
infinit is good president yoplix? tell him play me 4v4 me temax micro tritex mrla apolo come now bitch if u are really good???

more_horiz
YoPlix, infinite won tournaments because he play with realy good team mates and because he is the best Aim locker ever but his real skills are nothing, he was on xbox some days and he got destroyed because there is no Aim lock and i think he sold his xbox xD

more_horiz
Hahaha

more_horiz
TemaxX , this was the best story i ever heard xD HAHAHHAH

more_horiz
ImTemaxX wrote:
YoPlix, infinite won tournaments because he play with realy good team mates and because he is the best Aim locker ever but his real skills are nothing, he was on xbox some days and he got destroyed because there is no Aim lock and i think he sold his xbox xD

Good only in the teams?

He has the best results from the 3 1v1 past tourneys. :
1v1 Town Tourney : 2nd
1v1 Cell Block Tourney : 5th
1v1 Free Map Tourney : 9th.

He didn't used really the Lock Sight during Town and Cell Block. He uses only recently.
But it was not a shame to use the trick when the regulation allowed it. Laughing

After, he has a really defensive and smart game, and the main players fall in the trap...

more_horiz
9eme YoPlix ? arrete un peu il ete 40eme et moi jr pouvais aller en quart de finales mes je me susi mis forait . donc c est moi l 9eme . et sur unite j avez plus la map . et su rville j ai commence la lutte .

more_horiz
YoPlix, i have 1v1 infinite and he was ALL THE TIME AIM LOCKING ME and in all the tournaments i have played vs him he is always running and aim locking (the only thing he can do) i have talked with many players and we agree that his real grief skills are bad, his YY is realy bad and a lot of people say that... in Europe he have a lot of people against his because hi is not nice with them, that is an other reason why he have a lot of players hating him. If he got that results in that 1v1 touraments its because he run and wait for the lock sight... that is no skill.
A rule for 1v1 should be: excesive running is not allowed, with that rule infinite will stay on round robin...

more_horiz
We should also to stop to complain about the game of the others and be more smart, like had been QOADRI against him for the 1v1 Town Tourney. I'm annoyed to hear the others complain about a player at the moment the current regulation is respected... We have every time the opportunity to grief a running player, but not if you follow him stupidly (trap).

We cannot have all the griefers like you wish, with the same game profile. We have Griefers more defensive and other more offensive, we have players who prefer be reviver and other who prefer griefer. We have to adapt our game according to the game of the opponent. It's the same thing in all the sport (defensive game from the Italian soccer since always, etc..)

I think we have a lot of restrictions for the moment : round 20, no round finished (bleed out), no boxes, no pap, no semtex, no double tap, no abusive camping corner/area, soon no aimlock. And you would like to ban the abusive running? I don't think that it's a good idea because we will loose to many time after each game to check if the timer is respected, we loose already enough time to check if the timer about the camping is respected.

Yes, Infinite is probably the most defensive and running player, it's true, but he's amazing in this job, until to save so many team games by only him (in my case, past the round to 21 alone 1v4 against my team lol)

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Fri 24 Jul - 0:37; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
P4RK0Z_AP0L0 wrote:
9eme YoPlix ? arrete un peu il ete 40eme et moi jr pouvais aller en quart de finales mes je me susi mis forait . donc c est moi l 9eme . et sur unite j avez plus la map . et su rville j ai commence la lutte .

Selon le système officiel de Challonge et reprit par la plupart des organisateurs de tournois, un joueur qui a perdu dans une phase d'un tournoi est execo avec les autres perdants de la même phase. Cela ne prend pas en compte les scores des matches.

Ainsi, Infinite ayant perdu comme moi en 1/8ème de finale au 1v1 Free Map, il est 9th execo avec Disrupt_Dayzh, GuitarLegend-RB, KnifE__PuncH, koss30100, ll-LeGenD-ll_YT et udied_bkn.
http://cabronesgrief.challonge.com/1vs1FreeMap/standings

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply