AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollShould we demand absolutely the microphone in the tournaments to prevent the multiple registrations?

Yes
63%
No
37%
Total Votes:

descriptionMicrophone required EmptyMicrophone required

more_horiz
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

In the past tournaments, we had some problems about the fact that some players played the tournaments with accounts what were not theirs. In the tournaments, to play for another player or another team is absolutely forbidden, like it's said in the [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

A good way to be sure about the identity of the opponents is to ask them to use their microphone to recognize their voice. The voice is a good way to recognize a player, a lot of voices being owns of some players. Also, it's easy to see if the voice has been changed in the PSN menu. The microphone is also became important and essential to play the team games correctly and avoid the misunderstandings.

In this way, do we need to have and to use a microphone to play a tournament?
What do you think about this new regulation for the next tournaments?

To prevent to play the tournaments with another account, all the players will have to confirm their indentity in the pre-game lobby with their microphone. They just have to greet to each other and to wish good luck.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Fri 19 Feb - 1:47; edited 7 times in total

descriptionMicrophone required EmptyRe: Microphone required

more_horiz
I might not have a microphone but alot of people know I'm not a troll account my main account is WroeToShoties-- on PSN but usually play a lot on my clan account now: Disrupt_Revolver , just because u don't have a mic doesn't mean you're a troll account

more_horiz
Il faudra presenter sa carte d'identite lol

more_horiz
Yes but you never knows .

more_horiz
Flyer updated:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

more_horiz