AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

BlazingKush_ IP Booter

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionBlazingKush_ IP Booter EmptyBlazingKush_ IP Booter

more_horiz
I have hade it with blazing kush all hise  msg's on the topic's saying me IP Address. Saying infinite no network 1hour. And booting me offline im not the only person that is giting boot it. I have all the proof Yoplixs i will send it to your email. And i just tried to login in me  PSN Acount and i could not login somebody hase changed me password.i went on me PSN app and i seen a chat with Tritex Zombie i have the ScreenShots . It was me Saying: its Blazing tritex bro.and some ader msg
Blazing Kush And Tritex Zombie are the one behind it. Tritexs helped blazing probably after hise losse in the 2v2 tournament.

I have the proof of blazing kush Inflated with IP Booting its on black and whit
Tritexs helped blazing and should be punished.

Avter this Blazing kush and Tritex Have seen me msg thay are gona mack me look bad and probably fake screenShots because thay have me account. The last time i hade me psn infinite-_-Gamer account was on 05-07-2015. Every thing dat hase been send it avter this date is not send it be me. And hase not been played be me. In a game

ON PUBLIC Grief  DO NOT PLAY Against me its not the real me. And as so on the psn msg ing

Blazing kush Will be banned from me tournament and is gona git banned from absolute grief avter i send Yoplixs all the proof's

descriptionBlazingKush_ IP Booter EmptyRe: BlazingKush_ IP Booter

more_horiz
funny man someone copy and its note writing on absolute grief i gave it to someone and the screenshot is old its from when u live in holland and ur tournament? theres only 1 team . yoplix dont belive this kid and its not me on the acc i never go to this website someone has a vpn and does it looks my bo2 games i came online just for play vs mrla team and went off. tritex is one of the coolest person in this game he have nothing to do with this

more_horiz
u was booter infinite i have screenshot and how he can hack ur acc if he dont have jailbreak playstation? maybe u give ur account to someone like ur AG Acc so stop to cry

more_horiz
And if someone boot u go download vpn and use proxy or ask your compagny to change ur ip static to dynamic fucking idiot this guy have static IP and he all time cry '' i got booted i got booted please help me''

more_horiz
can u delete the useless topic . i dont boot. someone use my account and of course i wont boot in tournament idiot

more_horiz
BK,

These messages were from you yesterday :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t767p465-battle-of-titans-by-qoadricorn_jizzz-miss_unicorns#21030
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t767p480-battle-of-titans-by-qoadricorn_jizzz-miss_unicorns#21055
IAP : XXX[bredband.comhem.se]

And today to post your message, you have not the same IP but the same IAP
IAP : XXX[bredband.comhem.se]

So stop to take the piss out of us with false stories.

I've needed to edit your message because you had sent the IP from Infinite. And I've sent you a private message to talk you about that....

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Wed 5 Aug - 2:26; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Also Infinite...

How a player can take the account of another only with the IP?
I said you the past year (Legacy Tourney), try to get a dynamic IP as soon as possible with a new IAP, to be able to play without problems but you have yet the same fixe IP...

more_horiz
yoplix everybody has a dynamic ip and my network is telia not comhem. to get a dynamic ip go run cmd ipconfig/release and u have a new ip easy . but hard for a baby that is 12 years

more_horiz
I don't talk about the IP but the IAP, you have forgotten to change between today and yesterday. Razz

You have 1 000 000 VPN different available and the person who was in your account yesterday had the same IAP than you, how is possible? The chance? Razz

I've learned a lot since the past year after the abusive booting and the problems around. I know how to detect the liars, so stop to sink.

more_horiz
Im in the united Stats of America on Holiday
I have all the proof Yoplixs let me send it two you
Tritex you know its true but of course you gona definite blazing
And Yoplixs this was verry recently 15days ago and on the psn msg blazing hase sayed im gona boot you and stuff like that. I have The proof on me account blazing send it a msg saying tritex its me blazing i have it screenShot it whats your Gmail.

more_horiz
I mean me psn account
Not me absolute grief acount!

more_horiz
Anyways, I know already that it was him yesterday...

You can send me the files by private message.

So BZ, banned until BO3 or more? humm.

more_horiz
Yo i will no lie to you infinite blazing have ur acc b4 but now is not his problem anymore u want ur acc ? go to talk wiv havoc and he dont hack ur acc fucking idiot u give him your account before like ur AG acc so stop to cry i got hacked u give ur acc so its your fault next time dont give your account because he not hack he only change password Smile

more_horiz
yoplix ban me np but lemme finish my 2v2 tourney??

more_horiz
Oh nice, you are in the USA, where?
Stop to play and take advantage of the travel so ! Very Happy

more_horiz
Tritex show me your screenshots are you still mad because you lossed yesterday? Stop macking lie's

more_horiz
Tritex, je vais me renseigner mais j'espère que tu n'es pas mêlé à ça.

more_horiz
infinit shut up u lost them before hahha u need cheat for win come play me 1v1 now

more_horiz
Im in NewJersy Yoplixs Ask Couch Ask DAGho Kaiser everbody nose it

more_horiz
yo yoplix i can finish my currently tournaments or no?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply