AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionHeadShot Tournament (by TemaxX & joel2607) [CANCELLED] EmptyHeadShot Tournament (by TemaxX & joel2607) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
3v3 on Town, more information soon.

Rules:

1.No box, no PaP, no semtex or Doble tap. Round 20 magic with only headshot.
2. Don´t block the stairs when begin the game. All players can buy mp5 and jugg without problems.
3. EXCESIVE CAMPING is prohibited:
- more than 5 seconds in corners
- more than 10 seconds in doors
- more than 1 minute in a area with no players=double tap area, quick revive area (bar) or mp5 area (jugg).
4.If a player gets TIME OUT just at the start of the game (1m max) the game restart.
5. Each team will have opportunity of hosting once per game.
6. If the game is 2-2 the fastest wining team will host the last game.
7. Lobby most be closed before the game start.
8.No lags sw, glitch, rage quit, permanent perks or hack mods in tournaments. A cause for forteit.
9.NEW RULE, No lock sight You will be able to aim your enemy only 1 time to kick him (no abusive lock) but not 2 consecutive time or more.

Last edited by ImTemaxX on Fri 7 Aug - 4:11; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHeadShot Tournament (by TemaxX & joel2607) [CANCELLED] EmptyRe: HeadShot Tournament (by TemaxX & joel2607) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
Yo its 3vs3 4vs4 2vs2 1vs1 ?

descriptionHeadShot Tournament (by TemaxX & joel2607) [CANCELLED] EmptyRe: HeadShot Tournament (by TemaxX & joel2607) [CANCELLED]

more_horiz
3v3

more_horiz
Multiple Scorgasms
Tritex_Zombie (C)
BLOCKS--ELEMEENT (H)
BLOCKS--CRIME
OfficiallyMicro (S)

more_horiz
Hum, I have a bad memory of a past headshot tourney suggested by joel and cancelled because nothing was done ! Razz

Howww, 1 year ago already ! Razz
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t370-#7046

However, I like this idea because not one tournament with this rule has been played for the moment, and this restriction is agree with a harder Grief ! Wink

We have a lot of upcoming tourneys, and I had already a request from Whoe about a tournament, so the better will be probably for September.

more_horiz
Lol time flies

more_horiz
Tritex don't put me in your team please

more_horiz
OfficiallyMicro wrote:
Tritex don't put me in your team please

Ok so switch OfficiallyMicro to Town_Blocker

more_horiz
Hi TemaxX,

Do you will be able to set this tourney for your 6th edition of your friendly tourneys?

According to the situation, The Legendary Tourney will be the last long BO2 tournament hosted on AG. We will have after this one and until B03 only short weekend tourneys. Wink

more_horiz
ok I will do that, so it will be a 1 day tourney

more_horiz
You wish to start this edition for Saturday 5th ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply