AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionGazelle King's 3rd revive montage EmptyGazelle King's 3rd revive montage

more_horiz

descriptionGazelle King's 3rd revive montage EmptyRe: Gazelle King's 3rd revive montage

more_horiz
Haha, those are the most easiest revives i've seen Razz

descriptionGazelle King's 3rd revive montage EmptyRe: Gazelle King's 3rd revive montage

more_horiz
Stick to cell block haha. Most revives in my video are the epitome of well executed town revives.

more_horiz
Gazelle king Wene we playing what about this friday 23:00/2am french time you go look what the time difference is tell me the time or wene u can play. We ill play 2v2 i guess me and dagho.
We already beat
Trickie warz and deplie we win 4-1
We win What Booty What Beachs 4-2
I challenge meany players but the just wont play i guess thay are scarred
So faire with me ps3 controller i have not lossed a series and crayola will cam back on xbox in like 2weeks.

more_horiz
And u say u are the best reviver in the world lool , that just some easy revive

more_horiz
I might get an xbox to destroy this kid..

more_horiz
Dayzh you'll probably follow the path of crayola, khronic, and the rest that came over lmfao! Tritex youre probably not the most experienced reviver if you think those are easy haha.

more_horiz
Gazelle King wrote:
Dayzh you'll probably follow the path of crayola, khronic, and the rest that came over lmfao! Tritex youre probably not the most experienced reviver if you think those are easy haha.

Ask evrybody in this forum i do ur revive like all time but i dont go make video. im not the most experienced  but dont think u are the best reviver when ur not that just easy revive like i say

more_horiz
tritex is good reviver,in this video just random revives lol ps3>xbox Smile

more_horiz
Nice clip but the main of the revives were not really difficult indeed, with some lucky revives where a better enemy could kill you easily.
The last revive in the fire was the hardest in my mind, why your teammate stays in the fire ? lol.

4:22, oh no, a blind blockage was possible here !! Neutral

more_horiz
Some of the revives can only be appreciated by other elite revivers who know about the importance of timing and patience. Most people im sure consider a good revive one where the whole hoards in your face as your getting it, but thats just playing reckless. Great revivers like myself know how to properly loosen up the train and wait for the best opening as i displayed.

more_horiz
Gazel would you play a series against me sorry that I say it buth I think u are scarred. I have beaten many good players since I have my ps3 controller I have not lossed a serious game and I have cerryed a couple of Xbox players lol can we,play Saturday night?

more_horiz
I'm certainly not scared, I beat you pretty easily last time no offence. If you're on while me and my team are then maybe i'll take you up on a series but no promises considering most people id usually team with don't play anymore.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply