AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionYMC Nation EmptyYMC Nation

more_horiz
We are a very well established Grief clan on Xbox 360, we are currently looking for new members to join. Some requirements are:
#1. Must be 17+ yrs of age.
#2. Must own an Elgato or PVR and Upload videos to our clan channel at least 1x every 2 weeks.
#3. Must not be sensitive towards gaming community.
#4. Must have YMC in your gt.

these are simple requests, so hopefully we can see a few of you come and tryout. If your interested send a message to either YMC Swry, YMC Squrtle, YMC Scrubb and we will give you a tryout, or just show us clips on your Youtube channel.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from some of the best griefers, revivers, support out there!!!!

descriptionYMC Nation EmptyRe: YMC Nation

more_horiz
Hi YMC Scrubb, welcome on AbsoluteGrief ! Wink

We are mainly from PS3 here, but some PS3 griefers play also on XBOX. Unfortunately, I play only one PS3 in my case.

more_horiz
Hahaha what a fucking joke no body gona join your clan full of noobs lol
Why do I say that because all of you fagits are scarred two play a series on xbox lol  you think you are the best but your scarred two play a series lol YMC Nation # Hahaha  #your rules two join your sithy clan very funny.

And squrtle is fucking trash. Uploading videos saying ps3, players are garbitch just because squirtle  Did a pretty bad grief on Strapped-upp420 and hise frends ( a verry bad ps3 lobby) lol  and is just not the best player and,I watched,the real video strapped upp griefed squirtle like 7times realy the videos of YMC Nation are just not legit and part time lie,ing lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply