AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionYour longest and impressive Grief Games EmptyYour longest and impressive Grief Games

more_horiz
Post and relate here your longest and amazing grief games you played. If you can, post the screenshot of the final score and say what were the final round, your downs, revives, kills, ect...

Personnaly, my best grief moment and games were at the beggining of the Grief.
The matches were really long because there were no resctriction like now. We played with PaP, Boxes & M&S. Even if the level was really less high than now, the games were difficult to win.

I found recently in my first HD some screenshots of amazing games, before to get my recorder. I will post here soon. cheers

descriptionYour longest and impressive Grief Games EmptyRe: Your longest and impressive Grief Games

more_horiz
This game have been played in November 2013 and lasted more than 2 hours. I get my best ratio revives/down on this game, with 4 downs for 69 revives (I kill myself at this number lol). We were at the end of the round 24.

SuShi_Airlines were really too asleep this night, and I had to revive him so many times. PaTaTe-MaN had finally leave the game because it was never-ending.Rolling Eyes

In fact, in the opponents there are 3 of my past teammates who were really good revivers. The game could only last... Since this day, we learned to never put to many revivers in the same team.  Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

descriptionYour longest and impressive Grief Games EmptyRe: Your longest and impressive Grief Games

more_horiz
iNFiNiTE-_-KaRMa/ Authority-_Skunk

Had a amazing unbelievable gameplay last Saturday in the finals against Jeanyves"s team. When the score was 3-3 the final game was  a big clutch from Skunk. Defiantly a top gameplay of the grief tournament history

more_horiz
Yeah he saved the tournament victory ! Wink

more_horiz
but men me and you went down in the start so unlucky  Embarassed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply