AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollShould we end the game or not when all enemies are dead (Bleed Out Rule)

Yes, if at least one player have the Juggernog.
53%
No, something could happen at any time.
16%
Yes, and no matter if a player has the Juggernog or not.
31%
Total Votes:

descriptionBleed Out Rule (BOR) EmptyBleed Out Rule (BOR)

more_horiz
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Before, all the enemies had to dissapear to end and win a game. Nevertheless, to save time, we are now many players to stop the game before now, in a safe situation.
So now, at least one player will need to have Juggernog to stop the game.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 7 May - 19:55; edited 5 times in total

descriptionBleed Out Rule (BOR) EmptyBleed Out Rule (BOR)

more_horiz
I would like suggest that the match will close when all enemies are dead if in case the match rule is "with magic". Resuing time for one match to complete because FARM and TOWN are too ease to clear out all Zombies with magic if there have no enemies.

descriptionBleed Out Rule (BOR) EmptyRe: Bleed Out Rule (BOR)

more_horiz
jackkal55 wrote:
I would like suggest that the match will close when all enemies are dead if in case the match rule is "with magic". Resuing time for one match to complete because FARM and TOWN are too ease to clear out all Zombies with magic if there have no enemies.

Yes, it's certainly more long to finish the Round 20 in Farm, but it's possible that the game restarted on this map when all the enemies are dead, it's that I already seen on some games when the players don't retaken the Juggernog.

I especially asked to finish to get a reference time/during . Remember, according to my rules, it's through the fastest sum of the during victories that the team take the connection of the fifth game in the event of a tie (2-2). I'm really not a fan to make a draw for the connection.

We cannot stopped the game anytime, the connection of the fifth game plays sometimes of little. For example, in the German Pool, the connection of the a fifth game was taken for only 3 seconds this Sunday.

For the next tournament, a solution would be to finish the game as soon as the message " All enemies are dead, survive to win " appears, and precisely on this message. The other condition is that the layers have the Juggernog , without what they cannot stop the game. The enemies don't must also stop the game in a difficult situation, but in a good situation. What do you think about these ideas ?

------
Oui c'est sûr que c'est long de terminer une Manche 20 sur Ferme, mais il est possible que la manche redémarre sur cette carte quand tous les ennemies sont morts, ça c'est déjà vue sur quelques parties quand les joueurs n'ont pas repris Mastodonte.

J'ai surtout demandé de finir pour avoir un temps de jeu de référence. Rappelez-vous, selon mes règles, c'est grâce à la plus rapide somme des durées des victoires que l'équipe prends la connexion de la 5ème partie en cas d'égalité (2-2). Je ne suis vraiment pas fan d'un tirage au sort pour la connexion.

Il ne faut pas que la partie soit arrêté n'importe quand, la connexion de la 5ème partie se joue parfois sur peu. Par exemple dans la poule allemande, la connexion d'une 5ème partie s'est joué sur 3 secondes seulement ce dimanche.

Pour les prochains tournois, une solution serait alors de terminer la partie dès que le message "Tous les ennemies sont morts, survivez pour gagner" apparaît, et précisément sur ce message. L'autre condition serait que les deux joueurs possèdent le Mastodonte, sans quoi ils ne peuvent pas mettre fin à la partie. Il ne faut pas aussi que les ennemies quittent dans une situation délicate mais dans de bonnes conditions. Que pensez-vous de ces idées ?

descriptionBleed Out Rule (BOR) EmptyShould we end the game or not when all enemy are dead, like friendy games?

more_horiz
Don't end the game when the message appears.
Play it til the end til all Zombies are dead.
Something could happen at any time.

descriptionBleed Out Rule (BOR) EmptyShould we end the game or not when all enemy are dead, like friendy games?

more_horiz
I also have the same opinion, but the good players finish easily normally when all enemies are dead. It's maybe a way to save time between many games. No changes for this tournament, maybe for another.

more_horiz
I added a poll in this topic!

more_horiz
If at least 2+ players have juggernog the game should be ended i think.

more_horiz
Also, an opponent can directly send a message to the host to ask the end the of game and accept the defeat more quickly.

more_horiz
I think the problem with this is the total game time it takes that determines which team will be the host for the third/final game. I think it should be where you can ONLY end the game ONCE all players on the other team die out and at least 2 people have juggernog. If the winning team does not have 2 players with juggernog by the time the losing team bleeds out, the game cannot be ended, and it should be ended right when 2 people have it.

more_horiz
Now, I think we will are all accept to stop the game when all the enemies are down to save time. Maybe not in Farm but always in Town if there are Magic.

The conditions are :
- One player need to have the Jug.
- All the opponents need to disappear before to leave. (leave the game directly after the message "Survive to win").

I think I will put this rule soon for the upcoming tournament.

more_horiz
Since some tournament, we don't have to finish the round without magic, in Town especially. So we will change maybe this thing also for the tournament without magic.

Frenzy ask "YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FINISH THE ROUND" in Farm without magic :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

more_horiz
From a moment, the level/skill in the tournaments has again progressed. So we will don't need to finish the round of each next tournament in Town or Farm, except in Cell Block. The host will need to stop the game when all the enemies have disappeared, even if the remaining players have the Juggernog or not. You need to wait the end of the bleed out (45 secs) before to end the game.

We will name this rule, the "Bleed out Rule (BOR)". This bleed out rule means if everybody on the enemies team is dead, your yeam wins ! You do not have to finish the round !

The advantages of this rule will be to have a game time only about the Grief (No Survival period), and so games shorter, time saved & games almost always full in the Theater Mode.

more_horiz
Je suis d'accord que le fait de finir la manche peut être long... En revanche, le fait d'avoir le mastodonte me semble très important... C'est tellement vite fais de tomber si les 2 joueurs sont dans une situation perilleuse sans mastodonte. Tu aurais du faire exactement la même règle mais en obligeant au moins 1/2 joueurs à avoir le masto. Ca ne prend pas tellement de temps à se faire un mastodonte, et la pseudo periode de survie servant à faire les points pour le masto est très importante et fait, pour moi, partie intégrante de la lutte.

more_horiz
Normalement, après 45 secondes, le temps que le dernier ennemie disparaisse, la situation est rarement périlleuse. La manche n'a pas à redémarrer, à part si le joueur fait une grosse connerie. C'est uniquement souvent juste après la mort du dernier ennemie ou les Zombies qui étaient attirés par lui change subitement de direction, c'est là que c'est périlleux et que la manche peut redémarrer.

Mais c'est vrai que je peux faire un sondage pour demander. J'avais vu que d'autre organisateurs sur XBOX avait adopté cette règle depuis un moment, donc il était bon de l'utiliser désormais pour s'actualiser, avec la progression du niveau des tournois.

more_horiz
I've added a 3rd choice in the poll:
"Yes, and no matter if a player has the Juggernog or not."

You can change your vote if you had already answered in the past.

Should we end the game or not when all enemies are dead,
 64% [ 7 ]
 27% [ 3 ]
 9% [ 1 ]
Total des votes : 11

more_horiz
I see people ending the game when the guy dies they don't wait for him to bleed out is that ok to do?

more_horiz
If they are both agree, they can. But I will be not able to solve their problems if they you loose the connection of the 5th game because of 2/3 secs.

more_horiz
Flyer updated:

I will update the last tomorrow.
Good night. Wink

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Tue 16 Aug - 17:44; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I see that this rule is became outdated and it's not more used in the tournaments. In this case, we can officially change it to be able to stop the game ONLY in a safe situation. The safe situation is the situation not dangerous where you apparently cannot die, far to the Zombies and the injured opponent.

Indeed, we shouldn't stop the game directly after that the last opponent dies, as it was done by Aby-jeey against QOADRICORN in the 1v1 Infinite Tourney 2016 by exemple. Being injured, your opponent can still block you or you slow by shooting on you.

What do you think about this possible change?

more_horiz
Before, all the enemies had to dissapear to end and win a game. Nevertheless, to save time, we are now many players to stop the game before now, in a safe situation.
So now, at least one player will need to have Juggernog to stop the game.

Should we end the game or not when all enemies are dead (Bleed Out Rule)
 55% [ 17 ]
 16% [ 5 ]
 29% [ 9 ]
Total des votes : 31

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply