AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionBreak / Switching on XBOX EmptyBreak / Switching on XBOX

more_horiz
Hi everybody,

My PS3 recently broke, 1 week ago... It was my first PS3, and my last. For the moment, I go to do a long break with the Grief and video games. I don't have the time for it now because of different works : politic and watchemaking. I'm also no more motivated, tired by the game, the lack of players and by some bad consecutive reactions.

It's means I cancel unfortunately all the upcomming events and works that I had scheduled about the Grief. But I'll continue to post past games in my channel for the nostalgic players.

I suggest you to go on XBOX now because BO2 is now available on XBOX One. Players from XBOX One are able to play with players from XBOX 360. There are really more players. It's here where I'll back when I'll have time.

I suggest to QOADRICORN_JIZZZ and/or iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER, the most involved players, to take the website again if they want and have the time for it. They will have all the same rights than me : contact all the players with newsletters, create categories/groups, the admin pannel, etc...

I spent 4 intensive and epic Grief years with you !
Thanks and good continuation.

descriptionBreak / Switching on XBOX EmptyRe: Break / Switching on XBOX

more_horiz
Hello YoPlix, You did a great job running this website for 4 years. You helped keep the community together and hosted a lot of great tournaments. I didn't participate in many tournaments but the ones i did play in were very fun Smile. Its sad to see grief nearing its end, but i'm sure whoever admins this site next will do their best to keep grief alive. 

You and I didn't know eachother too well, but i've seen your gameplay through theater mode or on Youtube,  you were a very good player and organizer. Good Luck to you in the future Smile

more_horiz
Thanks Guitar for your message ! Wink

I'm happy to have host with you one of a best AbsoluteGrief tournament.

Good Luck to you in the future also ! tongue

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply