AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
elnavarro_ksa
CRISTOPHER_bkn
TawpeeBoyschuck
Tritex_Zombie
zombies3600
GuitarLegend-RB
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
WroeToShoties--
Dayzh
jalisco
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
JMARLEY_CRONIK
ZombieSlayinGod
yonki_griefs_too
YoPlixBoy25
19 posters

pollDo you think there will be the Grief in Black Ops 3?

Yes
85%
No
15%
Total Votes:

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 2 EmptyBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 2 NpNhGZa

Do you think there will be the Grief Mode in Black Ops 3? Post your ideas, theories and proof for or against the Grief Mode in the game. All the infos about the next Black Ops 3 and the Grief will be post here !!

BO3 Trailer : 2015/04/09

This should help you remember everything.
The numbers, Mason, what do they mean?
Everything you know...is wrong.
Your life will be consumed by absence and loss...
He doesn't need his own weapons. He's got ours.
They'll always need men like us

BO3 Zombies Trailer : 2015/07/09

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 2 CBMyfcD

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 28 May - 17:13; edited 9 times in total

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
I hope also but how will be the Grief with the EXO/futurist zombies gameplay.
They said we can run on the walls...

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
BO3 Zombies Trailer SOON
July 9th.

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 2 C6hMbca
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=San+Diego+July+9th&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=

We will know if we will have Grief or Not !!!!

https://www.google.fr/search?q=BO3+Zombies+GRIEF&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=3SaTVdfJEcvtUoblkqgO

more_horiz
The trailer has come out, and I am disappointed with the map in general but hopefully there's grief!

more_horiz
their will be no grief

more_horiz
The  trailer is here

The good point is that the Zombies physic is exactly like BO1 & BO2, no futurist.

more_horiz

more_horiz
The monster thing in the clip looks reaily stupid

more_horiz
its a boss zombie Smile 
I think those flying alien looking zombies will be something similar to a dog round

more_horiz
Yep, like the Gollums in Die Rise, but no link with the Grief.

more_horiz
Good i hate monsters because you cant grief peopl with that thing. And its similar two the most failing game call of duty ghost Exo mode its just trash monsters in zombies if it have that thing in survial i think it will be verry stupid. I would like the crowlers round of kino blackops1. Or the monkys round on ascension. Not Fucking Exo Monsters!!

more_horiz
YoPlixs

Can you deleted the pool you have right now because Grief is pretty much confirmed
And mack a new One my idea was

Pool number 2

"on what console are you gonna play black ops3 zombies/Grief"

( )  PlayStation 4
( ) Xbox One
( ) PlayStation 3
( ) Xbox 360
( ) im gona git it fore PlayStation 3 and  PlayStation 4
( ) im gona gor it fore PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Its not big a enough two mack me own topic but as a idea mebby we could ask the players on what console there gona play and why.

The best thing is fore  all of us going two PS4- fuck the xbox one its a piece a sith in me opinion. And we dont want single good players leaving are grief community wene blackops 3 cams out Absolute-Grief is gona have hundreds (couple thousands)
Of people caming two the website and absolute grief can holed that amount easily. And cash prize tournaments can be host it on the website with a PayPal account that Yoplixsboy can manage i want two talk about some ader idea's in privé with Yoplixs

more_horiz
@ infinite_gamer

You said grief is "pretty much confirmed"

May i ask since when? As of now there has been no word of grief returning in BO3.

more_horiz
Hi Infinite,

Can you deleted the pool you have right now because Grief is pretty much confirmed

As zombie3600 said, it's not 100% sure for the moment. Neutral
We will be sure for the Beta version in 20 days. (August 19th for PS4)

I can suggest your poll in another topic like this:
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t781-#20666

If the Grief will be available, where you will play mainly on Black Ops 3 :

• PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
  • PlayStation 3
  • Xbox 360

I go to create directely a section for BO3, and we will have different topics in the futur to talk about all the news in these separate topics ! Wink
http://www.absolute-grief.net/f113-black-ops-3

more_horiz
Nice Job on the Topic

more_horiz
I buy bo3 in ps4 for better graphic and more player. And the dlc of black ops 3 will come on ps4 first this year Smile

more_horiz
Refer to this link https://youtu.be/DJIb51EOdeU?t=23m38s .

According to that message at 23 minutes and 38 seconds it does not seem like grief is coming back.

more_horiz
This guy is lyer  i remember b4 when treyarch told we will have many other mode then survival n now they say 0 other mode, And the hacker who had find ''mead'' in datafil, they will never put mead on survival so i think they lie

more_horiz
"Other Zombies Modes beside the Survival Mode?"
" Heuu..... no.."

Oh no, I hope this is a joke... Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
What I think we will have the Grief for me :

Some youtubers talk about the perk meat stink found in the code from the beta. Kolaire said at 5:50 this is probably the proof that The Grief Mode will be come back.

Another link :
http://callofduty.yougamers.co/video.html#!2SNEC3kgHcw

Meat stink is left over code from blops 2 zombies grief mode!! It's a power up that looks like a piece of meat that has vapour coming out of it and if u throw it on a player all the zombies attack that player and no one else!! That's not to say they are not bringing it back for blops 3 zombies and might actually be hinting at grief mode returning?!

The power-ups
New powerups along with the old ones. (Powerups found in the coding include: MaxAmmo, InstaKill, Nuke, Double points, Carpenter, Fire sale, free perk, minigun, Tesla, Bonfire sale, Bonus points, lose points, random weapon, lose perk, empty clip, meat stink [Raps, Cybercom, cybercom_upgraded, instakill_upgraded were also referenced. Unsure if those are actual power drops. Most likely these extra ones are from dead ops.]

more_horiz
We must attack together for twitter!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply