AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
elnavarro_ksa
CRISTOPHER_bkn
TawpeeBoyschuck
Tritex_Zombie
zombies3600
GuitarLegend-RB
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
WroeToShoties--
Dayzh
jalisco
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
JMARLEY_CRONIK
ZombieSlayinGod
yonki_griefs_too
YoPlixBoy25
19 posters

pollDo you think there will be the Grief in Black Ops 3?

Yes
85%
No
15%
Total Votes:

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 4 EmptyBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 4 NpNhGZa

Do you think there will be the Grief Mode in Black Ops 3? Post your ideas, theories and proof for or against the Grief Mode in the game. All the infos about the next Black Ops 3 and the Grief will be post here !!

BO3 Trailer : 2015/04/09

This should help you remember everything.
The numbers, Mason, what do they mean?
Everything you know...is wrong.
Your life will be consumed by absence and loss...
He doesn't need his own weapons. He's got ours.
They'll always need men like us

BO3 Zombies Trailer : 2015/07/09

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 4 CBMyfcD

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 28 May - 17:13; edited 9 times in total

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 4 EmptyRe: Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
Diego! :')

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 4 EmptyRe: Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
If there are the Grief Mode, I don't know why they try to hide it..

more_horiz
If grief isn't there everyone come runescape for some clan wars xD!

more_horiz
What?? StrafJUmp?
Dazhy.
Dazhy you gona, play grief today?

more_horiz
BO3 came out today and there is no grief

more_horiz
Lol

more_horiz
Apparently grief is back? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0nDB9RgEBU

more_horiz
Hey guys, this is my first time posting here but I am trying to raise awareness and support for Grief to be added to Black Ops 3 in the future DLC. I have a petition as well as a discussion on reddit. Both can be found here https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3sgi24/grief_for_black_ops_3_discussion/
Please stop by and help out

more_horiz
Hi Skullface12 and welcome here,

Yeah, we were also all disgusted. As we have the meat stink in the code source, we will have probably the Grief Mode anyways. I signed your petition with a custom comment :
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/grief-for-black-ops-3-zombies

more_horiz
thy will but bo2 on new gen i think !! alot of ppl say its gonna come out !!

more_horiz
black ops3 is shit

more_horiz
zombie is dead

more_horiz
Lol

more_horiz
Re-host a black ops 2 grief tournament? XD

more_horiz
ya lol

more_horiz
nobofy want tht yy new fashion 2016 niggas not ready in tht bitch lol

more_horiz
Finally not Grief Mode in the DLC....

But I found today the same info about the Grief on BO3...

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 4 12362348_817432791715916_1884802814_n

jespergran wrote:
People have found leaked coding in pc files about grief mode in black ops 3. The coding may be left over from black ops 2, or we will se it again in black ops 3. Grief mode: also referred to as 4vs4 in zombies, is a playable mode in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombie mode where matches of two to eight players in various team sizes try to outlast each other in the zombie outbreak. Grief features two factions: CIA vs. CDC on Town, Farm and Borough, and Alcatraz Guards vs. Alcatraz Prisoners on Cell Block. The teams cannot directly harm one another, but they can still hinder each other by blocking the enemy team's way via not opening doors or blocking passageways and/or luring zombies towards them.

http://mulpix.com/post/1143505888254949494.html

more_horiz

Where's Grief Mode For Black Ops 3 Zombies? Wtf Treyarch? Microtransactions Over Grief?
(gangstaaaron7)

more_horiz

Should Treyarch Bring Back Grief Zombies?? Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies

more_horiz

Where is Grief Mode in Black Ops 3 Zombies!? (BO3 Der Eisendrache)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply