AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
elnavarro_ksa
CRISTOPHER_bkn
TawpeeBoyschuck
Tritex_Zombie
zombies3600
GuitarLegend-RB
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
WroeToShoties--
Dayzh
jalisco
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
JMARLEY_CRONIK
ZombieSlayinGod
yonki_griefs_too
YoPlixBoy25
19 posters

pollDo you think there will be the Grief in Black Ops 3?

Yes
85%
No
15%
Total Votes:

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 3 EmptyBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 3 NpNhGZa

Do you think there will be the Grief Mode in Black Ops 3? Post your ideas, theories and proof for or against the Grief Mode in the game. All the infos about the next Black Ops 3 and the Grief will be post here !!

BO3 Trailer : 2015/04/09

This should help you remember everything.
The numbers, Mason, what do they mean?
Everything you know...is wrong.
Your life will be consumed by absence and loss...
He doesn't need his own weapons. He's got ours.
They'll always need men like us

BO3 Zombies Trailer : 2015/07/09

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 3 CBMyfcD

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 28 May - 17:13; edited 9 times in total

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
Hi CRISTOPHER,

Yeah, I think we should make an action together at the realease of the game, if there are really no other Zombies mode (joke or not). We should talk also with the XBOX community, specially with Elmo, Derek & Frenzy because they are a better audience than me. If there are no Grief, I will not buy BO3 and the PS4 anyways because I'm a hardliner Grief player lol.  We talked also with elnavaro about Twitter..

The main player who can do an action is TheRelaxingEnd because is the Youtuber who has created the Grief videos the most viewed (his 30 Grief sessions). I already tied to contact him many times but no answer from him...

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 25 Oct - 2:15; edited 2 times in total

descriptionBlack Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode?

more_horiz
Ok. Lets do it!!

more_horiz
You can contact Frenzy & Derek from their website (Twitter or Youtube) :
http://nomagicgrief.wix.com/farm4v4

I already tried to contact them before the Legendary Tourney but no answer also...

more_horiz
If No grief... No bo3... Sad

more_horiz
Do you think the Grief Mode could be release with a DLC if it is not available directly? Navaro said me it was the case for the Turned Mode on BO2 and it's true.

more_horiz
I have an idea, we should create a group/page on Twiter (hashtag) or Facebook, like #GriefOnBO3 and all the players who wish this mode on BO3 wil join/like the group/page. More players will be, more we will be able to show that the Grief Mode is important for the Zombies players now.

Anyways, I don't think Treyarch will take into account the fact that the Grief was a sucess on BO2 before. If it was the case, the guy from the interview would said we will have another mode beside the Survival directly....

more_horiz
Good idea. Gooo we are ready!!

more_horiz
Good idea,to be more people i suggest you to make a message on PSN to all yourr contacta,you know,like those false message of "share this message and u will receive 50€psn"ok makke a similar message and then public griefers also help us because in absolutegrief we are only the custoom players

more_horiz
Here the Twitter : https://twitter.com/GRIEFonBO3
Tomorrow the same for Facebook & Google !

Black Ops 3 - Grief Mode? - Page 3 CSMkuJSXIAUdIKk

Join us here to claim the Grief mode on Black Ops 3 / Rejoignez-nous ici pour demander le mode Lutte sur Black Ops 3

more_horiz
Any updates about grief in bo3
We Must have Grief.... pale

more_horiz
We must fight!!

more_horiz
Start to join the group Infinite and share !

more_horiz
Vu que sur ps4 maintenant on peut faire des sorte de communaute , magnum en a fait une qui compte 298 joueurs je vais poster un msg en disant de rejoindre le groupe

more_horiz
I watch the leaked videos on instragram. zombies menu maps has not the grief option!!! D':

more_horiz
everybody there is hope there is a new zombies mode called nightmare mode that has been leaked. check out videos of it. it seems he was required to hide the fact about other zombie game modes. there still might not be grief but it seems more likely now. leaked information regarding nightmare mode here    https://instagram.com/lblackops/    1 hour shadows of evil gameplay leak here                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kUw47RQAG8

more_horiz
Yo DaGho,

I was watching me too on YT:
There no link with Grief, this is more like a compaign
SHIT Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 31 Oct - 4:48; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Sad

more_horiz
My sole hope is this "meat stink" f0orm the beta code (check the past page).
So nothing is lost. Wink

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 31 Oct - 5:02; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
No grief no lief Sad

more_horiz
ye no link to grief but its another zombie mode which contradicts what he said about there being no other zombie game modes. which is the reason why everyone started saying no grief on bo3.

The menus have been leaked but we haven't seen the online menu yet. Jason Blundell heavily hinted that there will be a theater mode. and i think when the online servers come there will be a theater mode and a custom mode and i'm hoping that in the custom mode will be grief. i am doubtful there will be grief but i am still hopeful and i think there is still a notable chance that grief will return.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply