AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Hobnob126
Couche_c_le_Boss
crousty09
C-zombs568
xSarah_Fowww
Dayzh
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Incozuah
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
JMARLEY_CRONIK
WroeToShoties--
YoPlixBoy25
xx-KaiSeRR
17 posters

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 6 EmptyThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 6 9Mf0a4a

The GW#5 will be the LAST & FINAL with the 8 best teams from the 4 past GW.

Try to defend your map and your host with the same rules as the previous GW, with the most competitive teams.

The last BATTLE of these GW will start Saturday April 25th at 21:00 CEST.

Only Final Brackett: Saturday (Quarters and Semifinals)
                            Sunday (Final)

Check http://www.cabronesgrief.com/ to see rankings with the 8 best teams, new regulation & deadlines!

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!the-griefers-weekends-free-map/c1a0l

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 6 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
I was probably unfair. I should explain my idea before starting the tournament: 

1)Once a team is registered in GW, should not change more than 50% of your team in each edition of GW.

2) When a team is registered, they can´t change host in next editions of GW.

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 6 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
Dayzh wrote:
yo kaiser is it possible if the 1v1 tournament registration closes earlier & the group stages is put up earlier, because exams are coming in the month of may & after exams will be holidays & some people may notbe able to play due to exams or going abroad.

is not possible to advance the tournament, sorry. Try to adapt to the dates. The decision of a person can not change the course of our work.

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER wrote:
I go to find new team MY TEAM BIG FUCKING NOOBS so noob I ALWAS NEED TO CARY MY Garbitch team and i alwas git killed by my team

Ohhh lol. CRAYOLA & Viciousrsrt are noobs now? why?  Razz
But, it's true, you cannot save your team every time like the past Friday, it's was already an amazing performance !

Also, fact to play with US players, like QOADRI had played with EU players can be an advantage (connexion), but also an disadvantage (time for practices, etc..). Wink  You would be probably better with European players like your past Suicide Squad / Team Grief Bros. Anyways, I really didn't like this thing to mixe EU/US players to form teams and have advantage with the connexion (BKN Team, JIZZZ team and your yeam). Play with players from your own location lol !!

About your suggestion to join us, I form teams only where all the players can talk together (same language), so sorry. European Blockade was just an idea not realized during the SGS and Spanish Blockade is now ended with the retreat of Dachevi.
Il veut nous rejoindre ? Je parle la même langue que lui . Et je crois quand serait la European Blockade vu qu'il y'aurai DACHEVI , INFINITE ...

more_horiz
Crayola. Didnt  we explained it to you saturday night? 
we make the tourney we put the rules down. So just follow them and stop moaning.

were is ur ONLY AMERICAN web site you sayd it was out last month?
If you dont like our rules. You know what to do.

more_horiz
JMARLEY_CRONIK wrote:
Crayola. Didnt  we explained it to you saturday night? 
we make the tourney we put the rules down. So just follow them and stop moaning.

were is ur ONLY AMERICAN web site you sayd it was out last month?
If you dont like our rules. You know what to do.

moaning ha. ur just mad cuz your bad you can even win a rigged tournament ur shit you alwasy get destroyed by me

more_horiz
now disqualify me for disrespect you fucking scrub then disqualify someone until there is a team you can beat you noob

more_horiz
LOL are we talking about who is best? Go way and run your tournaments. like the cashmoney haha
talk about a fucking shit set up and so badly runned. who was hosting it of cours Crayola. lmao
also my team since we started playg on absolute we have always come up in the top 3 so we cant be dat bad. i still havent forgot about dat time in cashmoney site i send you a message giving some advice on how to better ur site. and you responded. Suck My Dick Jmarley. since then i knew you had no respect for no one.

more_horiz
We only play for fun. We don´t take the game as a fight.

who is better than who, just absurd questions. what does it matter? 

we only want to play good games, and if you do not respect people or don´t like our tourneys, don´t register lol. We don´t force anyone.

more_horiz
JMARLEY_CRONIK wrote:
LOL are we talking about who is best? Go way and run your tournaments. like the cashmoney haha
talk about a fucking shit set up and so badly runned. who was hosting it of cours Crayola. lmao
also my team since we started playg on absolute we have always come up in the top 3 so we cant be dat bad. i still havent forgot about dat time in cashmoney site i send you a message giving some advice on how to better ur site. and you responded. Suck My Dick Jmarley. since then i knew you had no respect for no one.

i dident run tournament in cashmoney which shows how much you know.

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
We only play for fun. We don´t take the game as a fight.

who is better than who, just absurd questions. what does it matter? 

we only want to play good games, and if you do not respect people or don´t like our tourneys, don´t register lol. We don´t force anyone.

so rigging tournaments is good games ??? and go get a id kid cant even get money that was sent to you

more_horiz
good luck winning rigged tournaments

more_horiz
There is something wrong with you mate, Go get some fresh air or something.
we do tourneys for fun we dont give a fuck if we win or not, you think your the best or something? lol

more_horiz
CrayolaKush420 wrote:

and go get a id kid cant even get money that was sent to you

LOL haha you are crazy bro.

more_horiz
Stop beefing why is this need it oke mebby it was bad of kaiser jmarly fore not letting you host but we could a stop to play the teurnamt yoplixs sayd alghty dat it was bad of then to say crayola cant host its a 50/50 fald Just move on it was not a big teurnamt dos it matter no but. Stop the beef its just a wast of time. Kaiser and jmary are doing a good job with teurnamts / 1v1 free map 2v2 the croniks 4v4,all opcomig teurnamts are gona by greait stop the beef

more_horiz
jaja jmarley q habla este si todavia ni te ha pagado del torneo de cashmoney de granja? lol que llorones

more_horiz
And we won the SGS /crayola what dos it mater

more_horiz
inafortunadamente la gente no juega para divertirse, sólo buscan problemas. Es una pena que estas absurdas peleas dañen la comunidad. 

Yo a estas alturas, sólo pido paz y diversión. Si no es posible, tendremos que tomar medidas!

more_horiz
?????

more_horiz
We are so disappointed with Crayola comments. Is a pity. He can´t play for fun, that is my impression. I don´t mind win or not tourneys. Is Free playtime. 

If hes disagree with the rules, don´t register. But we do not tolerate insults.

more_horiz
Crayola, I can understand your complaint. As I said you by message, it was not fair because your case was not the same than the past with the JIZZZ team (US host, with 1 EU & 3 US, and not US host with 1 US & 3 EU)...

Nevertheless, don't generalize saying "ridded/shit tournament" just because of this problem and to insult them like you done with me in the past. This behavior seems to show you have not more grew up than before.

Despite your problem with the connexion, their work around the Grief stay good in their website and I've a good viewpoint about the result. You have already many works to approach our result, in my website on in their website (pictures, presentation, videos, promotion, etc...). Start to host your own tourneys and you will see the problems that you will meet matches after matches despite a strict and specific regulation (deadlines, camping, connexion etc..)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply