AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Hobnob126
Couche_c_le_Boss
crousty09
C-zombs568
xSarah_Fowww
Dayzh
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Incozuah
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
JMARLEY_CRONIK
WroeToShoties--
YoPlixBoy25
xx-KaiSeRR
17 posters

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 7 EmptyThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 7 9Mf0a4a

The GW#5 will be the LAST & FINAL with the 8 best teams from the 4 past GW.

Try to defend your map and your host with the same rules as the previous GW, with the most competitive teams.

The last BATTLE of these GW will start Saturday April 25th at 21:00 CEST.

Only Final Brackett: Saturday (Quarters and Semifinals)
                            Sunday (Final)

Check http://www.cabronesgrief.com/ to see rankings with the 8 best teams, new regulation & deadlines!

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!the-griefers-weekends-free-map/c1a0l

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 7 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
i was done until jmarly wants to say stop your moaning. he is in the wrong and does not want to admit it.

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 7 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
Admit what? I was working so I didnt get to read the comments till last night so I gaved my apinion.
We talked saturday night. I went to yoyr lobby to explain the issue. Then I sended you a message to explain it better. 
But it was not enough for you. You had to come here and moan... I my right?

more_horiz
omg its a just a tournament dammnn !!! wow lol

more_horiz
JMARLEY_CRONIK wrote:
Admit what? I was working so I didnt get to read the comments till last night so I gaved my apinion.
We talked saturday night. I went to yoyr lobby to explain the issue. Then I sended you a message to explain it better. 
But it was not enough for you. You had to come here and moan... I my right?

if you read my comment i said a GOOD reason not a bulshit one. what you told me was that im the only american team and that i also have european players so it will not be fair so a american can not host in a INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT!. i mean come the fuck on j marley i had infinte gamer and brownez one is a revier the other is a public player its not like i had a beast griefer from europe like how quads team was set up you know it was a bullshit reason !

more_horiz
just go ahead and host a european only tournament ohh wait you pretty much are you have ran almost every american team off lol

more_horiz
What you on about? Your thik as a plunk. The only anerican banned player is miami. And there is a reason why hes banned. 

If ur running a website and some one starts calling you fuck you & your tournaments. What would you do if you have a bit of sence..

Miami is free to get unbanned if he apologise.

more_horiz
hey hey wow wow woooooow!!!!!  what happen right now with the grief community? omfg I left tournaments for some weeks and there are fight,unfair thing from my grief Community !!! wtf is happen right now, somebody can explain me pls      Don't tell me right now  the europeans players have the power what they want to do because there are not much americans players plsss     Crayola bro what happen over here, telle me true my nigga

more_horiz
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ wrote:
hey hey wow wow woooooow!!!!!  what happen right now with the grief community? omfg I left tournaments for some weeks and there are fight,unfair thing from my grief Community !!! wtf is happen right now, somebody can explain me pls      Don't tell me right now  the europeans players have the power what they want to do because there are not much americans players plsss     Crayola bro what happen over here, telle me true my nigga

jmarley is leting the tournament power go to his head lol really i dident even know miami was banned but really he banned him for saying fuck you lol

more_horiz
JMARLEY_CRONIK wrote:
What you on about? Your thik as a plunk. The only anerican banned player is miami. And there is a reason why hes banned. 

If ur running a website and some one starts calling you fuck you & your tournaments. What would you do if you have a bit of sence..

all im saying is since you stared hosting tournaments ive been the only american team

more_horiz
JMARLEY_CRONIK wrote:

dude i really dont want to fight anymore why cant you just admit thet you were wrong

more_horiz
yea I was reading some messages about the problems and you're right Crayola, yo JMarley you're wrong. Crayola has more USA players than europeans. In my case, I stoped hosted because I was the only USA players and all my members was from EU. I hope that you're gonna see from yourself your mistake JMarley and Kaiser. hey Crayola, I know you're frustated but you need to control yourself and don't say insult pls. So if that continous, I'm going to host only Americans tournaments with only USA conex, that's what you wan  EU players? So next time be fair and if you know you're wrong, you need to apologize.   Pls guys I don't want a war between USA vs EU. Remember i meet the most of you and I bring you to play International tournaments to find news players with news skills, have new friendship  and the most of important, to be a Grief family and share skills to everyone from PS3. Smile

more_horiz
Hola Quoad.. Sí probablemente nuestra decisión fue errónea, debimos especificar más nuestras intenciones antes de empezar el torneo.

Antes de empezar GW teniamos la intención de hacer reglas más estrictas, pero finalmente no lo hicimos. De ahí surgió el problema durante todos las ediciones de GW.

Teniamos la intención de que cada equipo debía tener los mismos o mímimo el 50% de los jugadores y el mismo host (país) en todas las ediciones de GW. No fue así. 

De ahí surgió el problema porque Kush $quad participó con un host distinto en cada una de las ediciones de GW. Al tener sólo 8 equipos y todos Europeos, no veía justo incluir el host Americano en Kush $quad.

No debío jugar Crayola en Kush $quad, habiendo sido clasificado Crayolas Team (unico equipo americano). 

Varias razones para no dejarles hostear, ya que no me pareció limpio sus actos. Aún asi no es necesario insultar y Crayola nos dedicó unas palabras. 

Nosotros aprendemos día a día, sobre la marcha. Nosotros no queremos ninguna guerra ni fructura en nuestra comunidad. Al revés, sólo queremos hacer el modo más divertido y bueno para todo griefer. Un saludo Quoad, Gracias por tus palabras!

more_horiz
Fuck it we won the teurnamt
Kaiser and jmarly are in the bad jmary And kaiser med a mistack no problem like i sayd thay are doinng a good job hosting teurnamts. If you have more amrikans than EU
u can use amrican host good amrican host!

more_horiz
Come on guys its only a tournament. Can someone explain the problem so i can have my notice on this. CabronesGrief do their best Crayola but they only hosting 2 months tournaments (AMATEUR) so they try to make the rules clear etc ...

more_horiz
Its comentsanse

more_horiz
I believe crayola & infinite are not percieving the argument through jmarley/kaiser's point of view & jmarley/kaiser are not percieving the argument through crayola & infinites point of view. This is why this argument is ascending. However, in my personal view i believe jmarley & kaiser are correct, kush squad switched the host a lot which gave them an advantage towards winning & that is unfair. Furthermore i dont see why crayola is complaining because i have heard that crayola has experience on playing on 'bad connection'. Crayola should have kept "Crayola's Team" instead of converging with "Kush Squad" to maintain a US host. The rules are set for a reason in order to prevent any team for having an advantage over another. Therefore i believe Crayola & Infinite are in the wrong. Besides that it is a game so i do believe that the argument is a 'petty argument'..

more_horiz
Thanks Kaiser & Dayzh for explaining. 

This is were everyone is getting it wrong. this was a 5 weekends tourney..
the teams were meant to  stay the same all the way with no more then 50% of the team change..
everyone thinks dat every weekend there was a new tourney. (WRONG) it goes by points.

Infinite if you think is come & scene go ahead and run 1 tourney... you will realize the problems involved.
If your team would of READ the RULES & REGULATIONS from the BEGINNING this wouldn't of happen

Having the only American team in the last GW with European players in the team..
we tough it wouldn't be fair if the American hosted it because of the connection & having european players in the team..

QOADRI i know you had a team of 3 Europeans and having only you from Canada. and you used to host the games. in my point of view it is not fair. it makes it to much of an advantage for your team to win by connection..

So as now dat we are making tournaments and we can take the knowledge from the past tourneys we are trying to make them better for everyone.

more_horiz
Just stop. It marly CAN U READ i sayd u do,ing a good job w teuramts and what does it say in the rules noting ,,
Chanse,ing the hosts players noting or does it u tell my u think i can do beter then u noo why u say this this sith macks my angry go ask yoplixs it was onfaire what u did Just stop post,ing msg about it

more_horiz
Its done move on

more_horiz
Yes move on lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply