AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Hobnob126
Couche_c_le_Boss
crousty09
C-zombs568
xSarah_Fowww
Dayzh
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Incozuah
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
JMARLEY_CRONIK
WroeToShoties--
YoPlixBoy25
xx-KaiSeRR
17 posters

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 5 EmptyThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 5 9Mf0a4a

The GW#5 will be the LAST & FINAL with the 8 best teams from the 4 past GW.

Try to defend your map and your host with the same rules as the previous GW, with the most competitive teams.

The last BATTLE of these GW will start Saturday April 25th at 21:00 CEST.

Only Final Brackett: Saturday (Quarters and Semifinals)
                            Sunday (Final)

Check http://www.cabronesgrief.com/ to see rankings with the 8 best teams, new regulation & deadlines!

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!the-griefers-weekends-free-map/c1a0l

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 5 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
no lol, yoplix me and jmarley need a little break.  Razz

True, long break for me, until BO3 if we have Grief.

descriptionThe Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 5 EmptyRe: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

more_horiz
A propos de BO3 , sur quel plateformes alors?

more_horiz
Et est-ce quil y aurai vraiment de LA lutte ( deja pour commencer on doit deja avoir des zombies ) ?

more_horiz
Tu connais Kebaab,Couche,polloo et TehSaaah nn? On a voulu la jouer le vendredi prochain mes ils ont pas voulu car ils sont plus âgée que nous et ils ont aussi leurs vie a faire .

more_horiz
what happens if bo3 does not have grief? Lol Razz

more_horiz
Thanks yoplix

more_horiz
The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map - Page 5 Rankin12
Here you go guys the final ranking from the GW. well done to all the teams & hope you enjoyed every single weekend!

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER wrote:
CrayolasTeam is not playing dis one but coast to coast is gona play thay see

check regulations about teams and players. If you play with Crayola this one, Crayolas team will be forteit. And Kush $quad is UK host, you cant change your host to Crayola

Please give me a good reason why you said that i cant host and it must be uk connection?????

more_horiz
And yeah kushsqaud is amrican team and we splite upp to git more teams to join and yeah im not gona play any more we players like oli kush. The Oringel team: is my crayola kronic DA_Gho Christopher viciousrsrt

more_horiz
And kushsqaud is crayolaS team he med the name

more_horiz
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER wrote:
And yeah kushsqaud is amrican team and we splite upp to git more teams to join and yeah im not gona play any more we players like oli kush.  The Oringel team: is my crayola kronic DA_Gho Christopher viciousrsrt

stay out of this i want him to give me a good reason for his decision

more_horiz
Yes, Np I I explain the reasons.

Crayolas team decided not registering in the last GW when he was classified (TOP 8 ranking per week). It was the only American team qualified for the top 8.

Kush $quad used the advantage to include Crayola in GW cell block; changing host every week with US/EU players, a big advantage that must not be permitted. 
The host and the players must not be changed as constant as did Kush Squad each weekend.

GW Special Borough: UK host
GW Special Cell block: USA host
GW Special Farm: Spanish host
GW Special Town: USA host

Furthermore the last GW free maps were only 6 teams (+2 teams not confirm his asistance= I love knife (FRA) +Crayolas team (USA) and all were Europeans. 

It was not fair to change back the host of Kush $quad. No advantages with connections.

more_horiz
Futhermore, check regulation #2 http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!the-griefers-weekends-free-map/c1a0l
¨The team captains must register players that already played in previous GW¨

UNICORN_JIZZZ and OIL_-Qc_KUSH_420 never played with Kush $quad in the previous GW.

Still, I accepted them. 

It is not fair that you complain about a single host with another team (Kush $QUAD) when your maint team in this GW tournaments (Crayolas team) was not registered. I think you should understand.

more_horiz
yo kaiser is it possible if the 1v1 tournament registration closes earlier & the group stages is put up earlier, because exams are coming in the month of may & after exams will be holidays & some people may notbe able to play due to exams or going abroad.

more_horiz
I have not get the time to check the theater mode since Friday. Kaiser, you have made Kush Squad to use an EU host when they were most US than EU players? I think it was not fair for them... They have changed their host according to their main location, EU when they were with EU players and US when they were with US players. It was not logical? It was not the same case with the JIZZZ team when QOADRI was the sole US player and wanted to be the host....

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 27 Apr - 23:48; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

My team also had played with new players because we were many players unfortunately not available this week-end. But it was better to have more teams with subs than 3 teams..

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
Yes, Np I I explain the reasons.

Crayolas team decided not registering in the last GW when he was classified (TOP 8 ranking per week). It was the only American team qualified for the top 8.

Kush $quad used the advantage to include Crayola in GW cell block; changing host every week with US/EU players, a big advantage that must not be permitted. 
The host and the players must not be changed as constant as did Kush Squad each weekend.

GW Special Borough: UK host
GW Special Cell block: USA host
GW Special Farm: Spanish host
GW Special Town: USA host

Furthermore the last GW free maps were only 6 teams (+2 teams not confirm his asistance= I love knife (FRA) +Crayolas team (USA) and all were Europeans. 

It was not fair to change back the host of Kush $quad. No advantages with connections.

for one kush squad is my team hence my name CRAYOLA_KUSH_420. for two i have Never Played a Tournament where we picked european host for my team its ALWAYS been my Host unless vicous and da gho played then one of them hosted cuz they live in the same state.Thirdly Connetion advantage ?? we had Four american players two european players and you made us play european connection and on top of that we had infinite gamer and brownies who cant grief worth a shit .

more_horiz
xx-KaiSeRR wrote:
Futhermore, check regulation #2 http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!the-griefers-weekends-free-map/c1a0l

UNICORN_JIZZZ and OIL_-Qc_KUSH_420 never played with Kush $quad in the previous GW.

Still, I accepted them. 

It is not fair that you complain about a single host with another team (Kush $QUAD) when your maint team in this GW tournaments (Crayolas team) was not registered. I think you should understand.

no my main team was kush squad i seperated to make another amercian team because jmarly said there was not enough teams for the first gw go check the comments i was sighned up with kush squad unill last min

more_horiz
Good game skeptik team

more_horiz
Tritex , Le 15 mai on prend notre revenche .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply