AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

[GER] 3 Straight

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

description[GER] 3 Straight  Empty[GER] 3 Straight

more_horiz
http://www.absolute-grief.net/g32-ger-3-straight

Captain: Priceless_Legacy
Member:xHobnob126-
               Zombieplayer10
               Cradle_of_beer
                Bustacall
               bazzer124
                ross88bic 

We currently playing with these 2 squads

3 Straight: 
II-Hobnob-II ( C ) 
II-Legacy-II
II-Beer-II
II-LastMan-II 

3 Straight UK: 
bazzer124 ( C ) 
ross88bic 
Bustacall 
blackystani

Championship Wins:
3 v 3 town and farm tournament by bellidez    Price: 45$
4 v 4 cell block No Magic tournament by Cashmoney Grief    Price:400$
4 v 4 town and farm tournament by comunidad zombies

We decided to pick the name 3 Straight because in all tournament gamewe played as a team we won in every game 3 games straight. My plan was to create which is completely based on tactic . The tactic I prefer is having just 1 griefer which focus only on griefing and nothing else , 1 reviver which is only doing revive work and nothing else  and 2 support players . I choose hobnob because in my opinion he is the best reviver in the game . I choose zombieplayer10 because he is the best cell block player and and in my opinion the best support player in the game . Cradle_of_beer is also an extremely strong support player who is also an extremely smart player because he knows exactly what to do even if we have communication problems because he is French and cant understand English that well . Bustacall is one of my former teammates and I picked him because he is actually a really really good support player but because of missing practice his game became a bit weak .

We are also looking for another player so just message me and I will try you out . Please no south americans and no people that do not speak english .

Last edited by Priceless_Legacy on Sat 20 Sep - 20:57; edited 7 times in total

description[GER] 3 Straight  EmptyRe: [GER] 3 Straight

more_horiz
Really nice work ! Your last practices with many teams bore fruit finally ! I hope to meet quickly your team for the upcoming tournament in Town.  Wink 

You and all your teammates will can make the most of special statut of the "last winners", fully deserved, until the next tournaments. (Zombieplayer10 doesn't have an account for the moment, it's a pity !) :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/g24-last-winners

No Hergi finally in your main team?

So your last team "Germlish Noobs" is definitely dead now? bazzer & ross go to find a new team or will stop the Grief tournaments?

Also, what do you say exactly by "support player"?

more_horiz
thank you Very Happy I cant wait to play ur team either. i added hergi to the list , i just forgot him xD my last team is dead yes . it wasnt working that well because i couldnt use the tactic that i prefer with them so i just made a new team with a perfect player for each role .but i try to make a second team and get them in there.

more_horiz
a support player is a passive player which is doing no really grief or reviving work. all he does is getting ready to support the griefer or the reviver , like taking the zombies away or killing them for the reviver or helping to block doorways or stairs with the griefer or training around dead bodys
i prefee to play after a strict tactic where everyone knows wat to do and wat not

more_horiz
And then people call me a noob because I'm camping Very Happy

more_horiz
The 3rd Job = Camper ? (especially for Bustacall)  Razz Razz

No but as your are mainly a Survival Player (German Survivalist), you are better to survive than to grief. I think you can do this job perfectly. No especially Camper (bad word) but Support player like Priceless say precedently !

I posted a message about the jobs here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t226-main-job-blocker-or-reviver#5394

more_horiz
Only in Cell Block I'm very defensive because you always need a player to be at a good safe spot. Cell Block is a tight map, where everything can happen within a few seconds. In other Maps I wouldn't be as defensive as in Cell Block.

more_horiz
But you don't need to justify you, the ones who say "Camper" after a game lost are often the ones who have a rage reaction. If this is not an abusive camping, there are no problems because we can grief all the players. I had me too a defensive/reviver player (magoul mainly) in my team and all the teams need to have player to shelter to be better

more_horiz
Yeah, I was called a camper after they lost. Well at this time I was really just camping and killing all the zombies, but later, I looked for another spot where I can be safe and also grief the enemies a little bit.

more_horiz
I created your group in the forum :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/g32-ger-3-straight

more_horiz
we just made it into the final of the the cashmoney cell block tournament with both our teams !! so 3 straight is already winner

more_horiz
Good luck Priceless.

more_horiz
Merci !
Victoire 4 - 3  king

more_horiz
Bien joué !  Wink 

more_horiz
Hi Priceless, I see you will use now teams accounts here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t369-tourney-3v3-cell-block-headshots-august-by-joel_2607-registration#7428

Why these "ll" ? Rether than 3S-Legacy, 3S-Hobnob ?, etc... Laughing
Can you update your first message with your new last changes?

Also about the CashMoney's Price :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t314-tourney-4v4-cell-block-2014-may-30th-by-cashmoney-matches#7437

more_horiz
it actually was supposed to be 3Straight-Legacy for example , but you cant put a number as 1. letter . also my team is very uncreative so we just took this XD i know its poor Razz

more_horiz
Yeah, it's not really good, because "ll" give no info from your team. It would be better you use a "Tag" to show your team, a shortcut (because 16 letters max). Why not "3S"? We can use number no?

more_horiz
no numbers cant be used at the start Sad

more_horiz
Ohh, I don't know it before !  Shocked 

But always other solutions :
- with letters => "ThreeS"
- 3 in the other side => "ES"
- change the order => "S3", etc..

Just need originality to refer to you teamname !

more_horiz
Your team tag is not good for the 1v1 tournament, time lost to find the correct characters :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t407p15-tourney-1v1-cell-block-no-magic-2014-november-by-cradle_of_beer-registration#7720

Use an evident tag, I suggested ideas. Thanks ! silent

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply