AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

[GER] 3 Straight

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

description[GER] 3 Straight  - Page 2 Empty[GER] 3 Straight

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

http://www.absolute-grief.net/g32-ger-3-straight

Captain: Priceless_Legacy
Member:xHobnob126-
               Zombieplayer10
               Cradle_of_beer
                Bustacall
               bazzer124
                ross88bic 

We currently playing with these 2 squads

3 Straight: 
II-Hobnob-II ( C ) 
II-Legacy-II
II-Beer-II
II-LastMan-II 

3 Straight UK: 
bazzer124 ( C ) 
ross88bic 
Bustacall 
blackystani

Championship Wins:
3 v 3 town and farm tournament by bellidez    Price: 45$
4 v 4 cell block No Magic tournament by Cashmoney Grief    Price:400$
4 v 4 town and farm tournament by comunidad zombies

We decided to pick the name 3 Straight because in all tournament gamewe played as a team we won in every game 3 games straight. My plan was to create which is completely based on tactic . The tactic I prefer is having just 1 griefer which focus only on griefing and nothing else , 1 reviver which is only doing revive work and nothing else  and 2 support players . I choose hobnob because in my opinion he is the best reviver in the game . I choose zombieplayer10 because he is the best cell block player and and in my opinion the best support player in the game . Cradle_of_beer is also an extremely strong support player who is also an extremely smart player because he knows exactly what to do even if we have communication problems because he is French and cant understand English that well . Bustacall is one of my former teammates and I picked him because he is actually a really really good support player but because of missing practice his game became a bit weak .

We are also looking for another player so just message me and I will try you out . Please no south americans and no people that do not speak english .

Last edited by Priceless_Legacy on Sat 20 Sep - 20:57; edited 7 times in total

description[GER] 3 Straight  - Page 2 EmptyRe: [GER] 3 Straight

more_horiz
Hi Priceless,

We have watched your victory vs H4G2 yesterday, so cradle continue to play with you finally? Because he said me the last week want to stop.

Also about elpablune, why he doesn't create his ll-Pablune-ll account ? Laughing

And about ZombiePlayer10, why ll-LastMan-ll instead of ll-ZombiePlayer-ll for exemple ? geek

more_horiz
Elpablune is just fill in , same with zombieplayer . He took last man because the other one is not possible cuz it has to much letters. I dont know about cradle , it doesnt  bother me

more_horiz
Hi Legacy,

What are the news about the 3 Straight, now that you are in the Suicide Squad? It is temporary or permanent? The team will be disolved? What will do Hobnob, Cradle & ZombiePlayer?

About Hobnob, we were agree to play together and to test some tournaments with differents players. We have played the SGS#1 two weeks ago, but unfortunately, he was 1 bar by moment. What's happen with his connection exactly? I have no news from him from the tournament.

You are directly the team captain now? I imagine the Suicide Squad is the fusion between the 3 Straight and the Team Grief Bros.

more_horiz
Infinite gamer can also explain and open a topic about the Team Grief Bros and the new Suicide Squad team?

more_horiz
no no no. actually Im the boss of the Suicide Squad Very Happy but I put Legacy as captain because Im too lazy to organize the matches Smile

Team mates are

OneBoneHunter
Infinite Gamer
Legacy
Da Gho
Americans 
(kCobain)

more_horiz
Ok so can you create your topic about your team to present it ?
http://www.absolute-grief.net/post?f=31&mode=newtopic

more_horiz
yoplix 

3 straight will return Very Happy For the moment grief is basically dead anyways so zombirplayer took a break. also i dont wanna team with cradle anymore because he never performed well and he never will. he clearly was the week link. 
about hobnob wanted to try teaming with u just for a change , like i wanted to team with onebone for a change. me and hobnob are still teammates and if u need him he will play . but he doesnt get along wifh onebone , and also he is not really impressed by ur team so he just hss fun on ps4 at the moment.
if u need him for saturday just let me know and i make sure he will play Very Happy

more_horiz
About Cradle,

before
Cradle_of_beer is also an extremely strong support player who is also an extremely smart player because he knows exactly what to do even if we have communication problems because he is French and cant understand English that well .

after
also i dont wanna team with cradle anymore because he never performed well and he never will. he clearly was the week link.

Lol.

more_horiz
About Hobnob
Yes, can you contact him, we would like to play with him the SGS#3.

more_horiz
about cradle , i had to push my players init Very Happy

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
About Cradle,

before
Cradle_of_beer is also an extremely strong support player who is also an extremely smart player because he knows exactly what to do even if we have communication problems because he is French and cant understand English that well .

after
also i dont wanna team with cradle anymore because he never performed well and he never will. he clearly was the week link.

Lol.

Pour remettre les choses au claire :

J'ai décidé d'arreter la lutte, par lassitude, et aussi par rapport a ma connexion, en aucun cas a cause de mes mauvaises performance au dernier tournois...
Je ne m'apel pas priceless, la défaite fait partie du jeu et ne me dérange pas.

Dans la semaine, ce dernier et venue me ''narguer'' en me disant qu'il avait une nouvelle team, que ses nouveaux équipiers était bien meilleur que moi (alors qu'il les insultait y'a quelque mois...) et que si j'avais pas été la, la 3 Straight aurai gagner tout les tournois...

Aprés autant d’hypocrisie, j'ai préféré supprimer ce trou du cul egoiste, (j'aurai du le faire bien plus tôt) qui n'a aucun respect pour quoi que ce soit...

Je souhaite quand même une bonne continuation a mes anciens coéquipier (Hobnob, ZombiePlayer, Elpablune...) avec qui j'ai passer de bon moment.

Un BON COURAGE pour les futurs arrivants, il vous en faudra croyez moi.
Sachez a l'avance que si vous perdez, se sera ENTIÈREMENT de votre faute. MR Legacy ne fait jamais d'erreur c'est bien connues...

more_horiz
impossible for him to write one proper sentence in english Very Happy I never told u that u play good , i always said u suck but u are a funny guy thats why i played with u , french hypocrite

more_horiz
yoplix did he ever tell u that he hates u ? i dont think so cuz french people are masters in talking behind peoples back and beeing little pussies.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply