AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionIdeas for multiplayer tournaments EmptyIdeas for multiplayer tournaments

more_horiz
A new dawn is coming where we shall make a new website named absolute guns for the new competitve online adventure. why not have a competitive mulitplayer and grief website with tournaments and game modes 4v4 and 6v6 hq and so on.

descriptionIdeas for multiplayer tournaments EmptyRe: Ideas for multiplayer tournaments

more_horiz
I really don't like the Multi Players Mode personnaly, I have already many works to host the Grief Events and we can already find many other websites, events and tournaments about the Multi Players Mode.

I move your topic in the Others Section.

descriptionIdeas for multiplayer tournaments EmptyRe: Ideas for multiplayer tournaments

more_horiz
well it can be small gun game modes or mike myers tournaments and so on we should make a new mode grief tournaments with no reviving or multi survival tournaments highest round rules for tournament 1chance for who ever makes high round

more_horiz
About my on going apperence in custom games i will officially get a ps4 in august play competitive on ghost and advanced warfare i will be on a sexy new account for bo3 grief amd will be anonymous

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply