AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollWhat is the best Periods/Deadlines to play a tournament match

24 hours.
6%
3 days.
24%
5 days.
15%
1 week (to have the WE).
47%
No period.
8%
Total Votes:

descriptionDeadlines for long tournaments EmptyDeadlines for long tournaments

more_horiz
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

For you, what are the better periods/deadlines to play a match? We need to fixe a happy medium, because :
- if it's too short, some teams cannot play, we have many forfeit and the teams who don't obligation in the week win their matches.
- if it's too long,  some teams cannot play after a specific day
- if there are no period, some teams take all their time.

I posted this topic after some problems about the deadlines during the ZSG5 tourney :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 29 May - 15:30; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDeadlines for long tournaments EmptyRe: Deadlines for long tournaments

more_horiz
During the week 3 days per match 
Weekend 1 day per match 
Dont forget a game takes max 30 min and not 5 hours

descriptionDeadlines for long tournaments EmptyRe: Deadlines for long tournaments

more_horiz
Yes, 1 game take 30 mins max, but a match with maybe 5 games (3-2) can take 2h30 max. Also, I know some players cannot play during the week too late because a lot of grief players are at school (so 20h/21h is too late for them). We had this problem with FRENCHY JIZZZ.

The perfect period will be to put 1 week, where all the players can be free to play the WE, but this thing extend the tourney, I know. I will check the poll.

Futhermore, we need to check the period in the year. We have all the same summer holidays, it's why we could shorten the deadlines at this moment. But we don't have the same school holidays during the year.

more_horiz
Yes, i think 1 week would be a reasonable amount of time, this would give all players the chance to play, but anytime over 1 week would be too long.

more_horiz
As I thought from a long moment before, 1 week seems to be ther better period. The WE, all the players should have the opportunity to play !! As we can have only 1 WE / week. 1 week will be certainly the official deadlines/periods for all the next tourneys, especially as we are a International Community, from different countries with different time !

more_horiz
According of the significative results from the current poll, we will have now always at least 1 week to play each upcoming tournament match.

more_horiz
I changed the flyer, the past doesn't please me.

more_horiz
People waiting until the last day is kinda dumb what if the player that has be waiting to play is offline on the final day

more_horiz
In the case where the players are not available the same days, it will be the player the less available who will be forfeit. If you have the week to play, you need to be available at less one day from the week-end (Saturday or Sunday).

more_horiz
Flyer updated:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Aug - 17:45; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
This is the reason that I make a 1 day tournament, I see that in all tournaments are teams that forteit because some of them can only play from Monday to Friday others only weekends people can only go online at day others at night... What happend is that the last team online pass the round.
I make a tournament of 1 day because the deadlines are the same day, so the teams will exactly know if they are going to play or not.
Good topic YoPlix Smile

more_horiz
5 day is the best for me

more_horiz
We need at least the weekend when we are busy, so 1 week is perfect ! Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply