AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionChecks Cheaters | 2014-05-10 EmptyRe: Checks Cheaters | 2014-05-10

more_horiz
Checks Cheaters 05/10

Watch live video from AbsoluteGrief on TwitchTV
  • xx-KaiSeRR, Mihail-Lucaino, corin19
  • corin19, Evil_Tormentor_, Beizmo,
  • microbe47000, X-MaFia-51-2Sang, XxFuRaX27_xX, Le_FuRaX_Du_27, FURAX_IS_A_BOSS, CoucheSuceLaMoi,
  • xFurkanKilleR, COLUMBUS_ST_13, Placher,
  • x_9LFA7_x, Q8_3asf_ALjn_Q8, Abo3zozQ8, saaas_q8, l_DOUR_l,
  • corin19, DoyleSoDope69, MegaMind___69, No_Ones_Fried_,
  • LPackman, UuKzPusiMuncherZ,
  • R-a-M----k, kobra1988 (?),
  • corin19, millkill23, firanth72, JULES2323, Brendan1awesome

I checked today Farm & Town (Top 100)
I will check tomorrow for Cell Block & Borough.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 12 May - 16:32; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Kaiser is really a liar !!  Evil or Very Mad 

KaiseR wrote:
lol thanks HULER.. They know that we are the best AND no want that may win the tourn ... i said that stop on farm my games but no OPEN EYES!

i stop play farm games.. only customs no publics. me new map is borought, see my recent games on my account & my leaderboards. ask leaderboards ranks if they saw me  play farm now

do u think that im happy with n#1 on farm? its a fuking game... fuk leaderboards .. i know there are ppl that better than me on farm but think was an error .. if u think that i need new acc its ok but i continue playing with me old acc because i think that leadb on other maps are legits x example borought that are my new grief map.. i stop play farm if u want..

http://www.absolute-grief.net/spa/KaiseR

He resisted only a few days without to cheat in Farm, but like Illari press him for the first place, he restarted the cheating despite the promise :
  • Overflowing server command, against poor novice players
  • Boosting, associated with one of worst cheaters, corin19.

Kaiser is the perfect exemple of why I decide to establish these strict rules about the cheating and the cheaters. We cannot trust them by their words but only by their facts.

Don't worry Kaiser, I will talk about your case with the Spanish hosts of the next tourney.

more_horiz
Honestly I didnt want to play your tournaments from the beginning but friends of mine made ​​me slightly change of opinion to accept play them. I will not change my style of playing games.
1) This Summer back momo_loco and back to high boost- You can do many of my videos. I do not mind.
2) Overflowing server command is false, because i stay with friends and why i do this? Surge only. I do not cheat on lagg. 
3) Follow your boring life dedicating making videos for others... 
BYE BYE

more_horiz
If you doesn't wanted register you from the beginning, not necessary to lost your time to post your lyings here. You lost time and many victories for your cheated 1st place. The cheaters who don't want change their behavior aren't welcome here and I will not change my way to sanction the cheaters in my forum.
  1. I will continue to create videos as much as necessary to destroy your reputation and of your friends cheaters on all the social networks like the same way you have destroyed the desire from the legit players to play for the ranking.
  2. Overflowing server command is not false :
    http://www.twitch.tv/absolutegrief/b/527534094?t=3m30s
    If I find one game like this, I can suppose there are others.
  3. Follow your boring life to cheat for your 1st place in Farm and to continue to disgust the others players to play for the ranking.

It's a pity that you didn't took your opportunity to change. Absolute Grief will continue to grow despite your action and all the huge events that I will manage for the futur will be without you and all your others friends cheaters.

BYE BYE.

descriptionChecks Cheaters | 2014-05-10 EmptyChecks Cheaters | 2014-05-10

more_horiz
Overflowing server comand its false... i dont like lagg ppl or kick! Find me another game being host that kick other players. If you would want to do it in all my games do not you think? was an isolated game that can only happen by connection problems or server and my internet is not very good. NOT TRUE-

Do you really think I would accept your conditions to play your tournaments? There are people with personality and its identity doesnt change anything. Wanted to leave my account and we will never accept. Never made ​​a deal and leave the boost promised. 
I am an adult not a child and I do not play your tournaments because I dont like. Luckily there are people like me who think the same as Couche Koke, etc..

Destroy my reputation? No more videos haha OMG its horrible! I'll go to jail! 

I'm sorry but I dont want to be part of this group! 70% Lagswitchers or Glitchers Exposed! You included!
BYE BYE AGAIN I will not respond because they do not come in more around here!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply